Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off (39063 Views)

President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France / Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) / Kwankwaso Welcomes Tinubu And His Entourage To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Pat081:
Mrs woman re u from osun state too ??
Mr, I'm not from Osun but stay in a state that shares boundary with Osun and mind you I've got friends who are abreast with the situation of Osun politics as they reside there.. I know aregbesola may have deficiency as far as salary is concern but in the aspect of infrastructure he has done more that most governments with more resources than he has.
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Pat081: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Biadoyo:

Mr, I'm not from Osun but stay in a state that shares boundary with Osun and mind you I've got friends who are abreast with the situation of Osun politics as they reside there.. I know aregbesola may have deficiency as far as salary is concern but in the aspect of infrastructure he has done more that most governments with more resources than he has.
can u tell mi any state government dat is doing the work of local government in Nigeria and I can tell u many road dat I hv pass through in dat state dat is bad
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Pat081: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Biadoyo:

since you're not from the state why bother yourself with what's not yours.. remove the logs in your eyes before trying to remove the one in someone's eyes.. it's between APC and ADP, but APC is favoured in terms of popularity, finance and federal might..
[color=#000099][/color]Osogbo-Iwo is bad
Osogbo-Ilesha is bad
Osogbo-Ife is bad
Osogbo-Ede is bad
Osogbo-Ejigbo is bad
Osogbo-OdeOmu is bad
Osogbo-Ikirun is fair
Iwo to Ejigbo is bad
Iwo - Gbongan
Ejigbo - Awo - Ede is Bad
Ife Township is Bad
Ikire township is bad
Gbongan Township is bad
Iwo township is bad
Ejigbo Township is Bad
Ikire Township is bad
Apomu - Ikoyi road is bad
Ilegbo township is Bad
Ogbaagba - Ikire-ile - Bode Òsì - Asamu - Telemu - Ilemowu roads are bad
Ikirun Township road is bad
Ede Township road is Bad
Awo - Egbedore Township road is Bad
Ile -ife --may fair road too
I want you to ask all ur friends about it
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Johnnyessence(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Pat081:
[color=#000099][/color]Osogbo-Iwo is bad
Osogbo-Ilesha is bad
Osogbo-Ife is bad
Osogbo-Ede is bad
Osogbo-Ejigbo is bad
Osogbo-OdeOmu is bad
Osogbo-Ikirun is fair
Iwo to Ejigbo is bad
Iwo - Gbongan
Ejigbo - Awo - Ede is Bad
Ife Township is Bad
Ikire township is bad
Gbongan Township is bad
Iwo township is bad
Ejigbo Township is Bad
Ikire Township is bad
Apomu - Ikoyi road is bad
Ilegbo township is Bad
Ogbaagba - Ikire-ile - Bode Òsì - Asamu - Telemu - Ilemowu roads are bad
Ikirun Township road is bad
Ede Township road is Bad
Awo - Egbedore Township road is Bad
Ile -ife --may fair road too
I want you to ask all ur friends about it
thanks for your reply jare, they won't reply you cos' they are not from osun state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku / A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) / Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.