Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? (1314 Views)

Cougar Dating In Nigeria(olderwomen Interested In Dating Younger Men In Nigeria) / Any Nigerian Gay Guys In The Usa. / Are Nigerian Men Bad Toasters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by CHOUPIE2(f): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2010
I would like to know if there are any single African Nigerian men in Florida. I have been chatting with a Nigerian and I must say there is something sensual about him but I don't know if its all Nigerians. The Nigerian I have been chatting with is in Nigeria but the distance is becoming an issue. I just would like to see if I can chat with a Nigerian here and see where it goes.
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2010
Are you on fb?
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by CHOUPIE2(f): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2010
what is fb ?
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2010
Facebook now,
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2010
See FL Gators profile
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by luap: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2010
Nigerian preference huh?  U sound like some of the White women, who exclusively date Black men. 

Is there a Mandingo brotha out there that can give this desperate woman a good humping  She needs it bad.  Once you go black you never go back!!!

Don't get serious with this woman, but just giver her a good Rogering.
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2010
luap:

Nigerian preference huh? U sound like some of the White women, who exclusively date Black men.

Is there a Mandingo brotha out there that can give this desperate woman a good humping She needs it bad. Once you go black you never go back!!!

why do you say that,its unfair,before she can do that ,do you know what must have crossed her mind,unless you know her you cannot say.
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by luap: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2010
@olas2u It is called INTENT, and INTENT is a good indicator of moral character. I would never want to be in a serious relationship with anyone who dates people based off of color or national origin. She should just move to Nigeria, and it won't be an issue there, unless Nigeria is a culturally diverse land. In that case, she just needs to stick to finding a partner who is a biggot.
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by CHOUPIE2(f): 3:40am On Jul 01, 2010
IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING STEREOTYPED ITS ABOUT FINDING SOMEONE YOU MAY ENJOY THERE COMPANY OR THERE MANNERISM MORE THAN OTHERS. I DON'T THINK IT'S WRONG TO PREFER ONE FROM THE OTHER. WHAT SOME PPL DON'T REALIZE IS ALL PPL ARE NOT THE SAME AND WHEN U LIVE IN A COUNTRY SUCH AS THE U.S. PPLS MORALS CHANGE. OR SHOULD I SAY YOU DON'T WANT OTHER RACES TO COME AND EMBRACE YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS. AND I'M NOT WHITE, I'M NOT SOMEONE LOOKING JUST TO BE LAID HERE. ITS NOT ALL ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE PACKAGE OR WHAT THAT PACKAGE CAN DO. AFTER THE SEX IS GONE WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE IN THAT RELATIONSHIP?
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by Jaideyone(m): 4:09am On Jul 01, 2010
luap:

Nigerian preference huh?  U sound like some of the White women, who exclusively date Black men. 

Is there a Mandingo brotha out there that can give this desperate woman a good humping  She needs it bad.  Once you go black you never go back!!!

why would a right thinking human being just conclude like this?
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by luap: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^^^  Why?  Expose the truth,  Expose the dysfunction. ^^^^

Preference is a more gentle way of saying prejudice.  I am not sure how Nigeria is, USA we strive for diversity. It is a constant battle here to be diverse and eliminate race as a critieria for opportunity.

Poster keep you options open.  You have more choices that way.  Love can be right under your nose, but your bias may limit your opportunities and choices in LIFE.
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by CHOUPIE2(f): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2010
What is the problem for one to choose are we not given that option ? I don't understand why people tend to get upset when a person wants something and they are labeled as being prejudice or biased. If I want to meet a Nigerian in person I believe I'm entitled to that. But what you don't understand is that I haven't met any Nigerians in person but would like to meet one. So whats the problem and I didn't ask to marry one just would like to get to know one. Where is the crime or better yet should I keep from meeting a Nigerian. I'm sorry to say it but it seems as if though you are against people meeting Nigerians.
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2010
Are you talking to every body
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by LFJ: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
I won't mind meeting u, I live in Florida, let me have ur e-mail so that we can meet
Re: Are There Any Nigerian Men In Florida? by dayokanu(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2010
LFJ, Is about to close the deal.

Sharp guy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Am In Die Need Of Love / Friends From Rivers State / Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.