Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London (28016 Views)

EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) / #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) / Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

PDP is very different from the satanic moronic party that rides on propaganda..

APC Can carry on with propaganda and lies
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APC AND PDP? MEN OF NO CONSCIENCE MOVE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT TODAY ONLY TO DECAMP BACK TOMORROW BECAUSE THEIR INTEREST IS NOT SERVED.SO,WHERE IS THE DIFFERENCE.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
More foreigners have continued to drum support for the release of Leah Sharibu who is being held in Boko Haram captivity for 200 days today and counting, for refusing to recant her Christian faith.

Another British man took to the streets of London to stage a solo protest for the Dapchi schoolgirl who was kidnapped in February. 

This solo demonstration is coming two days after a member of Parliament of the United Kingdom, Tom Brake, held a protest in front of the Nigerian High Commission in the UK to bring attention to the #FreeLeah campaign. 

Last week, Leah Sharibu, the only Christian among the abducted 119 students of Government Girls Secondary School, Dapchi, Yobe state, asked President Muhammadu Buhari to save her from captivity.

All the girls who were captured were subsequently released, except five who reportedly died in detention, but Sharibu was held back for “refusing to renounce her faith”.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/leah-sharibu-another-british-man-takes-to-the-street-of-london-to-protest.html

While the church will keeps mute.
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by zolajpower: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2018
Donald95:
While Idiots over here has already forgotten.
and you think the only living one is the one at Aso Villa , but hes the lifeless one while Leah is the living one . And why do you think the whites men are jostling after Leah the living soul and the likes of hyena ( oshiomole & co) are hailing after the lifeless one . Its because she meant alot to the while kings of looting are disciples to the lifeless one AKA baba go slow
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by oladele00(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2018
They should learn to mind their fuvking business.. Leah is just a political tool used by the people Democratic party to depersonalized the hard earned personality of the buhari's administration.... I pray that baba bubu should be magnanimous enough in his magnanimity and help secure the girl from the PDP den..... All hail buhari and buhari alone we I serve till 2023
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by RevenGeMission: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2018
When Buhari's admin negotiated, they said he's empowering Criminals , they said nobody's life is worth paying money or releasing terrorist prisoners

that happened right after a reporter claimed BH was paid to release Dapchi students

Just right after they claimed buhari kidnapped the girls himself so that he can look good , as in right after this administration secured their release in 3 days

Nigerians sha ....
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2018
Tolexander:
The Leah issue is an issue the opposition party should have capitalized on, just like the BBOG campaign against the PDP lead Federal government.

If APC is still in opposition to the government, trust them that the media won't be as silent as this. APC knows how to use the media, something the PDP is so weak in doing.

PDP is better as a ruling party. APC is better as opposition party. Both have switched places and still act as default. ie PDP still acts like ruling party while Apc still acts like opposition.

Both suck in their respective default characters tho, but one is just better at one thing than the other.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by ehissi(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Zombies are avoiding the thread

but why...........
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by destinychildolu(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Nobody is protesting anything in London. The protest is nothing but a charade being organise by a PDP agent in London. The member of parliament that was said to have protested earlier used this same chair and table and the same set of placards design.

Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by MrPristine: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Buhari waiting for elections to get near before he negotiates her release so he can use it to score some cheap political points.
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
ificatchmodeh:
Buhari is stupid..

Osibanjo is mad.. a Pastor...
The fool was there when the lifeless fool negotiate the return of Muslims ladies. Yet the pastor the snore on byke..
Very stupid..

This western almajiris dey tell us ..the midget..will make a good president..

Osibanjo presidency will see northern Christians turn to slaves..while the fool will look on..

Oyibo no worry our v.p na xtian..na pastor evangelist..
How powerful is a chicken among vultures. Choose your words wisely. You will never know when it will get to your turn
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by ificatchmodeh: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
How powerful is a chicken among vultures. Choose your words wisely. You will never know when it will get to your turn

Jump lagoon...

I know be slave.. chicken among vultures na for people like you..
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by conscienceman4(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2018
Waiting for Election peak period to release her In other to score foolish and cheap political point. Deception of the highest is their second name in this government of GMB. If you doubt me, just watch and see.
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
My heart is breaking
Why?
Don't believe everything you read concerning Nigeria on the media.
It's already a failed state where anything goes.
Don't be surprised it's all according to plan.
For me they can hold the entire country to ransom I don't give two Sh175.
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by wyde: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Teacher1776:
Try this protest in Nigeria and u will be tagged enemy of Buhari. DSS will whisk u and send u straight to zone B. The numerous zombies will applaud that act.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Mcquine:

Why?

Don't believe everything you read concerning Nigeria on the media.

It's already a failed state where anything goes.

Don't be surprised it's all according to plan.

For me they can hold the entire country to ransom I don't give two Sh175.
What happened to you

You sound so bitter!

