Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (30833 Views)

NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President / APC Lawmakers Allege PDP Plot Against Buhari On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by odomanis: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2018
modath:

Politics is a game of numbers..

Politics is a game of alliance & compromise...

Bullying is a game of proud arrogant people who are unwilling to do things the way they ought to in order to get the desired result... More insects are caught with honey than vinegar ..

South East doesnt have the number to make anyone feel threatened if they don't kowtow to them , being in every nook and cranny of Nigeria means nothing, vote cast by an Ibo man in Iwo will never be counted with votes in Imo...

Till south easteners realise these salient facts, they will keep hustling backward politically. cool

But votes caste by south easterners outside southeast sure will count to produce who becomes President,right ?
That is what matters.
Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2018
Butterfliyleo:

You have spoken well. However south easterners should learn to make proper political calculations rather than being emotional about things.

The South South are already aligning while the South east are busy lamenting rather than playing strong politics as they target 2023 for presidency.

The South South is hoping for presidency in 2023 and you South easterners should join in the political rush by aligning with the center and not running away as you were doing.

We all know the South south have already produced the president and the south west already have a VP in this government.

Everything favours the south east for Presidency in 2023 but their emotions would not let them see this as it should be seen

U are correct

5 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by mfm04622: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

APC = yoruba ticket

PDP or Any other party= North + East ticket.

Yoruba loses, North + East wins. We yoruba muslim cry as our greed is not allowed to hold.

What makes you think North won't support APC after Buhari?

9 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by gigabyte13: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2018
Chai the yeast iyafff suffer ooooooooo, even pdp....? The party they cherished like Amadioha, chai we will not take this .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Victornezzar: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Hmmmmmm

Eye opening moments.....I see

5 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by cana882(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Almaiga:
These guys are the most confused Parsons I've ever seen. Today they want Biafra, tomorrow it is sit at home/ no election and now they want the VP slots.
Abeg weting this people really want?
attention grin

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by saintandsinnerz: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2018
modath:

Politics is a game of numbers..

Politics is a game of alliance & compromise...

Bullying is a game of proud arrogant people who are unwilling to do things the way they ought to in order to get the desired result... More insects are caught with honey than vinegar ..

South East doesnt have the number to make anyone feel threatened if they don't kowtow to them , being in every nook and cranny of Nigeria means nothing, vote cast by an Ibo man in Iwo will never be counted with votes in Imo...

Till south easteners realise these salient facts, they will keep hustling backward politically. cool
ITunes hustler, I hope you're not out of business this one you crawled out to troll Igbos again? Bigots like you will never make it in business because there is no place for people with your attitude in business. Anyway, I have some iTunes to sell. grin cheesy tongue kiss wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Victornezzar: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2018
Butterfliyleo:

You have spoken well. However south easterners should learn to make proper political calculations rather than being emotional about things.

The South South are already aligning while the South east are busy lamenting rather than playing strong politics as they target 2023 for presidency.

The South South is hoping for presidency in 2023 and you South easterners should join in the political rush by aligning with the center and not running away as you were doing.

We all know the South south have already produced the president and the south west already have a VP in this government.

Everything favours the south east for Presidency in 2023 but their emotions would not let them see this as it should be seen
Hmmmmm

Food for thought

5 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by safarigirl(f): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2018
Who cares about political power when those who own it are the ones dying in inpoverishment? undecided

Ohanaeze should go and sleep.
Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by shugabasbn: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibos the major that behaving like a minor

5 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Deadlytruth(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2018
SoNature:

I'm afraid this will not lead our people anywhere

We must stop the call for secession, get our loved ones to get their PVCs and vote.

South east doesn't need secession; we need restructuring

You can't be fighting a people yet you want to be their leader

I'm surprised that south south that owned Jonathan moved on yet the east has yet to move on

That is one of the most surprising ironies in the political history of Nigreria. I have tried to solve that puzzle without success.

6 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by TundeBricklayer: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2018
Igbos in southeast gave PDP more than what Yorubas in southwest gave APC, Igbos are the second largest ethnic group after indigenes in states in Nigeria outside east fact, so you believe PDP had zoned their VP to southwest and Igbo heavyweights in PDP will be silent by now? Please stop ranting wait when PDP announce their presidential candidate and VP. Igbos don't matter and all the presidential candidates and governorship candidates in all states outside east want to Identify with Igbos

check how the two region voted in 2015, mind you those that voted for PDP in west and are largely Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by resurgent2019: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2018
Butterfliyleo:

Why are you deceiving the igbos? You know that thy cannot be President of Nigeria no matter what they do? I say it’s better for them to concentrate on restructuring.

