Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Does This Really Make Sense To You? (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does This Really Make Sense To You? (photo) (426 Views)

Before 2023 Fit Make Sense… / When It Makes Sense To Use Python To Build An Ecommerce Website / Would You Run If This Fake Gun Was Pointed At You? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Really Make Sense To You? (photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
This was posted in one of the Facebook page I liked and I expressed my opinion about it.
So I decided to bring it right here on Nairaland let's discuss more on it.
Your opinions are needed here.

Re: Does This Really Make Sense To You? (photo) by OneCorner: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mtcheeew

Re: Does This Really Make Sense To You? (photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Izuogu1:
This was posted in one of the Facebook page I liked and I expressed my opinion about it.
So I decided to bring it right here on Nairaland let's discuss more on it.
Your opinions are needed here.
@Op do you drink? I guess NO. Where’s your Duplex? Where’s your Bungalow? Where’s your Estate? Abeg make i hear word
Re: Does This Really Make Sense To You? (photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Osahon7:

@Op do you drink? I guess NO. Where’s your Duplex? Where’s your Bungalow? Where’s your Estate? Abeg make i hear word
I thought it to be a stupid assumptions too

(1) (Reply)

Did Linda Ikeji Really Fake Her Engagement??? / Fire Guts CAC Church Headquarters In Ebutte Metta / Best Happy Mothers Day Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.