Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (30832 Views)

NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President / APC Lawmakers Allege PDP Plot Against Buhari On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Minjim: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2018
papalsbuIl:
inasmuch as the only thing in an average igbo man's mind is removal of buhari at all cost pdp should not be too over confident in SE votes because the Igbos i know may not care about politics afterall those region in active politics are not living well better than us
but igbos can decide not to vote at all and it will be fatal to pdp cheesy

but

destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
Igbos stands with back to Hague 100%

kiss the truth

If the bolded is all that motivates you, I'm sorry, hypertension is your name. Because, that ain't happening

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Butterfliyleo: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2018
Tushkito:

Boycott what? what am I boycotting?

If pdp tries that shit I'll vote for buhari, after all the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know.

Welcome to eye opening and brain resetting season cheesy

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by SoNature(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2018
It's their choice

South East should vote for APC in that case and kick out the corruption-dented party, PDP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2018
Afam4eva:

You're the one who talks like a kindergatten student. Uche is from Andoni in Rivers state and not Igbo.

continue to deceive urself, in politics they are igbos, while in rivers he is andoni.

4 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2018
Tushkito:

who told u I didn't vote for him?

Issokay.
Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by boborneyor(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2018

5 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2018
Butterfliyleo:

Welcome to eye opening and brain resetting season cheesy
Bro I just tire for pdp nonsense.
that party needs to be thrown into the dustbin.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by gaby(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2018
All these naming of South this North that for political shenanigans are becoming really stale and annoying in my opinion.

I think the so-called South-South should have been simply lumped up alongside the South East. Or do we also have North North in the Nigerian political Jingo?

What do I even know...
Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by whoawa(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2018
modath:

Politics is a game of numbers..

Politics is a game of alliance & compromise...

Bullying is a game of proud arrogant people who are unwilling to do things the way they ought to in order to get the desired result... More insects are caught with honey than vinegar ..

South East doesnt have the number to make anyone feel threatened if they don't kowtow to them , being in every nook and cranny of Nigeria means nothing, vote cast by an Ibo man in Iwo will never be counted with votes in Imo...

Till south easteners realise these salient facts, they will keep hustling backward politically. cool

Sincerely u are dead wrong about southeast voting population, don't judge by the voters register in the south east alone, knowing very well their make up a good population of voters register from every zone, when you add it up to the one from their base, I can tell u authoritatively no zone can beat their voting strength and If PDP fail to consider these, they will be a voting apathy from them across the nation and you know what will happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by putin4: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2018
After all igbo has done to pdp since 1999 they can't give us vice president I swear with everything that they are going to lose the coming election .

10 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by mfm04622: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yoruba muslim who are below Borno in educational ratings are happy that there will be no Igbo presidency. We will continue to lament about Ibo not knowing how to play politics even when OBJ presidency had nothing to do with we yorubas. With all our 'sophistication' the North and the East made OBJ president when we refused to vote him. grin

We also know that there will be no yoruba presidency until the Igbo take their turn. No yoruba man can defeat North+ East. We all know this because this is how our beloved awolowo was beaten by Shagari and Ekwueme. Kiss the truth grin grin

Who are the Igbo heavyweights in APC that will deny Yoruba the ticket after Buhari?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by putin4: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2018
If they try to give it to saboteur sw or ss igbo will not vote pdp.

3 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by budusky05(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Thought they said they want Biafra? Whats their business with Nigerian election?

That's how ojukwu after killing them in civil war returned to contest election in the same country he condemned.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Butterfliyleo: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Tushkito:

Bro I just tire for pdp nonsense.

that party needs to be thrown into the dustbin.

You know I have been called all manner of names just for trying to open the eyes of south easterners here on nairaland to a very sad reality about PDP.

They specialize in playing divisive ethnographic and religion based politics.

They tell you to hate fulanis in other parties but they also have fulanis in their midst who they have now presented as Presidential candidates.

They tell you northerners are evil when in other parties but they eat and laugh with same northerners in their party.