Who would vote an Igbo for President? Answer me butterflyleo!

4 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by IbrahimDamola: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2018
mfm04622:

What makes you think North won't support APC after Buhari?

We all know that north will always vote their own as president even if it a donkey from sokoto. cheesy

They don't owe yoruba anything as they've made OBJ president after the MKO debacle. Nobody owes we yoruba anything. North will always contest presidency and East no go vote yoruba as we don insult them tire. nobody go step down for yoruba in 2023. Na naija we dey so. grin
Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2018
resurgent2019:

Why are you deceiving the igbos? You know that thy cannot be President of Nigeria no matter what they do? I say it’s better for them to concentrate on restructuring.

Don't be too blinded by ignorance, for the very fact that pdp choose to zone the VP to the southwest, made me change my mind to vote for buhari.

Don't let ignorance cripple u.

8 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by resurgent2019: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2018
Tushkito:

U are correct

You are very gullible person. So you are believing butterflyleo that Nigerians—most especially Yorubas and Hausa—will vote an Igbo for President after all the insults and hate?

I and my family are all Christians and we can’t vote any igbo for President. Now imagine what the average Muslim will do when presented with an option of voting an Igbo for President.

You better fight for restructuring.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by mfm04622: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

We all know that north will always vote their own as president even if it a donkey from sokoto. cheesy

They don't owe yoruba anything as they've made OBJ president after the MKO debacle. Nobody owes we yoruba anything. North will always contest presidency and East no go vote yoruba as we don insult them tire. nobody go step down for yoruba in 2023. Na naija we dey so. grin

Let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by saintandsinnerz: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2018
MayorofLagos:

Lol. I no fit forget you na. Especially election is approaching, i'll be frequent.

Obj is confident Atiku will not win. Atiku himself has doubts of victory. Im suspecting Saraki will end up in Obj coalition. Meanwhile, Saraki has style and form but lacks content and savvy, which will make him a perfect puppet for the sponsor. Baba will pitch Saraki/Soludo combo.
Look at this one "election is approaching, I will be frequent " Hmm, ain't you ashamed of yourself? Have your life circumstances changed after wasting your time on nairaland supporting APC? Ain't you still living in poverty? Is your life better now? Mr man go and think about what you will do with your life and stop constituting a nuisance here.
Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibo cannot become president of this country anytime soon....by anytime soon I mean decades.

ibos always go on about civil war as if they were the only ones with scars. They forget that they killed Tafa and Sardauna, the 2 fathers of the North which is like killing Zik or Awo. The North has never forgotten and will historically never vote for Ibo and now they have alienated the SW who tended to be more liberal

because of what happenned to Yaradua that brought in GEJ who then failed to honor the gentleman's agreement to hand over to the North even the VP slot is off the table as far as the North is concerned. They wont repeat that mistake with a SE VP.

because the rest of the country thanks to the anonymity of the internet has now seen the heart of the Ibo and their true feelings, the Sw in partucular who were indifferent and had no beef towards the SE will now not vote for Ibo whether presidency or VP. The truth is the average SW never played tribal politics against the Ibos but now it's all tribal politics. The avearge SW will vote for anyone except the SE.

Take this to the bank..there is no vacancy in Aso rock for any Ibo, this is a fact. SS and SW will enter and leave Aso rock at least 2 more times each before SE can even sniff it and if they continue in their ways they just prolong it.

politics is about allliances and trust. North and the SW are building links and trust between themselves, the SS is coming on board gradually while the SE is busy hating everybody...goodluck getting to Aso rock

As for restructuring, that will never happen, the North will never vote for it. For the same reason there wont be a SE president, it's a numbers game!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by resurgent2019: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Tushkito:

Don't be too blinded by ignorance, for the very fact that pdp choose to zone the VP to the southwest, made me change my mind to vote for buhari.

Don't let ignorance cripple u.

My brother, don’t lemme lie for you. A lot of people don’t like igbos and would never vote one for President. I just don’t see it happening.

Don’t let all these Buhari APC boys deceive you ooo. I don talk my own.

3 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by IbrahimDamola: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2018
SoNature:

I bu onye iberibe

Zuzuwe!

Nkita rachakwa gi anya!

My dear yoruba muslim brother, we must teach ibos how to play politics and lose our educational position to north states like borno and yobe. grin
Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2018
resurgent2019:

You are very gullible person. So you are believing butterflyleo that Nigerians—most especially Yorubas and Hausa—will vote an Igbo for President after all the insults and hate?

I and my family are all Christians and we can’t vote any igbo for President. Now imagine what the average Muslim will do when presented with an option of voting an Igbo for President.

