Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency (6743 Views)

Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist / Onnoghen: PDP Is Sympathetic To Corruption, Says APC / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by bedspread: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
agabaI23:
Beautiful summary. Please can you send me the link of the Ghana video and the link of the transferred General? Tankio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNiZHCwaMIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by Belluchii: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
I agree with the fact that presidency is not sympathetic to killer herdsmen, this is based on the fact that the government have been putting a lot of effort in the eradication of insurgency in this country, They have carried out major successful military operation across the nation. with the programs introduced in the eradication of this course, it has shown that this administration will never sit back and watch some killers kill the people they govern.
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by agabaI23(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by Belluchii: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
This is commendable, the quest to eradicate corruption by this administration is actually yielding a good result, this has been exposing officials who corruptly enriched themselves with public funds, the fact is that if the past administration introduced similar program during their reign, corruption would have been reduced to minimum.
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by Morenzy15: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
I don't think the president is sympathetic to the herdsmen but he just wait precious time before taking critical decision and thereby allow valuable lives and properties to have been destroyed.

However, do you want to grow or repair your beard within the shortest time?
Aichun Beauty Beard Growth is the secret. The oil is enriched with multiple natural nourishing ingredients that infiltrate into the hair follicle roots, repair and activate the dormant hair follicles, increase nutrient absorption and accelerated hair growth.
Contact us today on 080-289-301-79, as we deliver nationwide on cash on delivery.
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by gidgiddy: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Just2endowed2:

That's what I have been telling people. He cannot and will not declare the fourth most deadliest group in the world recognised by the international a terrorist group in Nigeria. Never

Of course he won't declare them terrorists, he will do everything he can to protect them, that's why the international has designated the killer Herdsmen but Buhari cannot. He will always protect his people. But if an IPOB member waves a Biafran flag, Buhari will send an entire division of the Army after the person. In a way, I'm happy about it. It shows that only fools believe there's anything like 'One Nigeria'
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by OfficialAPCNig: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Aufbauh:
If you say that PMB is not doing enough I'll agree with you, but being 'Sympathetic' to criminal tribal kismen? it doesn't appeal to critical thinking.

Most times i try hard to picture it to my own self. Can i allow my criminal tribal kismen to destabilize the meeting I am the leader talk more of a country i govern irrespective of my love for them? Never! Not even my immediate family will try that shit.

The narrative that PMB is sympathetic or behind the killer Fulani herdsmen is purely sensational targeted to score political point.
You are a fool. This is not about politics, this is a religious agenda. Open your eyes. Your messiah is a terrorist. Ask Trump.
Re: Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency by poseidon12: 3:15am On Sep 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting analysis.

I support the APC, and I support the Presidency. But I will be the first to say the President has a good bias towards his tribal men.

All humans have biases.

The Ibo's have had a permanent negative bias towards the Yoruba's after the civil war,and the feelings has been mutually returned.

The Christian and Muslim view each with negative biases.

We all have good biases towards our own tribes,and will defend them, no matter what atrocities they cause. Or did the Ijaws not nearly wipe out the Itsekiri population into extinction in the early 90's ?and till date no Ijaw man condemned it?

President Buhari, you are a good man,and like all good people, have made mistakes too, by not coming hard on the Fulani Herdsmen early.

Now that you have curtailed it, make sure it says curtailed. No need for any explanation again.

You are not making sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Earn Fresh $6.35bn In Taxes, Royalties - NNPC / Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! / Lagos Assembly Proposes 2- Year Jail Term For Assault On Firemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.