Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

"Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director (15833 Views)

Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / Roman Goddess Shares Rare Photo Of Her Husband Grabbing Her Massive Backside / Weird MC , Mr. Eazi And Maleek Berry In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by vickayo: 4:11am On Sep 06, 2018
@gistvic.com

Maleek Shoyebi professionally known as Maleek Berry,who is a British-born Nigerian record producer and recording artist.

He shares a rare photo with his director, which he gave the name SES BERRY.

Dont they look alike?

Gist via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/family-maleek-berry-shares-rare-photo.html

See photo:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by vickayo: 4:12am On Sep 06, 2018
cool
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by barbiecue(f): 4:37am On Sep 06, 2018
grin
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by OKorowanta: 5:25am On Sep 06, 2018
This guy music sweet finish..Gimme life' another huge new jam.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by jarvis4: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2018
Na dem be the first look alike for this country? You make post and Na you still be FTC
Op take your time o

13 Likes

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Skillfullulu(m): 6:40am On Sep 06, 2018
Bend it was a hit, hit for life...
Cute family bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Edopesin: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2018
I just like this guy

2 Likes

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by engrkaz(m): 6:41am On Sep 06, 2018
wink
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by ebig21(m): 6:41am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by momodub: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2018
Nice one
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by nepapole(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2018
Ok.
#walks out
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by chinavs9ja(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2018
Ok I don hear....

I am a web designer, I will design your website at cheaper rate. Check my signature
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Tundeobama(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2018
Am proud of you maleek uk stand still for your vibes.You need to work with Davido and casper
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by pobos(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2018
Gud to knw
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by ObaKlaz: 6:48am On Sep 06, 2018
I just love this Maleek Berry guy. His production skill is way better than Don Jazzy's at the moment. #Pon My Mind

2 Likes

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Siki355(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2018
I'm I the only one who thinks, he sounds like Akon?

1 Like

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by ObaKlaz: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2018
Siki355:
I'm I the only one who thinks, he sounds like Akon?
Sort of.
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by finesounds01(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2018
i think the guy is sesan video director

1 Like

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Maestro07(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2018
How monkey and ape take look alike?
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Caseless: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2018
Music director? Or his musical video director?

I like maleek berry voice.

Juls ft maleek berry - early in the morning ...is on repeat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by ascapella(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2018
OP, That’s Sesan. He is a popular video director not a music director.

1 Like

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Naijawebmaster: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2018
This news though... still can't get why people will download people's picture from Instagram and bring it here as news.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2018
tongue
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by ChampagnePapiii(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2018
Sesan with him wack videos..... the guy na sabi Do video nkan kan
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by ikezudon(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2018
berry dey try jare..make una no fault the guy

in other news, see if he makes the top 50 richest musician in nigeria..latest ranking

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/richest-musician-in-nigeria/
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by kramer: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Truth be told, no one cares
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Arckeen: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Maleek Berry and wande coal......don’t Bleep with these two guys mehn!! Na dem Gangan be 9ja musicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

D Banj And Genevieve Nnaji Made A Sextape While Dating??? / Uche Jombo Reacts To Senators Vote Against Gender Equality Bill (Snapshots) / Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.