Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Any Travelling Industry In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Travelling Industry In Nigeria (436 Views)

Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers / Young Lady Dies After Being Crushed In A Fatal Accident While Travelling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Travelling Industry In Nigeria by starbn(m): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2018
hi guru's of this awesome forum.I like travelling and have not been out of this country.I have been in this forum reading about the process and procedures of visa with different countries.
it seems not easy for average person as most embassy is looking at fat bank account and concrete reason of your travelling.
so I decide to post this to know if there is any travelling industry here that can help to get group VISA for the purpose of tourism and site seeing foreign countries.
Re: Any Travelling Industry In Nigeria by starbn(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2018
starbn:
hi guru's of this awesome forum.I like travelling and have not been out of this country.I have been in this forum reading about the process and procedures of visa with different countries.
it seems not easy for average person as most embassy is looking at fat bank account and concrete reason of your travelling.
so I decide to post this to know if there is any travelling industry here that can help to get group VISA for the purpose of tourism and site seeing foreign countries.

no response here.
Re: Any Travelling Industry In Nigeria by Rawshal(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2018
You will need to thread carefully cuz der are lots of scammer agent for this purpose. Those with more info will contribute soon.
Re: Any Travelling Industry In Nigeria by starbn(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
nice contribution.
Re: Any Travelling Industry In Nigeria by richidinho(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
if you will like to visit bangkok i can help you

1 Like

Re: Any Travelling Industry In Nigeria by starbn(m): 6:12am On Sep 07, 2018
thank you bro,I'm looking to travell Europe first before any other countries.
Re: Any Travelling Industry In Nigeria by starbn(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
please I need your contribution. knowledge is power

(1) (Reply)

Waybilling Items Abroad / Christmas Season: Benjamin Kalu Foundation Begins Repair Of Bende Roads In Abia / Top 10 Gadgets That Would Make Travelling Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.