Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

"God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room (2205 Views)

Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room / I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says / Nigerian Billionaire, Eric Manny Parks His 2018 Lexus In His Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room by Mrop(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Famous Singer Egberipapa himself Timaya says He wants to be successful as he show off his beautiful sitting room.

Tho some fans did not agree with him because we all know he is a successful musician already.

Someone even said maybe be you should be like me and I be like you. Lol

See photos abd comments below

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/god-really-want-successful-timaya-says-show-off-sitting-room/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room by Mrop(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
cheesy lol

See more beautiful photos of the living room here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/god-really-want-successful-timaya-says-show-off-sitting-room/

See comments below

Re: "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room by chriskosherbal(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
I like this when I see people like this with the desire to get more even though they have already, am motivated to push even though sometimes I feel tired..

It's get super rich or die trying for me..there is no room 4 poverty ..

Poverty is not a SIN but it is something worse than Sin.
Re: "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room by youngberry001(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sitting room wey be like my dad garage cheesy

1 Like

Re: "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room by Stallion93(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin
Re: "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room by itspzpics(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room by nanauju(f): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
It may be that all we see in the media isn't enough to define his success story. Who knows
Re: "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room by Follygunners: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
FOOL!

Poverty mentality.. when he knows he resides among millions of poor, gullible, dumb FOOLS like himself... He'll need to display STUPIDITY as usual.

The only difference is ... he has more than them. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room by Tamarapetty(f): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ok
Re: "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room by Humchi(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
youngberry001:
Sitting room wey be like my dad garage cheesy

stop lying. your father does not have any garage.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Ahneeka Looks Dripping Hot In New Photos / Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa / MC Galaxy Finally Gift Khafi 500k. See Her Reaction (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.