Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) (38012 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
did your people still buy form for you?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
About 12 presidential aspirants alone from PDP, all eyeing Asso Rock seat come 2019.Each of them is willingly pay the N55m nomination form fee.
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

Now, where does this money goes?.

N660,000,000 is enough to develop and sustain a section of the economy.

With this, all Nigerian Poli theif cians are THEIVES.Vote for them at your own peril.None of them is a saint.Our mumu don do.Be wise!
Pdp isn’t 55million,that’s for Apc
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by omusiliyu(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Our amiable incoming Senate presido.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
bedspread:
I guess ICAN people bought it for Him...
you Mean Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Nigeria?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Dollabiz: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by excomarow(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
About 12 presidential aspirants alone from PDP, all eyeing Asso Rock seat come 2019.Each of them is willingly pay the N55m nomination form fee.
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

With this, all Nigerian Poli theif cians are THEIVES.Vote for them at your own peril.None of them is a saint.Our mumu don do.Be wise!

Oga Secondus how market...
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by magzey: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

this Amount cannot pay the NASS occupant talkless of a project wey evry hand must have %tage undecided undecided
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

That amount is for APC nt PDP
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by magzey: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
ahamonyeka:
did your people still buy form for you?
no he still have some changes gotten from previous budget padding regimes grin grin grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

PDP nomination ticket isn't 55m
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by bsba17(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

The Nigerian Deputy senate president, sen. Ike Ekweremmadu has picked up his nomination form to return to the senate for the 5th time.

According to a message made available to Igbere TV correspondent,  he said his people requested him to go back to the senate.

The message reads:

"AS REQUESTED BY MY PEOPLE, I WILL RUN FOR THE SENATE AGAIN"

"My people, the good people of Enugu West Senatorial District, including the Enugu West Peoples Assembly, Members of the National Assembly, Council Chairmen, members of the Enugu State Executive Council, Enugu State Chapter of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, leaders of the PDP from Enugu West, among others gave me a surprise on Sunday. They presented to me the PDP nomination form for the Senate, which they purchased for me, requesting that I return to the Senate in 2019. "

" Instructively, only a Few weeks ago, I reflected on my past engagements with the people of Enugu West and I was satisfied that, by the grace of God, we were able to make so many improvements in the lives of our people."

"I reflected on my next move and the available options. One option is to come back to you in Enugu and run my Foundation, which will give me opportunity to mentor young men and women in leadership. The second is probably to go to a university and take a fulltime academic job and also try to mentor young people in school. And behold my people came calling."

"My people, my primary employers have spoken. I have no choice than to humbly accept to run for the Senate again."

"Nevertheless, I believe that the beauty of democracy is the enlargement of the political space in which everybody is free to participate, bring and exchange ideas, and disagree in order to agree. "

" Just yesterday, I got a call from a man who introduced himself as an engineer from Achi, but lives in Jigawa. He later came with his family to tell me that he wanted to run for the Senate in Enugu West. I congratulated him and offered to help purchase his nomination form. But he told me he had already bought his form. He was quite surprised when I offered to buy form for him. But it has always been my philosophy to help nurture the opposition, for as far as I am concerned, all power belongs to God and we should never try to reduce the political space. We must allow and indeed encourage other people to participate", he said.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/452481/breaking-senate-president-ekweremadu-picks-nomination-form-photos/
another one
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

what is this one saying? Who tell you PDP form is 55m. Listen to news well before you comment
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by taiyesoul(f): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
hope4nigeria:
what is this one saying? Who tell you PDP form is 55m. Listen to news well before you comment

It's an assumption
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by chemberlin(m): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

You must be drunk... PDP presidential form is 12.5m
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by pastormellanby: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
That's why I like my south west no dictatorship for ever, it seems there is no credible and responsible person from that region again. Africa my Africa.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
he will surely return but not as deputy president of the senate.
confirm the prophecy June 8, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by TAglobe(f): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sen Ekweremadu the Landlord

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

I think your assertion is almost wrong except you are having 12 APC presidential aspirants which at the moment is not confirmed. There is only one candidate of the APC. PDP presidential form is just 12m.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Kingstanding: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
etebefia:
For the 5th time? Ike Ekwerenmadu is no doubt a great asset to Enugu people and the entire Igbos but I think it's time he gives others the chance . I prefer he serves his people in another capacity.
. Honestly south west is the most progressive zone in Nigeria this can never happen in south west. Do u wanna tell me that like Ekwerenmadu performed more than senators that represent Lagos state? They only go for two terms. Igbo people if lke ekwerenmadu is the most performing Senator from south east it means that you people will never taste president. Shame on you people instead of you to allow you people to replace him you are jumping and dancing you have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by chukwunedum150(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Homeboiy:
Senator Chuka utazi is a cause to the people of Enugu north

nwokem i bu onye Nsukka?

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by etebefia: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kingstanding:
. Honestly south west is the most progressive zone in Nigeria this can never happen in south west. Do u wanna tell me that like Ekwerenmadu performed more than senators that represent Lagos state? They only go for two terms. Igbo people if lke ekwerenmadu is the most performing Senator from south east it means that you people will never taste president. Shame on you people instead of you to allow you people to replace him you are jumping and dancing you have a long way to go
Who's this one?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Career politician.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by ndigbo: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
About 12 presidential aspirants alone from PDP, all eyeing Asso Rock seat come 2019.Each of them is willingly pay the N55m (at least) nomination form fee.
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

Oga, where do you get your facts from ? The last time I checked..... Only APC sells presidency form for 55M.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by chocorex(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
can i copy and paste?
taiyesoul:
About 12 presidential aspirants alone from PDP, all eyeing Asso Rock seat come 2019.Each of them is willingly pay the N55m (at least) nomination form fee.
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=taiyesoul post=70932391]About 12 presidential aspirants alone from PDP, all eyeing Asso Rock seat come 2019.Each of them is willingly pay the N55m (at least) nomination form fee.
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

With this, all Nigerian Poli theif cians are THEIVES.Vote for them at your own peril.None of them is a saint.Our mumu don do.Be wise!Who then should we vote for?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Charge and bail lawyer 15 years ago @ Enugu, now he is enjoying 20 m+ a month for the past 15 years.. Government money Amaka, why would he want to leave....crooks

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
When you a gud u are gud, both those that benefit and nt benefit frm u wil talk gud tins abt u
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
undecided so No yweet there wey fit do it beta than this USELESS THIEF

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Vote him again and remain in perpetual bondage! Why not vote new person with fresh ideas?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

pls dunt punish the PDP 4 d sins of APC...... no pdp form is 55m
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by spencekat(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

That amount is not for PDP,it is for APC.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
pastormellanby:
That's why I like my south west no dictatorship for ever, it seems there is no credible and responsible person from that region again. Africa my Africa.
The difference btw the south west and other geopolitical zones is education!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him / U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja / Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.