Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Senator Owan Enoh Declares For Governorship Of Cross River State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Owan Enoh Declares For Governorship Of Cross River State (404 Views)

Appeal Court Restores Owan Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Court Sacks John Owan-Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Owan Enoh Declares For Governorship Of Cross River State by senatordave1(m): 1:07am On Sep 06, 2018
By; VITALIS UGOH, Calabar
As the political climate unfolds across the country, politicians who wish to run for one exalted office or another have began to show interest.
In Cross River State, one of the big wigs in the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator John Owan Enoh, has formerly declared his intention to contest the governorship race in the state to unseat the incumbent, Senator Ben Ayade of the Peoples’.Democratic Party (PDP).
Declaring his intention at the Federal government College, Ikom yesterday before a mamoth crowd, he said ” my interest is to make Cross River State the most attractive investment destination and a state of first choice to live and do business in Nigeria”.
According to him,. “my mission is to focus on creating an environment underpinned by effective and efficient security framework, providing adequate social amenities, excelling in environmental cleanliness and promoting investment friendly tax regimes”.
Said he “my dear compatriots, needless to remind you that our beloved state is facing the worst form of misrule since its creation on 27th May , 1967 from the then Eastern Region”.
“To this end, we will be keeping a date with destiny as a in the next general elections in 2019, he added”.
According to him, ” the audacity in this pronouncement today is founded on my earlier increasing passion to offer competent and meritorious which our state is in dire need of. We are facing the greatest crisis in leadership in our state today”.
He said if elected, he will bring our educational needs to the forefront of public concern through a deliberate policy roadmap.
Still on education, he said ” our state owned University and other tertiary institutions will be given adequate attention to ensure the development of our manppwer needs and prepare our young people for the challenges of the 21st century and the coming 4th industrial revolution”.
“My administration shall make an inclusion of destructive measures policies, strategies and sectorial action plans in our socio-economic affairs that would nontheless engander appreciable progress in the quality of government’s intervention in critical sectors of our economy, he added”.
He declared “my style of governance shall be participatory and needs driven”.
The occasion was greeted with different local government delegation in attendance.

Re: Senator Owan Enoh Declares For Governorship Of Cross River State by milemimi93(m): 1:12am On Sep 06, 2018
I don't longer long to go to Calabar again ever since Duke left..
Re: Senator Owan Enoh Declares For Governorship Of Cross River State by senatordave1(m): 1:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Hes the most popular politician in the state,hes the next governor
Re: Senator Owan Enoh Declares For Governorship Of Cross River State by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:26am On Sep 06, 2018
senatordave1:
Hes the most popular politician in the state,hes the next governor
Lol,u finally introduce ur paymaster,next gov of kastina u mean cos APC does not exist in SS and SE

(1) (Reply)

Saraki's Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke - APC Says / VP Osinbajo Visits Cross River, To Meet With Christian Leaders (see Photos) / Who Is Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.