Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency (6744 Views)

Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist / Onnoghen: PDP Is Sympathetic To Corruption, Says APC / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by KingLennon(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2018
Are they Herdsmen not Buhari's people again? Cuz last time i checked lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by eodavids(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2018
Okay!

That is why he ordered the entire security agencies in Nigeria to disarm the herdsmen of the dangerous weapons they are carrying.
Isn't is

And that is also why he ordered the arrest of the persons who are responsible for supplying them the war tools. Isn't is

Try harder, "presidency"
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by Zuorom: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2018
Lies, lies, lies!!! Buhari's government is full of liars

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by Omeokachie: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2018
We know.

Just not addressing their menace and killer instinct.
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by gbagyiza: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting analysis.

I support the APC, and I support the Presidency. But I will be the first to say the President has a good bias towards his tribal men.

All humans have biases.

The Ibo's have had a permanent negative bias towards the Yoruba's after the civil war,and the feelings has been mutually returned.

The Christian and Muslim view each with negative biases.

We all have good biases towards our own tribes,and will defend them, no matter what atrocities they cause. Or did the Ijaws not nearly wipe out the Itsekiri population into extinction in the early 90's ?and till date no Ijaw man condemned it?

President Buhari, you are a good man,and like all good people, have made mistakes too, by not coming hard on the Fulani Herdsmen early.

Now that you have curtailed it, make sure it says curtailed. No need for any explanation again.

Please don't miss guide people, he has not curtail anything. Killings is still going on, may be u r not aware or it has not reach your location. In my state kaduna last week my village people were displaced n some people were killed by d same people we r talking about. In plateau state the same thing happened.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by greygoblings(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by seborrhic: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Punch saying he is sympathetic to the killer herdsmen is even being sympathetic to him.
Buhari encourages and emboldens the killer herdsmen in their rampage through the nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by islandmoon: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2018
we are tired of the killings, if buhari want to inherit Nigeria land for his kingsmen from Niger ,chad and Mali, like he appointed 16 Chief of staffs in his region out of 17, then we are no longer interested, we rather go bad to how Nigeria was in during the western region and eastern region, we federal govt can not keep neglecting us

then, yorubas got things right, we are not interested in sold out federalism controlled by northern oligarchy anymore
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by odomanis: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting analysis.

I support the APC, and I support the Presidency. But I will be the first to say the President has a good bias towards his tribal men.

All humans have biases.

The Ibo's have had a permanent negative bias towards the Yoruba's after the civil war,and the feelings has been mutually returned.

We all have good biases towards our own tribes,and will defend them, no matter what atrocities they cause. Or did the Ijaws not nearly wipe out the Itsekiri population into extinction in the early 90's ?and till date no Ijaw man condemned it?

President Buhari, you are a good man,and like all good people, have made mistakes too, by not coming hard on the Fulani Herdsmen early.

Now that you have curtailed it, make sure it says curtailed. No need for any explanation again.

You tried very hard to justify his tacid support for the herdsmen but,sorry as you did not succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by Aystarz: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2018
kotv:
LIES
He's not sympathetic to them : That's what he wants us to believe.
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yoruba muslims need baba buhari to turn 60% of nigeria into fulani grazing field.
Roger3d and T9ksy

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo jumpandpass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by Excallibur(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2018
I am still baffled by the fact that not a single arrest has been made

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by Bryan88(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting analysis.

All humans have biases.

Mr Biases sharrap dia...osiso

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by millhouse: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2018
Says it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by GAJIT: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yoruba muslims need baba buhari to turn 60% of nigeria into fulani grazing field.

son of a lifeless, and he shall be called thoughtless
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by dazzlingd(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2018
He should prove it
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by Fashdeejay(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2018
After years of killings under the same buhari... Where he chose to ignore the killings and turn a blind eye now he is out cos it's election season claiming he ain't sympathetic to their cause?? This dude really is an old joker... It's time we use the power of the masses and avenge the killings from 2015 to vote out this man who feels Nigeria is his own... Forgetting he is a servant to the people... Voted in by the people and can be removed by the people... Buhari has failed... Economic crisis, religious crisis, ethnic crisis.... And every other kind of crisis u can imagine.
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by Just2endowed2(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2018
gidgiddy:

