Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

House Of Assembly Aspirant Poetically Renders His Manifesto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Assembly Aspirant Poetically Renders His Manifesto (947 Views)

House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos / Omoyele Sowore Explains His Manifesto On Channels Tv,enugu Super Rally(pics) / Fela Durotoye Finally Releases His Manifesto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Of Assembly Aspirant Poetically Renders His Manifesto by klintoski(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
In a never seen before manner, the Member representing the people of Ezeagu in Enugu State house of Assembly, Hon. Barr Chima Obieze in his bid to return to the house has told his people what he will continue doing for them if he’s returned to the house.

The manner he choose to present his manifesto for seeking re-election might not be unconnected to his deep-rooted relationship with the youths of his constituency which earned him the title “Commander of Youth Affairs and Aspirations”

Hon. Obieze in his poetic manifesto promised the people that he’s going back to the State House of Assembly to continue making laws and even new ones that will better the lots of the youths and members of his constituency.

Enjoy the beautiful rendition by Hon. Obieze

I offer myself again this day
To serve you even better…
To give my best further
To speak for my people with a stronger voice
To stand with you
To continue to listen to your positions,
To defend your mandate!
I offer myself again today
To remain your friends
And partners in progress
For the common good of our people
To seek ways to empower our people
With human & physical development
To seek out new laws
Laws that will better our lives & society
And push for them…
To continue to interact with all of you
To continue to inspire a new generation leaders
To be your representative in the Enugu State House of Assembly for another term.
With a firm promise that,
Whatever we have done in the last three & a half years,
Given the chance,
We will do more & do them even better.
Together, with God, we shall make our marks
We shall leave our footprints
We shall succeed.

Viva Deus!

God bless Ezeagu
God bless Enugu State
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless you all!

HON BARR CHIMA OBIEZE

https://journalist101.com/2018/09/04/house-assembly-aspirant-poetically-renders-manifesto/

Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Poetically Renders His Manifesto by Alejoc(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Love letter rhymes comes to mind! grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your Voter Status On INEC E-voter Status Platform / Fayose In Road Accident On Third Mainland Bridge (photos) / #kwaratsunami: Oloriegbe Floors Saraki In Kwara Central Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.