Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Was Initiated Into Robbery In A Mosque – Teenager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Initiated Into Robbery In A Mosque – Teenager (341 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Initiated Into Robbery In A Mosque – Teenager by Gisters: 6:12am On Sep 06, 2018
A 14-year-old boy, Ajayi, arrested for allegedly breaking into a shop at Jakande Estate, Ejigbo, Lagos, where he stole a laptop, has said that hunger forced him into crime after he was introduced into robbery in a mosque where he was sleeping.

Ajayi, who was arrested along with another 13-year-old boy, Balogun, after they sold the laptop for N2,000 said he was taking to the mosque by his father after his step-mother drove him out of the house. .

He said: “I don’t even know my biological mother. My father has refused to tell me who my mother is. I don’t know if she is dead or alive. .

I was staying with my father and my step-mother until two years ago when she told my father to look for someone for me to stay with. That fateful day I stole N200 from my step-mother to buy food because I was hungry. .

She drove me out of the house when she got to know of it.” Ajayi said it was in the mosque that he was introduced into robbery by older people he met there.

According to him, while in the mosque, he had no option than to steal to survive because he didn’t want to die of hunger. On why he was arrested, he said he had entered a shop where he stole a laptop. .

“I showed it to a friend of mine who followed me to where I sold it. The uncle who bought it gave me N2,000 with the promise that he was going to give me another N1,000.”

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/initiated-robbery-mosque-teenager

Re: I Was Initiated Into Robbery In A Mosque – Teenager by Gisters: 6:14am On Sep 06, 2018
cool
Re: I Was Initiated Into Robbery In A Mosque – Teenager by GOFRONT(m): 6:21am On Sep 06, 2018
Haba
Re: I Was Initiated Into Robbery In A Mosque – Teenager by teflonjake(m): 6:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Peace indeed
Re: I Was Initiated Into Robbery In A Mosque – Teenager by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2018
What a dumb little thief. Laptop for 2k.

His IQ must be -35
Re: I Was Initiated Into Robbery In A Mosque – Teenager by Born2Breed(f): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2018
Gisters:
A 14-year-old boy, Ajayi, arrested for allegedly breaking into a shop at Jakande Estate, Ejigbo, Lagos, where he stole a laptop, has said that hunger forced him into crime after he was introduced into robbery in a mosque where he was sleeping.

Ajayi, who was arrested along with another 13-year-old boy, Balogun, after they sold the laptop for N2,000 said he was taking to the mosque by his father after his step-mother drove him out of the house. .

He said: “I don’t even know my biological mother. My father has refused to tell me who my mother is. I don’t know if she is dead or alive. .

I was staying with my father and my step-mother until two years ago when she told my father to look for someone for me to stay with. That fateful day I stole N200 from my step-mother to buy food because I was hungry. .

She drove me out of the house when she got to know of it.” Ajayi said it was in the mosque that he was introduced into robbery by older people he met there.

According to him, while in the mosque, he had no option than to steal to survive because he didn’t want to die of hunger. On why he was arrested, he said he had entered a shop where he stole a laptop. .

“I showed it to a friend of mine who followed me to where I sold it. The uncle who bought it gave me N2,000 with the promise that he was going to give me another N1,000.”

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/initiated-robbery-mosque-teenager

Most Alfas are criminals. If its not sleeping with other peoples wives,they are killing for rituals or stealing.
Re: I Was Initiated Into Robbery In A Mosque – Teenager by hisgrace090: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Until people stops taking holy places as a cover up we will keep on hearing this kind if news.
Re: I Was Initiated Into Robbery In A Mosque – Teenager by anonymuz(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2018
2k for a laptop? Real hunger is in town caused by some people who voted for a lifeless president.
Re: I Was Initiated Into Robbery In A Mosque – Teenager by Homeboiy: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Your father is not a real man
Re: I Was Initiated Into Robbery In A Mosque – Teenager by PrincessB1(f): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2018
This one weak me.
How can lappy be sold for 2k. choi!

(1) (Reply)

41 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Bauchi / Man Defiles Neighbour’s 12-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Man Raped Six Boys For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.