You better fight for restructuring.

Oga the same way ur whole Family can't vote for an igbo man is exactly the same way my whole village can't vote a Yoruba man.

If u think igbo votes mean nothing, then u know nothing Jon Snow

3 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Catastrophe1: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2018
Ohaneze ndi ala. Every true son of the soil knows we are no longer interested in who rules Nigeria and the region he comes from.
I'm sure yall know what we want. B. I. A. F. R. A
Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by resurgent2019: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2018
geometricaxis:
Ibo cannot become president of this country anytime soon....by anytime soon I mean decades.

ibos always go on about civil war as if they were the only ones with scars. They forget that they killed Tafa and Sardauna, the 2 fathers of the North which is like killing Zik or Awo. The North has never forgotten and will historically never vote for Ibo and now they have alienated the SW who tended to be more liberal

because of what happenned to Yaradua that brought in GEJ who then failed to honor the gentleman's agreement to hand over to the North even the VP slot is off the table as far as the North is concerned. They wont repeat that mistake with a SE VP.

because the rest of the country thanks to the anonymity of the internet has now seen the heart of the Ibo and their true feelings, the Sw in partucular who were indifferent and had no beef towards the SE will now not vote for Ibo whether presidency or VP. The truth is the average SW never played tribal politics against the Ibos but now it's all tribal politics. The avearge SW will vote for anyone except the SE.

Take this to the bank..there is no vacancy in Aso rock for any Ibo, this is a fact. SS and SW will enter and leave Aso rock at least 2 more times each before SE can even sniff it and if they continue in their ways they just prolong it.

politics is about allliances and trust. North and the SW are building links and trust between themselves, the SS is coming on board gradually while the SE is busy hating everybody...goodluck getting to Aso rock

As for restructuring, that will never happen, the North will never vote for it. For the same reason there wont be a SE president, it's a numbers game!!

God bless you my brother. I want all igbos to internalize this message. You have destroyed all the bridges of cooperation with other tribes—especially Yoruba— and I don’t see how igbos will be President. My own mother who is from Edo State will cringe at the thought of an Igbo Presidency not to talk or we her children who are Yoruba. Igbos should just fight for restructuring. My humble advice.

12 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by TundeBricklayer: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2018
resurgent2019:

Your that had produced the president and Vice recently what makes you better than Igbos, last we checked almost all the states in southwest except Lagos are owing workers, almost all the states seeked for FG bailouts twice during nation financial turmoil, southwest is most indebted region in Nigeria, in education no southwest states made top ten list in WAEC for the past five years except no man's land, and you guys are here fooling yourselves, what makes you better than Igbos

2 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Enice(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2018
Speaking from both side of the mouth. You don't want the presidency in 2023, you are not interested in Nigeria, all you want is restructuring. Now you want the VP slot for PDP.

6 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by resurgent2019: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Tushkito:

Oga the same way ur whole Family can't vote for an igbo man is exactly the same way my whole village can't vote a Yoruba man.

If u think igbo votes mean nothing, then u no nothing Jon Snow

I won’t argue with you. Just know that I have given you the little token I can: the truth.

To get an Igbo as President of Nigeria will be hard ooooo. I can’t even imagine it.

This is not about hate but what the igbos have done to other Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by resurgent2019: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Your that had produced the president and Vice recently what makes you better than Igbos, last we checked almost all the states in southwest except Lagos are owing workers, almost all the states seeked for FG bailouts twice during nation financial turmoil, southwest is most indebted region in Nigeria, in education no southwest states made top ten list in WAEC for the past five years except no man's land, and you guys are here fooling yourselves, what makes you better than Igbos

Brother, yoruba Presidency has not added anything to me in honesty. But my own is that Igbos can’t be President in Nigeria. Restructuring the polity is a more feasible dream for the igbo.

2 Likes

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Topmaike007(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2018
SoNature:
It's their choice

South East should vote for APC in that case and kick out the corruption-dented party, PDP
that is what will happen

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Pay him no mind, he is known IGBO hater that claims to be radicalized online.

He once used the moniker Alcatraz005, to convulse rabidly against igbos.

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by IbrahimDamola: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2018
mfm04622:

Let's wait and see

The political calculations don dey already except you want make we dey deceive ourselves. grin

East no go vote yoruba, north go vote north. We yoruba go carry our prick for hand after 2023. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze by resurgent2019: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2018
geometricaxis:

Please let’s try and grant them restructuring. If they are a serious people, they should be able to get restructuring at least. But I don’t see them being serious about it. They rather maintain their ships all over the nation.

When it comes to politics and being taken seriously, they are really messing up. I pity them though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall / Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge / Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.