Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile (1496 Views)

Autodiagnostics, Scanning Of Automobile Training / Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) / Electrical Components Of Automobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
I found this thing.

What is it please?

Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by AutoElectNG: 5:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Light bulb

I distinctly remember buying this brand....will post pictures later
Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by diportivo: 6:34am On Sep 06, 2018
I long for the day when we can enter random shops and buy original bulbs like this.. Phillips,osram and co

not these unbranded China things that will burn out after two days cry
Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by Alvin007: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2018
diportivo:
I long for the day when we can enter random shops and buy original bulbs like this.. Phillips,osram and co

not these unbranded China things that will burn out after two days cry
As much as I don’t mean to sound pessimistic, I’m not sure this can still happen in Nigeria..considering the kinda leaders we keep recycling.
Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by peterphd(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I found this thing.

What is it please?
Headlamps
Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
peterphd:
Headlamps
is this your final answer?
Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by peterphd(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

is this your final answer?
Yes sir
Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by kingreign(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I found this thing.

What is it please?

Spark plugs wink

1 Like

Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Habaa! grin

First, Look at the pencil on that table, and then look at the Philips pack. It shows the content of the pack is definitely not a headlamp assembly.

Take a 2nd look at the pack and you'll see an image of a vehicle beaming its light.

That shows that the content of the pack has to do with lighting. Are you with me? grin

Next, get up from your sofa, walk to the table, pick up a Benson & Hedges Switch, flick a stick into your mouth, light it up, pull a little smoke into your mouth, hold it for a moment, remove the cigarette from your mouth and then blow out the smoke through your nostrils while looking at the Philips pack for the 3rd time. grin

What do you see? A part number & some letters written at the top left corner of the pack - which reads "9003 PRB2" grin

Tap the ashes of your cigarette in the ash tray and long-click on the image on your phone. Some options are displayed, click on "Search Google For This Image". grin

Take another drag from your cigarette while waiting for Google to display its result. grin

5 seconds later, what do you see? grin

Image Links displaying the exact image you're trying to decode & unravel. Click one of the links and it takes you directly to Amazon. grin

And what do you see on Amazon?

"Philips 9003 VisionPlus Upgrade Headlight Bulb with up to 60% More Vision, 2 Pack"

And that is the answer to Sir EgunMogaji's quiz - Nagode! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by ShoppersPalace(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Zoharariel:
Habaa! grin

First, Look at the pencil on that table, and then look at the Philips pack. It shows the content of the pack is definitely not a headlamp assembly.

Take a 2nd look at the pack and you'll see an image of a vehicle beaming its light.

That shows that the content of the pack has to do with lighting. Are you with me? grin

Next, get up from your sofa, walk to the table, pick up a Benson & Hedges Switch, flick a stick into your mouth, light it up, pull a little smoke into your mouth, hold it for a moment, remove the cigarette from your mouth and then blow out the smoke through your nostrils while looking at the Philips pack for the 3rd time. grin

What do you see? A part number & some letters written at the top left corner of the pack - which reads "9003 PRB2" grin

Tap the ashes of your cigarette in the ash tray and long-click on the image on your phone. Some options are displayed, click on "Search Google For This Image". grin

Take another drag from your cigarette while waiting for Google to display its result. grin

5 seconds later, what do you see? grin

Image Links displaying the exact image you're trying to decode & unravel. Click one of the links and it takes you directly to Amazon. grin

And what do you see on Amazon?

"Philips 9003 VisionPlus Upgrade Headlight Bulb with up to 60% More Vision, 2 Pack"

And that is the answer to Sir EgunMogaji's quiz - Nagode! grin

Hmmmmm....I think you're incorrect Sir.

The "thing" I found is in a blue package and yours is purple. Mine is 30% and yours is 60%.

So we're back to square one grin
Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The "thing" I found is in a blue package and yours is purple. Mine is 30% and yours is 60%.

and now... just now he checked what is in between his fingers to confirm its B&H only for him to discover that it's actually wristler and oshogbo weed that was wrapped like cigarette..... now he begins to ponder...... how come.....

tune in to this thread same time 2mao for the epic finishing episode

3 Likes

Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by Alvin007: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

This is exactly what happens when think you know a subject a lot more than the teacher does.... grin

1 Like

Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by AutoElectNG: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2018
Buy original the difference is clear

Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by AutoElectNG: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2018
Can you beat that bulbs that can last 12 years?

Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by Piyke: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Calling Autosbay....
Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by oblo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Elder... This na wetin you dey talk?

Pics speak for itself. But then we all see it's a cars headlight bulb. Original noni grin

For Naija bulb na bulb mostly o.. Most peeps get time to dey check if na 30% or 100%. Most don't even know.

Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by Cosplay: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
This entire thread just seems like a parody of the other quiz thread by autojoshng

1 Like

Re: Quiz On Knowledge Of Automobile by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Cosplay:
This entire thread just seems like a parody of the other quiz thread by autojoshng

As it was intended Sir grin

(1) (Reply)

This Fuse Cut In My 1999camry Engine / 12 Driving Tips For Beginners – Learn How To Drive Car / Robbers In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.