Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election (24479 Views)

Osun Guber Poll: Akin Ogunbiyi Dumps PDP / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by NobodyKnows(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
The election that APC have won already abi which one?
Lmao

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by rock003: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
IllegalMoney:
PDP...Power to the People

Don't be stupid. These guys only reconcile to share public funds. Nothing else

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by NobodyKnows(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Firefire:
I have no comment.

But Baba Kabiru the refrigerator technician must not be allowed to continue in Osun State by proxy.

Time to liberate Osun State is NOW!
Sai APC
Oyetola all the way .
Say all the bullshit you want . I will vote for Oyetola

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by arireirede: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
We are waiting for them in osun state,they will all be put to shame come sept22...PDP has been rejected for their missruled in osun,they can never come back.We will show them....

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by GavelSlam: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Still no trust.

Just look at the dancing senator's eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by lucy10(f): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Unity is a watch word in PDP, indeed victory is assured for the PDP in Osun state.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by innocential3032(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
kudos to saraki

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by NobodyKnows(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Are you God?

Hell no
you go wail tire
Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by NobodyKnows(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
zinnyzee:
You kidding

Please don't tell me you think pdp's got a chance in osun?
That guy is a pdp apologist.
He will even tell you pdp will beat PMB in katsina next year .
That’s how unreasonable these guys are

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by HolyClement001(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
I see APC falling in osun state....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
NobodyKnows:
That guy is a pdp apologist.
He will even tell you pdp will beat PMB in katsina next year .
That’s how unreasonable these guys are
Heh... Pdp's dead nd gone to d grave.

There ain't no doubt about that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by rajiraymond(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Where PDP failed to win in 2014 with federal mighty that used to win in Ekiti.
Osun is walkover for APC.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by gcof(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
rock003:
Yes, they've agreed to share public funds together through bogus contract awards that will never be completed.
hahaha your head dey there
Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by contigiency(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good for them at least for future elections because this reunion will not prevent the inevitable in this coming September election.
Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by pilarnig(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
Did anybody notice the eye?
e never finish for him mind...

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by Firefire(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Sai APC
Oyetola all the way .
Say all the bullshit you want . I will vote for Oyetola

you wey no get voters card. be deceiving yourself. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
pilarnig:
Did anybody notice the eye?
e never finish for him mind...
you are still pained cos' of the smiling and unity romance. sorry for the pains OK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by Calers: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Continue decieving yourself. Even you like u should go and hire people Ekiti apc still going to win by wild margins.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by Koralords: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Can't believe I can ever shout this but power to the people ...pdp

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by NobodyKnows(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Firefire:

you wey no get voters card. be deceiving yourself. grin
Lmao
The Code on my PVC is 29/18/02/002
Dude . You have never been to osun all your life .
Why am I even exchanging words with you on Osun Election sef
Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by BabaO2: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
PDP will not win osun, but why reconciling what is wrong with what is right, adeleke doesn't have prerequisite education qualification to contest governorship election why bending the rule, this is what is destroying this country.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by BabaO2: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Campaign is very easy, APC should just start circulating /echoing adeleke's WAEC results and let people know that Olodo can not govern osun state.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
The Healing Process Has Begun,hopes It Translate 2 Victory 4 D P D P
Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by phemyj(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
AND THE WINNER IS ADELEKE! sure from INEC
Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by realoscar84(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Imagine this dancing fat olodo that want to govern osun state. Somebody that couldn't even pass his o'level.I know you and ur co travellers have failed

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by Sharpshooota: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
zinnyzee:
You kidding

Please don't tell me you think pdp's got a chance in osun?

APC is a terrorist party
Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by Firefire(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Lmao
The Code on my PVC is 29/18/02/002
Dude . You have never been to osun all your life .
Why am I even exchanging words with you on Osun Election sef

Are you sure?

I represent the Oroguns...

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by jyz200(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=BabaO2 post=70937445]Campaign is very easy, APC should just start circulating /echoing adeleke's WAEC results and let people know that Olodo can not govern osun state. [/quote
The way a cattle rearer with no certificate is rulling us
Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by bobchigar(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Patiently waiting for who is going to reconcile Atiku, Saraki, Tambua, kwankanso etc after the PDP primary

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by senatordave1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
bobchigar:
Patiently waiting for who is going to reconcile Atiku, Saraki, Tambua, kwankanso etc after the PDP primary
I wonder how this superficial and cosmetic reconciliation will stop their defeat in osun.but why didnt saraki reconcile with ex pdp members in his state
Re: PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election by opo501: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Saraki was making sure Mr F9 knows where to sign �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proposed 5% VAT On Online Purchases: Nigerians React / Soludo Appoints Osagie Aburime From Edo State As Chief Press Secretary / Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.