In their 16 years in office they had 4 inaugurations and from these 4 no IBO man was ever chosen.

PMB has chosen 2 IBO men as his VP in the past but not so with PDP.

Now they have just dumped the South east again and some people would still say in the SE, its PDP or death grin

My brother now you are witnessing the truth as I have always said it. The best chance ibos have for a 2023 presidency is with Buhari because he will only run his second term. If PDP wins they would have another northerner there who would also insist on running for 2 tenures and that is 8years and by so doing, the SE would have lost their chance because other regions would want the Presidency by then.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by philfrey08: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
They will never learn.

What has the support for the PDP since 1999 earned the East?nothing.

Is it pride?dumbness?naivety? Long held hate and distrust of the West and North?illiteracy?stubborness?everything must be their ways?or the lack of any sense of direction,that is making those in the East to just refuse to retrace their steps and play the politics of commonsense?

Okorocha tried to open the East with an handshake to the West and North. But they (Easterners)will not want any of that,as they will prefer to be playing we are being treated like a" CONQUERED TRIBE" cries.

Now the PDP has dumped the East again. As Buhari's winning the last time has showed the irrelevance of their votes,and so they are COURTING the West for V.P.

It is never too late to go to school to learn. The East should buy a black slate and crayon for writing,and then attend the political teaching classes of the Yoruba's and Hausas,to learn how politics is played, to better their people.

Failure to go to school, will permanently leave them in their political wilderness.

What is APC doing for us, Nothing!!!!

At least we got something during the PDP regime and our people could do business and were happy.

and Oh please shut up!
Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Afam4eva(m): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2018
donb06:
the way bukola is not from Yoruba but from kwara.. Or adebayo is not from Yoruba but kogi

Andoni is not the same as Ikwerre or other Igboid groups in Rivers state. It's a different ethnic group altogether. Even his name Uche, is not the same as the Igbo Uche. Do some research and stop sounding ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by sbashir10(m): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2018
Butterfliyleo:

You know I have been called all manner of names just for trying to open the eyes of south easterners here on nairaland to a very sad reality about PDP.

They tell you to hate fulanis in other parties but they also have fulanis in their midst who they have now presented as Presidential candidates.

They tell you northerners are evil when in other parties but they eat and laugh with same northerners in their party.

In their 16 years in office they had 4 inaugurations and from these 4 no IBO man was ever chosen.

Now they have just dumped the South east again and some people would still say in the SE, its PDP or death grin

My brother now you are witnessing the truth as I have always said it. The best chance ibos have for a 2023 presidency is with Buhari because he will only run his second term. If PDP wins they would have another northerner there who would also insist on running for 2 tenures and that is 8years and by so doing, the SE would have lost their chance because other regions would want the Presidency by then.

Don't bother urself, I know my ppl.

It takes something like this to open their eyes, it has already opened my eyes, more eyes are to be opened soon it's only a matter of time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by SoNature(m): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
I laugh at these low life yorubas who have nothing upstairs. Whether or not pdp cedes anything to the igbos will not stop us from leading in education, entertainment, trade and industry and all spheres of development. Skull miners can continue doing what they know best hating.

I'm afraid this will not lead our people anywhere

We must stop the call for secession, get our loved ones to get their PVCs and vote.

South east doesn't need secession; we need restructuring

Even though this marriage is unbalanced, we must continue to ask for what we deserve instead of chickening out

You can't be fighting a people yet you want to be their leader

Our people must get their acts together

I'm surprised that south south that owned Jonathan moved on yet the east has yet to move on

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by mightyhazell: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
National Chairman is already an Igbo man.

Federal Character sucks, man!
rivers state revolve bw south south and southeast, depending on how it suits your argument abi?

3 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2018
The first time I heard this, I was boiling with rage, but now I've understood that this might be a blessing in disguise.

5 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by bibicici(f): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2018
If this is the truth, then the PDP is stupid. An Igbo heavyweight and a Rabiu Kwankwaso will defeat Buhari flat; better still, If they are able to woo Moghalu.