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
What happened to you
You sound so bitter!
And you sound confused and delusional.
Keep Sympathising with them when you're done you go and release her yourself.
Buenos Suete.
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by SaintNemesis(f): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Where you should expect to see pastors like Daddy GO. and gang speak out. And call out the government they won't. Considering they wine and dine with the president and the Vice president is a member of their wolf gang.

But let Daddy Freeze talk against Tithe- Tithe�, you will see them raining curses and death wishes upon his life.
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by Realname: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Let a natural disasters happen and.millions of Nigerians are wiped out already

Hana

The animal.kimgdom should.be cleaned
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mcquine:

And you sound confused and delusional.

Keep Sympathising with them when you're done you go and release her yourself.

Buenos Suete.
You're soooooo toxic.

Borderline negative.... Ewwww
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
You're soooooo toxic.

Borderline negative.... Ewwww
Wow now I'm done.
Sorry for disturbing your Dream you can go back to sleep now.
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by ola12(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
oladele00:
They should learn to mind their fuvking business.. Leah is just a political tool used by the people Democratic party to depersonalized the hard earned personality of the buhari's administration.... I pray that baba bubu should be magnanimous enough in his magnanimity and help secure the girl from the PDP den..... All hail buhari and buhari alone we I serve till 2023
You know wetin pain me pass 4 dis post?..say na yoruba write am. People like you should be excommunicated from the yoruba tribe

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by mercenary: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tolexander:
The Leah issue is an issue the opposition party should have capitalized on, just like the BBOG campaign against the PDP lead Federal government.

If APC is still in opposition to the government, trust them that the media won't be as silent as this. APC knows how to use the media, something the PDP is so weak in doing.
With the current clampdown on the media by the government in power? From print to electronic media, even the social media is being stiffled
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by thunderbabs: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
This oyibo man dress gan can make boko haram more defiant... Carry hausa cap on top of agbada with english wears underneath... Capable of causing war shocked

Buhari don forget dt girl.. Na how to win election dey hin mind
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by thunderbabs: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
I hear pastor Osinbajo went to Osun state to distribute 10k in the name of credit scheme, when governorship election is to hold in 2weeks.

They go buy votes down.. Lol.. When dey think dey aff too much sense and still lose to Adeleke of PDP. cheesy

Who do they think dey re deceiving? Me or themselves? sad

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by Greizman: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
cornel994:
we will need foreigners to remind us to do the right thing, y did we get independence?
Even nairaland isn't helping ... I started a thread on Leah when Buhari was in the US.. Here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/4682471/urgent-letter-acting-president-yemi
The mods never deemed it fit to move it to the Frontpage. But if it were thread about davido, Tonto dikeh, toke makinwa, snakes, slay mama, Dino melaye. It will be on the front page within seconds.
My thread on Leah was way before the British guy did the solo protest. I wasn't begging for Frontpage, I wrote it cos I remembered Leah.
Nairaland is trash

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by horia: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
cornel994:
we will need foreigners to remind us to do the right thing, y did we get independence?
it took me one year to understand the novel 'InDependence'
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by placeofallure(f): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
cornel994:

Do you know I can't stop asking myself this same question. I dunno.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by Lilymax(f): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
cornel994:
We need Britain to colonize us again, we have failed as an independent nation.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
cornel994:

I heard this man talking of Nigerian politics on facebook, as far back at 1970 and how the British government banned missionaries from evangelizing in the North and promote Islamic government
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by EmperorShizzy: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
ola12:

You know wetin pain me pass 4 dis post?..say na yoruba write am. People like you should be excommunicated from the yoruba tribe

Not only him but all Yorubas supporting the lifeless dullard
angry
Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by eodavids(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
More foreigners have continued to drum support for the release of Leah Sharibu who is being held in Boko Haram captivity for 200 days today and counting, for refusing to recant her Christian faith.

Another British man took to the streets of London to stage a solo protest for the Dapchi schoolgirl who was kidnapped in February. 

This solo demonstration is coming two days after a member of Parliament of the United Kingdom, Tom Brake, held a protest in front of the Nigerian High Commission in the UK to bring attention to the #FreeLeah campaign. 

Last week, Leah Sharibu, the only Christian among the abducted 119 students of Government Girls Secondary School, Dapchi, Yobe state, asked President Muhammadu Buhari to save her from captivity.

All the girls who were captured were subsequently released, except five who reportedly died in detention, but Sharibu was held back for “refusing to renounce her faith”.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/leah-sharibu-another-british-man-takes-to-the-street-of-london-to-protest.html

This is a correct man.

Doing the right thing there. For Nigerians, they have forgotten the poor girl. Even Buhari feels accomplished for "rescuing" the Muslim girls and have not committed to freeing Leah.

Why are we humans wicked and heartless over the plight of others?

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London by dasparrow: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
oladele00:

Seek help for your mental disorder! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Rushed Back To Hospital / President Buhari And Governor Willie Obiano: Caption This Photo / Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.