Buhari declare war on Herdsmen who are made up of mainly his Fulani tribe? How does anyone think that Buhari will do that to his own people, no matter how many they kill? In the case of IPOB made up mainly of Igbos, Buhari had no qualms sending all the Pythons after them because they are not from his ethnic group. IPOB was not even armed and didn't kill anybody

Anybody who expects Buhari to declare his own people terrorists and send soldiers after them is someone who doesn't how much of a tribal bigot Buhari truly is

That's what I have been telling people. He cannot and will not declare the fourth most deadliest group in the world recognised by the international a terrorist group in Nigeria. Never
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by thepartyforum(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2018

To: His Excellency
RT.GEN.Mohammadu Buhari
President,Federal Republic of Nigeria

Dear sir,

*A CALL FOR DRASTIC ATTENTION ON DELAYED ALLOWANCE OF THE CURRENT UBEC FEDERAL TEACHING SCHEME TEACHERS*

Fraternal greetings to an lmpeccable world class president of the famous growing Nation "Giant of Africa" within the hub of West Africa, May the spirit of our past heroes continue to water our struggle.

Your excellency sir, it's with good faith that we write your able person and we hope this meets you in good faith.

We from the Apex body of one of your Youth Empowerment initiative, *UBEC Federal Teaching Scheme* across the federation stretch our words of congratulations cum appreciations on the landmark success you have pulled towards ensuring effectiveness in all facets of your administration vamping from Commerce, Tourism, Poverty Alleviation cum Empowerment, Security, Education and the host of others.

We are pleased to join our unequivocal strengths to say, We Encourage you to do more.

On this note, we are also pleased to bring to your notice that some of us have not been paid for their Allowance of April till date while some of us are also being delayed of their Allowance for the past Three months(June,July and August) which is long over due for payment, for the current 2018 FTS set.

Our amiable world class president with an impeccable character sir, we boldly know that you are a leader with overt listening ear characterised with service delivery.

Your excellency sir, governance with modern democracy advocacy is massively felt on the leverage of its residence welfarism. We hereby place your attention on the dear need to take to action, and consider us on the allowance of the service we invested our efforts,time and commitment on.
Very soon, our colleagues are resuming to a new academic session and as such with the help of quick release of the incentives, it will help to gear up, motivate, and encourage the beneficiaries to meet some financial spendings as well as lessen the rate of debt and less privilege ones.

In light of this, it will also promote the good governance of our dear president , and improve the standard of achievement as the President of this great Nation.

The sighted areas will also bring about mass encouragement and support towards forthcoming presidential elections and good image to our ever victorious party *ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS (APC)*.

We will appreciate your kind fatherly, brotherly and unionist gesture towards this effect.

Thanks in anticipating your swift response in action.

Yours in Unionism.

Signed ✍�
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by 9gerian: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Anybody can say one thing and be doing another. Talk is not only cheap but free.

It is not enough for the PMB administration to tell us how unbiased towards the killer herdsmen they are; they must be seen to be unbiased. Well the facts so far demonstrates clearly the president’s bias, so...

bedspread:
Pmb is Directly and Indirectly Sympathetic to the Fulani Herdsmen Invasion and Destruction...

Let's Analyse these...

1. Thousands if not Million if Lives Wasted and Massacred like Chicken and not a single one caught..

2. Gen. Danjuma Nd others had to cry out that these guys have the backing of the Military Indirectly and Directly.

3. A General in the Army who had Being making headway and making some Arrest in Jos, all of a sudden was Transferred despite cries from Stakeholders..

4. What Stops Pmb from Declaring a Full War on the Killers just like he did to the ipob boys with sticks..

5. I watched a Video on how the Ghanaian president dealt with the Herdsmen Menance..
And Our dear Pmb is no near such action..

I Pity Nigerians calling for the Re-Election of Pmb... If it by any Chance happens, May the Killings begin From Their Houses....

All Nigerian needs now is a Tabilizing Candidate as a President that will land the force of the Military on any Group that formers Trouble .

