Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,001 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Please My Fellow Student I Need An Urgent Information About This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please My Fellow Student I Need An Urgent Information About This (495 Views)

5 Kinds Of Student I Like As Roommate. / 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate / Assu Indomie Advert Song - My Fellow Student Please Sing With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please My Fellow Student I Need An Urgent Information About This by 22okezie: 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2010
hellow my fellow students,
does anybody know when the university of ibadan will start selling their forms for this year diploma and pre-degree 2010/2011. i have tried all my best to make sure that i get a contact in order to enable me know what is obtainable in the pre degree and diploma programmes but all to no avail. plz, if anybody know about this let him or her not waste time in posting me directly in my mail box : emmaezesco@yahoo.com or to my mobile line : 08038431861. plz, i will be much happier if this urgent needs of mine is being granted.
thanks and God bless you all that might endavour to solve this problem of diploma and pre-degree programmes in the university of ibadan and every other accredited federal universities.

(1) (Reply)

Futo 2010 Post-ume: Out! / Scholarship Seminar / University Of Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.