Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,830 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) (1721 Views)

Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS / Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos / Actress Ini Edo Flaunts Her Surgically Enhanced Butt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by FlirtyGist: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Media personality Toke Makinwa who was recently accused of photo shopping her butt, shares new pictures of her butt. Some fans still keep telling her 'money well spent'.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/oap-toke-makinwa-flaunts-new-butt-photos

Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by FlirtyGist: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2018

Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by FlirtyGist: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Where is the old butt? I want to make use of it.

1 Like

Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cum infested butt
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by tstx(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Her newly Bought Ass..... Money wey she for use buy curves so she go be like these African Celebriries She go waste am for Ass
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by Olalan(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
She's having complex issues....... What's the sudden show of bum I thought she's smarter than this

1 Like

Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by nanauju(f): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
cheesy
Later she will come and tell us to love ourselves the way we are. Iranu, awon fake. Nobody should better idolise anyone. Be your own mentor
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by GentleMoney: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
2years ago - love and embrace your true love, self love matters. Don't change cause of anything or anyone.

2018 - surgery
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by vanida6: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
The butts still looks small,,,,even my own bigger dan her sef cheesy
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by Pappyto: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2018
Small girl big yansh.
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by FlirtyGist: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2018
cool
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2018
vanida6:
hey gorgeous, u got a beauty that is beyond human comprehension.

Hey babe u r a cutie & seeing this, one can only but imagine how the backside will look like..

And for you to testify that yours is bigger than toke even tho seeing is believing am tempted to believe without seeing hoping oneday my chance may come to see and put a final nail on my belief.

Hey notice her lips colour with her S.cap hmm top notch shocked undecided

Be that as it may gorgeous ...can I be frnd?
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by KingLennon(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2018
vanida6:
Seeing is believing grin
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Taunts Nigerians With her Mysterious Big Butt (photos) by KingLennon(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2018
Just because she wants men to admire it. Am proud to be a man grin. I like dem big and natural grin

(1) (Reply)

"When Are We Getting Married" - Alexx Ekubo Disappoints Female Fan (PHOTO) / Chika Ike Rocks In Figure-hugging Mini Dress / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.