Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos (40495 Views)

Emily Faye: Adunni Ade With Her Mother On Sick Bed (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Leun: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2018

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by cooldove8: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2018
Lucasmoura12:
I have a sure winning ticket available for pay after winning
Chat up for the game
070-19-55-33-23
why you nr go play by urself since he sure use everything we u get play, call una area people, ur family make demands borrow money play am.... dumb scammer
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by wildchild1: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2018
Beautiful

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by AreaFada2: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Chai... 13years n she almost look older than you... Oyibo no get life oo... The only tin dey have is deir red oil skin because we black have made dem look at us in an inferior way.. Knowledge... No shaking jus dat our leaders has degraded our inquisitive ideology.

Now and forever... Black is d bae..

But life expectancy is higher in oyinbo countries. Average for women well over 80 now. Yes, maybe down to better economy & better health care system. But remains that as of right now, a white person can expect to live much longer than Nigeria's average of 52 years. So they do have life at the end.
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2018
zolajpower:

Na village cause am and please stop hating ot getting jealous over nothing
Before you shuk mouth for matter wey no concern you, why not read nd assimilate first?

I will now be hating on pikin wey be sey if i get younger sister, dem no go be age mate. Bruh, receive sense jor.
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by zolajpower: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
Before you shuk mouth for matter wey no concern you, why not read nd assimilate first?

I will now be hating on pikin wey be sey if i get younger sister, dem no go be age mate. Bruh, receive sense jor.
I don receive sense, but wait i don carry u for daybreak before ooo. No lie ,bcus if not u for dey work now ......e show sey u just dey come back for day break work as u answer me immediately . shocked
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by tunary(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2018
She looks like fresh chicken pie from the oven
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Netfilix: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

your reply is inconsequential to me bro

It could serve as an advice to avoid future recurrence. wink
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Sleepintwinkle: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2018
So wugly..ewww
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by ChampagnePapiii(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2018
Viicfuntop:

undecided

Nigerians and inferiority complex.
What is with the oyinbo over use? Same thing when she first showed her mother. Oyinbo oyinbo. praizblog I thought bloggers should know how to construct good sentences for readers, why is yours so different? Your contents sometimes makes no sense

She could have saved us our data, by simply uploading the picture of her sister and mom together, abi she know no say na money we dey use check her pics nii

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Anazp: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
Heh.... Bae looking like balloon.

13yrs old posing with one leg up.
When i was 13, i didn't even know how to pose for camera sef.
cos she grew up in a developed country. u grew up in third world. cant compare
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by urahara(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Her mother open puna for different men or what?

Genetics is tricky.

A white and black couple can give birth to a mixed child , a black child or a white child
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by femi4: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:

Exposure is the word, at 13 you probably don't have access to light 24/7, internet etc
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
Anazp:
cos she grew up in a developed country. u grew up in third world. cant compare
Shebi we both dey for d third world together.
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Anazp: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
Shebi we both dey for d third world together.
u and who. speak for urself
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Kissgrafix1(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:

You where born In Nigeria aunty ��

@13 years you where still wearing Panties to go buy kulikuli ��� how will you know how to pose for camera
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2018
Kissgrafix1:

You where born In Nigeria aunty ��

@13 years you where still wearing Panties to go buy kulikuli ��� how will you know how to pose for camera
Na lie.... 13years i don get sense pass make i dey wear ordinary paynt na,haba.
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by slyrone(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Vickismoris:
The girl no fine but I no mind marry am for VISA��
Bros she is inky 13
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by boyjo: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Why reveal her real age Adunni?
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Kissgrafix1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
Na lie.... 13years i don get sense pass make i dey wear ordinary paynt na,haba.

And you know sabi do snake leg snap picture
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Kissgrafix1:

And you know sabi do snake leg snap picture
I nor even sabi smile sef.
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Kissgrafix1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
I nor even sabi smile sef.

�� where you grow up abeg
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Kissgrafix1:

�� where you grow up abeg
Lolz..
. I grew up in abj.
But i was a very stubborn kid, pretty rebellious.
I could've passed for a boy.
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Kissgrafix1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz..
. I grew up in abj.
But i was a very stubborn kid, pretty rebellious.
I could've passed for a boy.

grin grin grin

Lol... Probably it's all over you
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by nwo21: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE DETAILS BELOW..100 PERCENT..PLS NO SCAM.WINNING IS GUARANTEED..ALWAYS BELIEVE..
CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Juliusdking(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
enoch273:
13 years old shocked if na naija she for don receive higher education for dicking. grin
my friend will u shut your dat mouth
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
Chica Bonita cool cool cool cool cool cool
Adunni Ade y su hermana son guapas.
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Blessingtomj: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wow,they are too cute.mbok
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by sunnyblue26: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=praizblog post=70944236] Some days after Yoruba actress Aduuni Ade show off her Oyinbo mum, she also took to her page again to show off her beautiful younger sister.

Wow ....oyinbo family

Different fathers... too much sense will not kill me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager / Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.