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Malakins123: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2018
If this happens to be true then believe me PDP is dead.... No hope for President in 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by silvernus0: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2018
.WHEN ORJI UZOR KALU YOUR SOUTH EAST STRONG MEN HAVE GONE TO TAKE LOYALTY AND CHIEFTANCY IN THE NORTH

THEY HAVE TIED YOU GUYS DOWN , IF YOU THINK THE NORTHERNERS DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING YOU HAVE TO RETHINK

THEY WILL TIE ALL YOUR SOUTH EAST STRONG MEN AND MAKE THEM LOYAL TO NORTHERN GOVERNMENT IN OTHER TO RETAIN POWER BY THE NUMBER

IF YOU KNOW U KNOW
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2018
SoNature:

We must stop the call for secession, get our loved ones to get their PVCs and vote.

I'm surprised that south south that owned Jonathan moved on yet the east has yet to move on

Which Jonathan? I regret ever voting for him.

NEVER AGAIN WOULD SUCH A PERSON RULE US.

9 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by saintandsinnerz: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
They will never learn.

What has the support for the PDP since 1999 earned the East?nothing.

Is it pride?dumbness?naivety? Long held hate and distrust of the West and North?illiteracy?stubborness?everything must be their ways?or the lack of any sense of direction,that is making those in the East to just refuse to retrace their steps and play the politics of commonsense?

Okorocha tried to open the East with an handshake to the West and North. But they (Easterners)will not want any of that,as they will prefer to be playing we are being treated like a" CONQUERED TRIBE" cries.

Now the PDP has dumped the East again. As Buhari's winning the last time has showed the irrelevance of their votes,and so they are COURTING the West for V.P.

It is never too late to go to school to learn. The East should buy a black slate and crayon for writing,and then attend the political teaching classes of the Yoruba's and Hausas,to learn how politics is played, to better their people.

Failure to go to school, will permanently leave them in their political wilderness.

You claim to be educated but you're writing like a tout! Remove the log of wood in your own eyes first, you hypocrite.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by IbrahimDamola: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2018
mfm04622:

Who are the Igbi heavyweights in APC that will deny Yoruba the ticket after Buhari?

APC = yoruba ticket

PDP or Any other party= North + East ticket.

Yoruba loses, North + East wins. We yoruba muslim cry as our greed is not allowed to hold.
Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Butterfliyleo: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Tushkito:

Don't bother urself, I know my ppl.

It take something like this to open their eyes, it has already opened my eyes, more eyes are to be opened soon it's only a matter of time.

You have spoken well. However south easterners should learn to make proper political calculations rather than being emotional about things.

The South South are already aligning while the South east are busy lamenting rather than playing strong politics as they target 2023 for presidency.

The South South is hoping for presidency in 2023 and you South easterners should join in the political rush by aligning with the center and not running away as you were doing.

We all know the South south have already produced the president and the south west already have a VP in this government.

Everything favours the south east for Presidency in 2023 but their emotions would not let them see this as it should be seen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by abc115: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Butterfliyleo:

Nothing to add

5 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by IbrahimDamola: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2018
SoNature:

My dear yoruba muslim brother, you are right. grin
Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Mccullum: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=IbrahimDamola post=70943063]We yoruba muslim who are below Borno in educational ratings are happy that there will be no Igbo presidency. We will continue to lament about Ibo not knowing how to play politics even when OBJ presidency had nothing to do with we yorubas. With all our 'sophistication' the North and the East made OBJ president when we refused to vote him. grin

We also know that there will be no yoruba presidency until the Igbo take their turn. No yoruba man can defeat North+ East. We all know this because this is how our beloved awolowo was beaten by Shagari and Ekwueme. Kiss the truth grin grin

Historian of pigs... grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by SoNature(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My dear yoruba muslim brother, you are right. grin

I bu onye iberibe

Zuzuwe!

Nkita rachakwa gi anya!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. / Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall / Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.