As Long as the Blood keeps flowing this way, There cannot be any Meaningful Development ..

Good Morning
Good Afternoon
Good Evening ,
Depending on where u are..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by blackboy2star(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2018
Well said my brother... With the boded he has no INTEGRITY as you guys claim but he's my candidate...

HungerBAD:
Interesting analysis.

All humans have biases.

Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by slivertongue: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Unfortunately i dont believe GMB because he has refused 2act and punish them in full measure bt involves in double speak
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by sportskid(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2018
PMB and sympathy for Killer herdsmen be like 5&6
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by felaismyhero(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Aufbauh:
If you say that PMB is not doing enough I'll agree with you, but being 'Sympathetic' to criminal tribal kismen? it doesn't appeal to critical thinking.

Most times i try hard to picture it to my own self. Can i allow my criminal tribal kismen to destabilize the meeting I am the leader talk more of a country i govern irrespective of my love for them? Never! Not even my immediate family will try that shit.

The narrative that PMB is sympathetic or behind the killer Fulani herdsmen is purely sensational targeted to score political point.
your line of thinking is very logical and clear headed.but you have forgotten that the herdsmen issue is shrouded in ethnicism and religious bigotry;i see the herdsmen as another arm of boko haram.in religion,trust me,clear headed thinking is hard to achieve.isis members are cocksure all xtians are infidels,boko haram sponsors are convinced nigeria would work when all are muslims.tolerance is impossible in religion.
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by agabaI23(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2018
bedspread:
Pmb is Directly and Indirectly Sympathetic to the Fulani Herdsmen Invasion and Destruction...

Let's Analyse these...

1. Thousands if not Million if Lives Wasted and Massacred like Chicken and not a single one caught..

2. Gen. Danjuma Nd others had to cry out that these guys have the backing of the Military Indirectly and Directly.

3. A General in the Army who had Being making headway and making some Arrest in Jos, all of a sudden was Transferred despite cries from Stakeholders..

4. What Stops Pmb from Declaring a Full War on the Killers just like he did to the ipob boys with sticks..

5. I watched a Video on how the Ghanaian president dealt with the Herdsmen Menance..
And Our dear Pmb is no near such action..

I Pity Nigerians calling for the Re-Election of Pmb... If it by any Chance happens, May the Killings begin From Their Houses....

All Nigerian needs now is a Tabilizing Candidate as a President that will land the force of the Military on any Group that formers Trouble .

As Long as the Blood keeps flowing this way, There cannot be any Meaningful Development ..

Good Morning
Good Afternoon
Good Evening ,
Depending on where u are..
Beautiful summary. Please can you send me the link of the Ghana video and the link of the transferred General? Tankio
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by LadyExcellency: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2018
Aufbauh:
If you say that PMB is not doing enough I'll agree with you, but being 'Sympathetic' to criminal tribal kismen? it doesn't appeal to critical thinking.

Most times i try hard to picture it to my own self. Can i allow my criminal tribal kismen to destabilize the meeting I am the leader talk more of a country i govern irrespective of my love for them? Never! Not even my immediate family will try that shit.

The narrative that PMB is sympathetic or behind the killer Fulani herdsmen is purely sensational targeted to score political point.

How on earth will this government arrest 120 harmless protesters in Owerri for exercising their fundamental human right while he never raise a finger for the massacre of hundreds by terrorist Fulani herdsmen?

To say Buhari is sympathetic to Fulani herdsmen is understatement. He is supportive of their actions and the blood of those massacred are on his head.

Retrogressive government. How many times has Buhari address Nigerians on one of those sad event or even condemn it within hours?

Evil Regime
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by nwo21: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE DETAILS BELOW..100 PERCENT..PLS NO SCAM.WINNING IS GUARANTEED..ALWAYS BELIEVE..
CALL OR WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Correct Ayedaade Result Before It Was Destroyed By Inec Official - channels / Does Anyone Knows Why Ibb (sap) Structural Adjustment Program Was A Failure? / Identity Of Random People Clapping- So Far, No Igbo Man Is Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.