Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Am The Best Player :- Antonie Griezman Brags - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am The Best Player :- Antonie Griezman Brags (307 Views)

How Barca Players Treated Antoine GRIEZMAN On His First Training / Athletico Files Complains To FIFA About Griezman / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Best Player :- Antonie Griezman Brags by samoteli(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Antoine Griezmann was also baffled at the lack of French players on the shortlist of The Best award: "This is a FIFA trophy, right? FIFA organises the World Cup and we won it".

Atlético Madrid forward man Antoine Griezman gave an interview to a press as his country France squad met up for the first time after winning the World Cup in Russia two months ago.

He was asked questions about his spectacular year, and was asked about his dreams of winning the balloon d'or which is the biggest personal award for a football player.

Is This The Best Year Of Your Career So Far?

Yes, I think so. It's the most successful. I've scored more goals but in terms of trophies, it's the best.

What Do You Think About The FIFA Best Finalists?

It's strange and a bit of a shame Griezman said. This is a FIFA trophy, right? FIFA organises the World Cup the France man contd.
We won it and there is not one France player on the final list.

For players, the most prestigious individual award is the Ballon d'Or.

Do you think Griezman is right?? �

Read more:-http://www.naijaflake.com/2018/09/antonie-griezman-thinks-he-should-be.html

(1) (Reply)

Man United News : The Old Trafford Turf War Continues / Nigeria Sink Seychelles To Revive Cup Of Nations Bid / France And Man Utd Player, Paul Pogba Ranked 2018 World's Most Marketable Athlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.