Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off (39043 Views)

President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France / Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) / Kwankwaso Welcomes Tinubu And His Entourage To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by tosint13(m): 2:29am On Sep 06, 2018
Tosyn99:

Oga go park well, which nonsense ileri oluwa, open your brain and follow the right path. I guess you are part of those that havehave collected one modul of rice and #500 cos that's why you are blindly following ileri esu or what do call his name. We can't be fooled any longer in Osun. Enough of all these slavery by the heartless politician. Sen. Iyiola Omisore is our choice. SDP is the party.
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The fear of Saraki is the beginning of running all the way from Lagos to Osun State. I don't expect a man with a brown roofed teeth to be doing that at old age. Unfortunately, shame has no respect for age. Saraki will soon teach him another modern day politics in Osun State.
let be watching fear of (mou)and Saraki have called tinubu visit osun
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by MayorofLagos(m): 2:35am On Sep 06, 2018
Those thinking Osun will elect a bubbly and eccentric comedian to be their governor are unfamiliar with Yoruba politics. Ooni is favouring a positive marketing of Yorubaland to the world. He wants a boardroom in his domain, not a circus!

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Naychuzzy(m): 3:12am On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The fear of Saraki is the beginning of running all the way from Lagos to Osun State. I don't expect a man with a brown roofed teeth to be doing that at old age. Unfortunately, shame has no respect for age. Saraki will soon teach him another modern day politics in Osun State.

Trash talk
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:44am On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Kdon2: 4:54am On Sep 06, 2018
yourstruly123:
I dont know y yorubas are useless. Mehn I hate them with passion.

Yet you can't survive without them. Deal with that!
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Pat081: 5:13am On Sep 06, 2018
seunmsg:
Jagaban the big masquerade is in town, smaller masquerades should take cover.

Oyetola is the man, APC is the party. Ileri Oluwa lo mase l'osun.
I dnt knw dat dia is useless people dat will carry Oyetola 4 head like dis am nt 4rm osun state but osun people dnt want him if APC dnt rig dis election let wait and see I pray for free and fair election
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Lotorino: 6:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Then you know notin abt politics....,.
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Lotorino: 6:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Pat081:
I dnt knw dat dia is useless people dat will carry Oyetola 4 head like dis am nt 4rm osun state but osun people dnt want him if APC dnt rig dis election let wait and see I pray for free and fair election
You are not from osun so don't talk!!! U av no idea d impact APC has had in d whole of osun.say only things u can uphold.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by xtivin2: 6:18am On Sep 06, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Jagaban the Landlord of Lagos. No be adeleke be that?
That's Faleke
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Lotorino: 6:18am On Sep 06, 2018
bankyblue:
Na now I won kno
w if osun people get head or not
Like your people

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by shegra58: 6:21am On Sep 06, 2018
futuregovernor:
Tinubu can never rule this country.
he is rulling it already he have boys in every nuke and cranny of Nigeria politics starting from Vice president down Local Government

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Lotorino: 6:22am On Sep 06, 2018
You are as hopeless as d depth of the sea. Your case is a lost course, wasted generation.
yourstruly123:
I dont know y yorubas are useless. Mehn I hate them with passion.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Pat081: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Lotorino:

You are not from osun so don't talk!!! U av no idea d impact APC has had in d whole of osun.say only things u can uphold.
let me know d impact please sir
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Pat081: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2018
Lotorino:

let me know d impact please sir because I have friends over dia
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Zuorom: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2018
Aregberascal
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Johnnyessence(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Osun state has been grounded by incompetence and bad governance.
As we write:

1) Osun State polytechnic, Iree, is presently on STRIKE.

2) Osun State college of technology, Essa oke, is presently on STRIKE.

3) College of Education, Ila Orangun, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

4) College of Education, Ilesa, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

5) LAUTECH University that is jointly owned by Osun and Oyo is presently on strike because Osun refuses to play its roles.

6) All Osun Civil Servants will go on strike starting from August 28th.

Nothing is working under APC in Osun state right now.
Salaries are not paid, hunger and poverty have enveloped the state.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Johnnyessence(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2018
#Westlokan
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Azam101: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2018
The Lion of south west! Jagaban of Borgu land
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Pidginwhisper: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
xtivin2:

That's Faleke
Tnx for the correction
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Pat081:
since you're not from the state why bother yourself with what's not yours.. remove the logs in your eyes before trying to remove the one in someone's eyes.. it's between APC and ADP, but APC is favoured in terms of popularity, finance and federal might..
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by iloveyou82(f): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
Afamed:

Does Saraki have any political structures outside Kwara State?
even the structure in kwara has be dismantled.
He can't even win his senatorial seat

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by bankyblue(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lotorino:

Like your people

Which ur people?

U think say I be chop stone no drink water?
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Morenzy15: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Osun election will not be different from that of 2014 where their was serious tension when the results were coming in from the poll booth.

However, do you want to grow your beard within just 2-3 weeks?
Then, get our Aichun Beauty Beard Growth oil . It's easy to use and very effective. Place your order today as we deliver nationwide on cash on delivery. Call/ whatsapp 080-2893-0179. Limited stock available.

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Glink2018(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
lagdmark:

But through his planned Marijuana export he will make Nigeria greater that Canada in 4 years

You are part of those people this politicians deceive by empty promised. wake up! Learn ow the political game is being played.
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Pat081: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2018
Biadoyo:

since you're not from the state why bother yourself with what's not yours.. remove the logs in your eyes before trying to remove the one in someone's eyes.. it's between APC and ADP, but APC is favoured in terms of popularity, finance and federal might..
Mrs woman re u from osun state too ??
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Pat081: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Osun state has been grounded by incompetence and bad governance.
As we write:

1) Osun State polytechnic, Iree, is presently on STRIKE.

2) Osun State college of technology, Essa oke, is presently on STRIKE.

3) College of Education, Ila Orangun, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

4) College of Education, Ilesa, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

5) LAUTECH University that is jointly owned by Osun and Oyo is presently on strike because Osun refuses to play its roles.

6) All Osun Civil Servants will go on strike starting from August 28th.

Nothing is working under APC in Osun state right now.
Salaries are not paid, hunger and poverty have enveloped the state.

u re right but some good 4ntin people carry dis APC matter 4 head den osun people
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Johnnyessence(m): 6:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Pat081:
u re right but some good 4ntin people carry dis APC matter 4 head den osun people
very true.
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Pat081: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2018
Lotorino:

I 4 gt to add dis I may nt b 4rm osun state but I knw more than wot u people dat base in osun knw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops / INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.