Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC (16437 Views)

Why Saraki Is Afraid Of Reconvening - APC / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere / Why Saraki Didn't Defect To PDP Just Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by StillX10(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2018
They have not taken into consideration their own failure
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by hisexcellency34: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2018
Of all the presidential aspirants, seems Saraki is most feared by APC

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2018
And Buhari dey Aso Rock while you wey de educated dey Nairaland grin grin grin
BoboKush:
But illiterate Buhari is fit.... There was a country �

Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by Lomprico2: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2018
Is the lifeless one fit?
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by SarakiBukola: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2018
Fukafuka:

Bobokush right now.... grin

Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2018
Why not leave it to the Nigerians to decide, hmmm?

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by mywells: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
This one must be high on something that is beyond his reasoning,pot calling kettle black this APC of a party was not form to achieve anything good, it's a party formed to shade corrupt politicians ,you guys knows all these you welcome him to APC now he is dumping the party you are crying fowl.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by shen05: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2018
He can not just win it, he isn't capable to rule a Local Government talk-less of a Country.
smiley
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by CALIPHATEMEDIA: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2018
Akinwumi Adesima (AFDB President) will be a better president but no party will want to give him ticket.
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by opribo(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2018
One question I would have asked this loquacious APC robot is. If Saraki had remained in APC would they have called him all these bad names? Obviously the answer is a big NO.

This goes on to show that APC is a harbinger of crooks, once you deflect from them you become a villain but if you join them or remain with them then you are a saint.

The earlier we get rid of this joke of a party from our national life the better for Nigeria. I cannot imagine an assemblage of the bad and ugly politicians running affairs in Nigeria. Inside that party are blood thirsty vampires killing youth corpers, in there you will see pedophiles, in there you will see the grand masters of corruption personified. In that parry you will also find cultist and their cult like followers just to mention a few.
Their only interest is to feed on tax payers funds they have nothing tangible to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by KENFERDYOORI(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2018
There's something that doesn't change even when you change your clothes, or you cross-carpet.... APC today, PDP tomorrow.... All we need is a change of attitude.
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by Law2019: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2018
buharitill2023:
Thief saraki should forget any election,
Even as a common local government chairman, he should just disappear from Nigeria, except in contest with other aspirant in pdp for whom to be the president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotihc pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by oladele00(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
The man that took the lives of his own people by sending armed hired assassins have got nothing to offer to Nigerians... If he mistakingly became president, I swear we are all done for
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by BoboKush(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2018
Fukafuka:

Yes e dey Aso Rock because of illiterate like u....
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by BoboKush(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2018
grin
SarakiBukola:

Bobokush right now.... grin
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by islandmoon: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2018
if buhari who has proved to be a tribal biggot by appointing 16 chief of staffs out of 17 in his own north zone.
a dullard who wanted to reduce jamb cut off to 110

who punch said he's sympathetic to herdsmen could rule Nigeria, then my dog can also rule nigeria
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2018
Societe General Bank- what happened?
Kwara Governor from 2003-2011, why did you increase your pension through the state house of assembly ?
NASS Senate Presidency what laws have you signed to help the common man, namely the PIB, what is the status of the PIB?

In my own personal opinion, there is no vacancy in the Presidency come 2019. Please consult all the pastors,imams, babalawos, sangomas and whoever you feel can bless your campaign, but the current man will return.

Insult me, no problem. Insult BNMC or BMC to no end, insult the man and still the result will be the same. I know no other person has the formula to win Buhari in 2019.

I am hoping my comment will stir people into action, but the fact is there is no vacancy, election results will be free and fair, and Buhari will be victorious.
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by YesBoss1(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Go to jail based on what, he was dragged to court for three years over fake charges and the Supreme Court declared him innocent. What evil false accusations do you want them to use next? The truth is Saraki is giving APC sleepless nights, that is why idiotic Oshiomole is shouting about, Saraki may not be the next president but he'll be one of the reasons PMB will likely loose.
Chikpat:
Saraki! Go to jail Abeg.. ur own don do
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by YesBoss1(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Falsehood is a disease o, if you don't have proper information why tell blatant lies? Saraki sponsored a bill at the kwara state house of assembly stopping the huge pensions collected by past governors, that bill was passed and signed into law by the current governor. I am not surprised, this kind of behavior you have exhibited is quite common with Sai Babarians.
renewa29:
Societe General Bank- what happened?
Kwara Governor from 2003-2011, why did you increase your pension through the state house of assembly ?
NASS Senate Presidency what laws have you signed to help the common man, namely the PIB, what is the status of the PIB?

In my own personal opinion, there is no vacancy in the Presidency come 2019. Please consult all the pastors,imams, babalawos, sangomas and whoever you feel can bless your campaign, but the current man will return.

Insult me, no problem. Insult BNMC or BMC to no end, insult the man and still the result will be the same. I know no other person has the formula to win Buhari in 2019.

I am hoping my comment will stir people into action, but the fact is there is no vacancy, election results will be free and fair, and Buhari will be victorious.
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by omoharry(f): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Victornezzar:
Apc members daily routine

Wake up

Recite the daily zombie anthem

Go to the media and start blaming Saraki or Pdp for their failure

Rinse and repeat everyday

chai! you won kill me with laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
YesBoss1:
Falsehood is a disease o, if you don't have proper information why tell blatant lies? Saraki sponsored a bill at the kwara state house of assembly stopping the huge pensions collected by past governors, that bill was passed and signed into law by the current governor. I am not surprised, this kind of behavior you have exhibited is quite common with Sai Babarians.
Prove it, bring newspaper publications or links to that effect, I can easily find the issues he had at the CCB tribunal for you my friend.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/201344-saraki-received-salaries-pensions-four-years-leaving-office-governor-witness.html

Forget what he did in 2018, that is balancing accounts to launder his image, this premium times article was in 2016.
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by Mitsurugi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
buharitill2023:
Even as a common local government chairman, he should just disappear from Nigeria, except in contest with other aspirant in pdp for whom to be the president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.

