Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos (4969 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by NaijaCelebrity: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2018
The famous Nollywood Union between Gbenro Ajibade and Osas Ighodaro is currently on its final lap according to rumors which have just been fueled by the actor who has been making mockery of his now estranged wife, Osas with photos of available ladies at his disposal in Miami.

__

The couple have been leaving apart since March last year which made Gbenro got accused of marrying Osas only cause of the Green card since he has refused to return back to his family in Nigeria.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/gbenro-ajibade-mocks-estranged-wife.html
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by cescky(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2018
Mock bawo....

I was disappointed when this girl married that guy, walahai

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by oyahitme: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by mezarddinny: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2018
this guy that looks gay

who them help

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2018
Gbenro is just living the life in US and seriously I don't know why the FTC guy is hating on him...

Every marriage have their challenges..

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by Auladimeji1: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mtchhhhheeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by Meekdon: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why is this world like

which kain wahala be this again embarassed
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
LMAO!!!

That's one heck of a way to throw a subtle shade. Mehn! This was a well thought-out picture position.
It's mean, but please ooo, is it a crime to stand in a place full of bumbums?
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
cescky:
Mock bawo....

I was disappointed when this girl married that guy, walahai
I swear down angry
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by tossie101(f): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
They think nothing but sex
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by Yorobastard(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
It was so obvious that it was never going to last
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by Rstc: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
See wetin this small boy dey do my lovely osas.

na wa o.

na those chew gum girls suppose marry this yeye boy.

My lovely osas. undecided
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by Khd95(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Osas my all time Nollywood crush kiss

Osas and Beverly Naya cry
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by FisifunKododada: 12:42am On Oct 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by nuelzy: 6:04am On Oct 30, 2018
Dude is gay... Osas didnt figure it out on time.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos by Speedyconnect15: 7:23am On Oct 30, 2018
What message is he passing.

Tell me and win 1gb data.

See below for data bonanza!
See testimonies too!

(1) (Reply)

Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians / Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai / The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.