Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. (31100 Views)

Man Drowns While Riding A Jet-Ski On Ikoyi Waterways / Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today / ₦8.5B World's Largest Spokeless Ferris Wheel Opened To The Public In China(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by Ikem11(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
jidxin:
so as small as ghana is they can help Nigeria....hear urself out u aint making sense at all
Tell us in any way u better than ghana... List just 5 achiement that shows �� is better than Ghana ��

1 Like

Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by laraemi(f): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
elitejosef:
This is Nigeria, Where our Power Holding companies can not be reliable

i cant believe i made front page after 3 years on Nairaland. Chai today soft o
congrats
Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Greenback:
Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom please call 911 o,those kids must be rescued in time o before they harvest their heads

grin
Afonja headhunters giving Jesus headache everytime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by apureclient(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
The company or organization should have installed a solar power platform that can handle a back up of such power..
Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by HomeOfMe(f): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Issame:
According to reports, some children who came to amusement park to have fun were stuck inside a Ferris Wheel after NEPA struck in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Watch Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/children-riding-a-ferris-wheel-stuck-after-nepa-struck-in-ogun-state-video/

This is why it's a bad idea to ride on such wheels or rollercoaster rides in Nigerian theme parks where there's no electricity.
Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by LZAA: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Greenback:
Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom please call 911 o,those kids must be rescued in time o before they harvest their heads

grin
Meanwhile osunbade has empowered sarkin,Roger3D and agbo sellers in osun with 10k each grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by HomeOfMe(f): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
theoldpretender:
Problem get name....and it is lack of investment in power supply.

Nigerians are not ready to pay their power bills, plus the bills are very very very low....N2000 for ahouse on meter.

DISCOS dont have money to pay GENCOS....

Matters are made worse by the fact that government controls the price...thanks to the laws setting up the whole DISCO/GENCO thing..which means DISCOS cannot earn enough to pay GENCOS for gas...and GENCOS too have no funds for upgrades, etc.

We need power to be at least 40000MW...to get light 24/7. Either we increase bills...or take loans from the IMF to pay for the thing.

Ghana get light 24/7....and also pay higher bills.! Are we ready toface facts...or keep pretending we have money we don't have. And forget...this is no APC or PDP thing.
It's a Nigerian thing. Some people do not pay bills at all while some pay much more than they consume;how do you balance this out..The solution is prepaid meters,as simple as that .
Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by EMCHIZ(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
They forgot they are still in Nigeria.
Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by SEGLIZ: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
This news is a lie. nothing of this nature happened in Abeokuta, first there is no amusement park in Abeokuta, the two fun centre in Absolute is just meters away from each other. Beside I live not far from them.
Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by cosmos1440: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
why is everybody complaining ? it's part of the fun
Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by betterAfrica: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
zubby29:
nothing seems to be working in this country, we need a total revolution

The revolution is already on although silently. With ubi-wallet.com,we hope to put an end to things like this and make Africa, especially Nigeria the most developed continent on the world. We plan to do this by creating our own online community with our own special currency free of government control. The currency will peg at 1$ per coin. With this currency, we say no to foreign aids that westerners used to exploit our natural resources. We also say no to foreign loans further plunging our country into debt. We say no to politicians, you and I are the politicians. We make decisions together. We plan to launch officially in 2019 but you can read more about us at ubi-wallet.com.

Meanwhile, sign up to be on our list of early adopters that gets 10,000$ worth of coins when we launch: https://sites.google.com/betoniq.com/ubi-wallet/get-on-the-10000-coins-list

Together we can make Africa the best Continent in the world. Let's not just complain about the government. This is a chance to do something. Contact us to be added to our WhatsApp group:08103411195
Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by cosmos1440: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
SEGLIZ:
This news is a lie. nothing of this nature happened in Abeokuta, first there is no amusement park in Abeokuta, the two fun centre in Absolute is just meters away from each other. Beside I live not far from them.

the news said ogun state not Abeokuta. I know for a fact that there is an amusement park somewhere along the Lagos-ibadan expressway and another one in Sango and they both have ferris wheels
Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by CoolVoice(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
We ever run the park business is stupid.. What if the children jump?

You know the terrain you're operating in.. You should running alternative power once the pack is open.

Nonsense. If that where my kids will sue their ass for endangerment
Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by poseidon12: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
This is why I cannot ride an electric train in Nigeria (when it becomes available).
Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by Razzaq007(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Proffdada:
This one na jangilova

Lol.. One thing I love about NIRALAND.
Its full of savage people.. Funny comments always

Well actually its JANGILOVA indeed..

1 Like

Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by Jayj007(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2018
lookatew:
yeekpa! This thing we dey fear me die whenever I enter am 4 amusement park, Apapa.
If I dey inside this thing and nepa take light, make nobody just worry.. I don die be dat.
That park should be sued tho, how can u run a park without standby backup power?
Sue dem for negligence, emotional trauma, potential PTSD, and even terrorism!!!
sue who? A park that is owned by a former president?
Re: Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. by SEGLIZ: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
cosmos1440:

the news said ogun state not Abeokuta. I know for a fact that there is an amusement park somewhere along the Lagos-ibadan expressway and another one in Sango and they both have ferris wheels

I'm quite sure you read well, for crying out loud!!!
if you don't then read below ⤵�

Issame:

According to reports, some children who came to amusement park to have fun were stuck inside a Ferris Wheel after NEPA struck in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Watch Video

Source:

http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/children-riding-a-ferris-wheel-stuck-after-nepa-struck-in-ogun-state-video/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Cons Of Moving Abroad? / Panic As Explosion Rocks Ibadan / Aerial Photos of some areas in Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.