Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) (42029 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) / The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by Correctgist(f): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2018
A man’s day at the beach in the Hainan resort city of Sanya, China, was spoilt, over the weekend, when a stingray’s barbed tail managed to find its way into his swimming trunk.

In a video that has gone viral, the man is seen lying on the sand in excruciating pain with the stingray at his side.

Apparently, while he was swimming in the ocean, the animal’s tail had somehow gotten into his shorts, causing at least one razor sharp venomous barb to become stuck in his penis.

Firefighters and paramedics, later, carefully went about snipping the spiked barb from his penis and he was rushed to the hospital thereafter.

https://zenithnaija.com/man-gets-stung-in-his-penis-by-stingray-while-swimming-pics/

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by tstx(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Chai... Of all places to bite na dick...

That sting ray must be a female.. a scorned female stingray. maybe her boyfriend dumped her

200 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by Nbote(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Oboy!!!! Amu anaaaaa

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2018
the stingray na ashawo

16 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by clumsydyna: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2018
cool Maybe his ex-girlfriend came in the form of a stringray.

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by JudasNaCarrot: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2018
clumsydyna:
cool Maybe his ex-girlfriend came in the form of a stringray.
Laf wan kee me here o!

17 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by hisexcellency34: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2018
Like rubbing Aboniki on your manhood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by tobtap: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2018
Laughing at dis is evil. .. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by sunnywhyt007: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2018
Ehya

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by Darkseid(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2018
OP what's up you na, anyways

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I came to see the preek,
So did you
undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by Professor101(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2018
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by wakaawaka(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Now he will add like additional 3 inches to his 1.5 inches penis.. Genius

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2018
And so shall it be to all political thieves....Amen grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by VampireeM(f): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2018
shocked

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by dynicks(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2018
something tells me he had a different thing on mind to do to d sting ray while under water......maybe he had wanted a have a new experience of something with something ; using something.....if u know u know....

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by Airforce1(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Omo , the sting ray wicked sha

I hope he gets well soon

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by Laple0541(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Where the joystick make we access the damage?

8 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by Minjim: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Chai! Painful

Only men can understand

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by Minjim: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Chai! Painful

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by omoadeleye(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Uhm shocked

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by BadiratT: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
What a pity

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by gen2briz(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Orisirisi
Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
lipsrsealed embarassed sad why his abuna not his leg

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by rawtouch: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
ouch, I felt the pain all the way over here cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by Dogalmighty17: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Do you know how painful a stingrays sting can be? And it stung him down there. Who did this guy offend?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by Minjim: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Chai!
Painful
Only men can empathize with him

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by gaby(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Manhood wey no kukuma big reach my pinkie finger before. What is wrong with that stingray, does she lack a conscience?

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by Proffdada: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Tell me he wasn't experimenting on the poor creature angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) by excomarow(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
That last pix though...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus / FG Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Local Gin (Ogogoro) / Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.