Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

New Super Eagles. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Super Eagles. (564 Views)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup / Profile Of Sunday Oliseh (New Super Eagles Coach) / Your New Super Eagles Players For 2014 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Super Eagles. by GentleG1: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2010
Please, I am a small boy with practically little or no experience in football, but I think I have what it takes to take a team to the World Cup and also win the cup. Somebody should help me tell our Honourable President that somebody can help Nigeria Sports wise. My contact is +234(0)7063601949, or e-mail; gentle.godwin@yahoo.com (I am very serious.) Thanks.
Re: New Super Eagles. by Rhydem: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2010
Mr President, I will be sending you a documentation about the problem of our underwater polo team.

I want the team to be disbanded for two years so we can sort out this problem and ensure we are able to re-organize.

We were unable to qualify out of the preliminary stages, we were disgraced.

Thank you.
Re: New Super Eagles. by Spyker: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
Gentle G.:

Please, I am a small boy with practically little or no experience in football, but I think I have what it takes to take a team to the World Cup and also win the cup. Somebody should help me tell our Honourable President that somebody can help Nigeria Sports wise. My contact is +234(0)7063601949, or e-mail; gentle.godwin@yahoo.com (I am very serious.) Thanks.
Go to NFF Secretariat with 1,000 boys carrying placards with the inscription " Goodluck Jonathan, this is our new Super Eagles Coach, Not Tested but trusted". I am sure you will get the job.

(1) (Reply)

Time For Lulu To Prove His Love For Nigerian Football and resign! / Reps Condemn Jonathan’s Ban On Super Eagles, Ask For Reversal / Sound Analysis Of Football Ban .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.