Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Asking Family, Relatives, And Friends For Wedding Sponsorship - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Asking Family, Relatives, And Friends For Wedding Sponsorship (563 Views)

Is 1 Million Naira Enough For Wedding In This Time And Age ? / Is It Right To Sell Aso Ebi For Wedding With No Reception / Strictly Wedding Packages By Event Planners For Wedding Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asking Family, Relatives, And Friends For Wedding Sponsorship by mtngloetiartel: 1:15am On Sep 06, 2018
I know it may seem justifiably ok to ask for help from family members, relatives or friends for wedding expenses most especially in this bad economic Era of Nigeria. But to be honest, is it really appropiate? Please I need meaningful opinion and ideas. #NaUnaDeyRushMe #TiredOfBeingAskedToGetMarried #PlanningWeddingActivated Mods please take to front page so we can hear views and learn
Re: Asking Family, Relatives, And Friends For Wedding Sponsorship by consultancy: 2:36am On Sep 06, 2018
It's not proper. If they have any means to support you, they would do so without you having to make it obligatory to them.

But if you insist, then take bottles of wine along with your wedding invitation to the 'big men' u know, so that they can drop something for you grin
Re: Asking Family, Relatives, And Friends For Wedding Sponsorship by mtngloetiartel: 1:53am On Sep 10, 2018
I had tactfully lay bare my plan to get married to my ' mother'. She stressed to me that I should endeavour to involved my relatives and extended family such as uncles, aunts e.t.c. she said : iwo ni kan o le da se wedding!

(1) (Reply)

Personalised Melamine/ceramic Souvenirs / Have You Seen This Kind Of Invitation Card Before / Cheaper And Reliable Bulk SMS Service Provider In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.