Guy really I understand that you have to do a job but what is your obsession with IPOB and Biafra? Why are they always in your thoughts even to the extent of labelling them terrorists and blabbering incohenrency thereto. I follow your contribution closely and never see your comments on herdsmen and Boko Haram. I prefer to take everyone on this forum as intelligent and logical but you make this hard. I am Ibo, I live in Lagos and I voted Buhari but people like you will be the reason he will lose the election mark my words. This may be a faceless forum where cowardly fantasies afre lived out but if you go to sleep every night in peace after the obscenities you type then I'm afraid you are a lost soul to humanity and what it represents. Just my inconsequential opinion. Peace. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by Jyah04: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Are u the ones to tell Nigerians who to vote for? If Saraki gets the primaries he will definately send baba buwari back to daura zoo.
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by igwedaboss(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
2Ebisco:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has declared that the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, is unfit to lead Nigeria.

Yekini Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary, said this in a statement on Wednesday.

He noted that while every Nigerian has the right to run for any office, there are many issues that border on such person’s integrity, antecedents, competence and capability to preside over the affairs of the country.

Nabena stated that APC was aware that Saraki’s presidential declaration was a tactic to deflect attention from the deluge of issues he deals with, particularly ahead of the 2019 General Elections.

He said pressure to reconvene the National Assembly, a fast-shifting political order in Kwara State, among others were a few examples.

Nabena wrote: “By virtue of Saraki’s antecedents, he is an abysmal failure and is totally incompetent to offer himself as a candidate for leadership of Nigeria. Saraki was a two-term Governor of Kwara State and Senate President in the last three years. What were his performance records in these two assignments?

“As Kwara State Governor, was his Shonga Agricultural Programme, not a white elephant project in which hundreds of millions of State funds was sunk into? The infrastructure, particularly roads network in Kwara State in which the present administration remains under his tight grip and political machinations long after leaving office, remains deplorable while state resources are mismanaged through corrupt enrichment.

“A Presidential aspirant who promises to create jobs and turn around the economy at the national level must have done so in a state he served as Governor for eight years. We challenge Saraki to give the nation his scorecard as a Kwara State.

“As Senate President, how Saraki used the position to superintend over budget padding, sabotage of the executive by frustrating confirmation of presidential nominees, stalling legislative approvals for election budgets and his recent shadow boxing on the Electoral Act, among other treacherous actions against the APC (which he was then a member) in pursuit of his selfish political interests has been well reported.

“Was Saraki’s Senate Presidency not a journey of shame and disgrace? – moving from one Court or Tribunal to another over charges of forgery of Senate Rules, false declaration of assets, and being linked with armed robbers who brutally killed and maimed innocent residents in Offa recently.

“Saraki says he is heeding the call of Nigerian youths to contest the Presidency. We are not aware of any meeting of Nigerian youths held during which they decided that. For the record, the #NotTooYoungToRun group berated Saraki for selfishly using their forum to make his presidential declaration. We are not surprised by Saraki’s selfish actions as it has come to define his politics and persona.

“Saraki says he will offer leadership driven by empathy. Coming from an incredibly selfish and self-opinionated politician this is indeed an irony. Saraki’s Presidential aspiration is a huge joke and should not be taken seriously.

“He has repeatedly displayed his character as extremely selfish, deceitful, untrustworthy and unreliable. His only goal is to get to the top, stay at the top, ruin or wreck whatever he finds there or in the event of failure, collapse the system or process.

“Nigerians have had enough of Dr. Bukola Saraki’s retrogressive and disruptive style of politics and deserve no more.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/why-saraki-cannot-be-nigerias-president.html

I will continue to say this; Saraki has nothing to offer Nigerians if he were to be made president. It is not by been able to deliver oratory skilled speech. If you think Saraki is the best option, I please indulge you to visit kwara state. I beg you.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by KingRagnar: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
A man who could not perform as a governor cannot perform as president, same applies to Kwankwaso. Saraki saying you are running for presidency because the youth youths pressured you to, is total fallacy wearing a pretentious cap.
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by jrex(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Saraki is a good man
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by beegodson: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Saraki is not even loved by the state which he hails from.. I am sure Saraki knows full well that he is no match for PMB...my advice to Saraki and fans just get ready for PMB's Victory in 2018.
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
BoboKush:

Yes e dey Aso Rock because of illiterate like u....
.... E dey VEX am say illiterates are in control and dem get better life pass am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by sterlingD(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by Belluchii: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bukola Saraki has caused a lot of damages in this country that has made him lost his leadership qualities, in recent times, it is glaring that the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, is unfit to lead Nigeria, he is not even loved by the people of his state, Saraki was a good man until he stated paying too much attention to power, the desperation in his quest for power has made him lost his leadership qualities.
Re: Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC by babajero(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
buharitill2023:
Even as a common local government chairman, he should just disappear from Nigeria, except in contest with other aspirant in pdp for whom to be the president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.
APC just wrote about itself and buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies / FG Will Retaliate Against UK Visa Bond / Ndoma-egba, Otu, Others Defect To APC In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.