Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Ladies Spotted With A Pot Of Food, What Do You Think Is Inside? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ladies Spotted With A Pot Of Food, What Do You Think Is Inside? (1056 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? / Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Spotted With A Pot Of Food, What Do You Think Is Inside? by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
I saw them taking Selfie with a pot of food, what do you think is inside? Which state do you think they are from?

Re: Ladies Spotted With A Pot Of Food, What Do You Think Is Inside? by BonkoINC: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Na wa o.
Re: Ladies Spotted With A Pot Of Food, What Do You Think Is Inside? by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ask me again
Re: Ladies Spotted With A Pot Of Food, What Do You Think Is Inside? by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Ask me again
you got the question
Re: Ladies Spotted With A Pot Of Food, What Do You Think Is Inside? by Toluhwanie(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
How this news.......mtcheeeew??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caterers In Kwale, Obriuku, Aboh ,ashaka ,umutu In Delta State / Shea Butter / Response To Okro Soup Weakening The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.