Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos (37303 Views)

Man Beaten Mercilessly By Ogun Parking Management Officers (Photos) / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Wanted Killer Cultists Beaten Mercilessly By Youths In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2018
This must have been how the slave trade happened. Disunited blacks, I'm sure those other ones will join in bruising him just to secure their jobs, later we will abuse our leaders but we are our own problem.

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by islandmoon: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2018
a slave will always be a slave either you give them independence or dominion, that short man is more intelligent than the dullard you voted as President despite all your education you voted an illiterate man as your leader, what do you expect?

a goat is better than a graduate who is suffering yet saying I can not vote
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Caseless: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2018
The Chinese man wey carry stick against me in Nigeria, him own don finish that day.

2 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Gamesmart: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A video footage is currently trending online for obvious reason after some African men were beaten mercilessly by their Chinese bosses in Gabon. According to the post, the Chinese men attacked a young man and other African workers with sticks after a disagreement at their work site in the forest.

One of the workers was left seriously injured after he was beaten and hit on the head with sticks.

Many online users have revealed their displeasure with the act as they blamed African leaders for allowing the foreigners to have authority and power over an average citizen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/african-workers-beaten-mercilessly-by-their-chinese-bosses-in-gabon.html

Some African men were beaten?

I see only ONE African man being beaten.

Fake news merchants and gullible Nigerians.

The one being beaten, I would like to know the reason. It might not be justified (especially if he is an employee) but it could be excusable.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by tunary(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2018
Offpoint:
If I should walk by and see a white folk doing that to my fellow black.... I'll do what biblical Moses did.
Its so touching to a foreigner uprising ur brother

Kill the foreigner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Before you call the boss a racist, you should instead be curious to know what those black dudes did. How dare you offend a white man when we all know that God doesn't create us the same. It's no longer a news that we're inferior to these white folks. They've demonstrated that to us in a billion ways. An act of respect and humility for the Chinese boss would have averted that.
You will remain a slave for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Wahala90: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2018
Hmmm!

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Earthbound:
Ladies and gentlemen, a new form of colonialism is upon us.

Fear the Chinese.

Yet you are using their phone, generator, laptop and television.

We should rather fear you! grin grin
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by deeoh(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Before you call the boss a racist, you should instead be curious to know what those black dudes did. How dare you offend a white man when we all know that God doesn't create us the same. It's no longer a news that we're inferior to these white folks. They've demonstrated that to us in a billion ways. An act of respect and humility for the Chinese boss would have averted that.
who the duck are you! and which century did you come from!

2 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by crazysam001: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Bastard

2 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Aystarz: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Amberon:
Can't fight their fellow men but can only beat their wives at home...Lmao

Maybe they abused their "Chinese bosses". I must hear from the boss first before passing any judgement because some men can run their mouth.

Very dry clapback at Nigerian wife-beaters. cheesy grin
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by soso101: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

It will take the combination of E.A Adeboye, W.F Kumuyi, David Oyedepo, D.K Olukoya, T.B Joshua, Lazarus Muoka and Reinhard Bonke to deliver you from profound ignorance and customize stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by pagorino(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

you are sick upstairs

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by ufuosman(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Only in Africa
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Piroskeey: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
delugajackson:

Your post reeks of crass ignorance plus a high level of stupidity, and as such, should be discarded into the deepest parts of the Caspian sea.
[color=#990000][/color] I doubt if you have received this week
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by sanandreas(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
I will never take this from any foreigner. He would go down to mother earth. I blame our leaders for selling us into slavery again.

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by fhorlar(f): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Please I beg you in the name of of God before thunder fire that your mouth. Stop generizing...that it's applies to YOU doesn't mean it applies to someone else
All this asslickers self...rubbish

2 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by SachaBastien(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
It's impossible! It won't ever happen! Gradually Africa is being colonized by China, giving the monkey continent banana aid, owning every nigga on the continent.
Africans are servile creatures.

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by smartpyzee(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Felixv: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
We have to be vigilant against these Asian guys. — Indians and Chinese.

These are extremely selfish people

5 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Felixv: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
We have to be vigilant against these Asian — Indian and Chinese
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by obinna58(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Don't take those stupid mentions serious, Africans with their backwardness, they will never accept a simple truth even when it's obviously failing them.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
people expect more beating from Chinese employers in Nigeria... the dullard Zai Barbar has sold Nigeria to them for $350b soft loan... welcome back to geocolonizations according to the Twitter guy
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by cescky(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You are just a cow

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by ola12(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Excallibur:
Were the chinese men carrying guns? There is something seriously wrong with the black man...in their own country again fa
Blacks have inherent low self esteem
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by hope4nigeria(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Oga Africa, what did you do?
Slavery mentality, whatever, does the Chinese man have Right to injure him like that? If any chinko try that in Nigeria, he will get killed.

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

If u were a zombie, I wouldn't have caught the Sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by hope4nigeria(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
obinna58:

Don't take those stupid mentions serious, Africans with their backwardness, they will never accept a simple truth even when it's obviously failing them.
when bastaards speaks ,one will know. Well-done sir

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by uuzba(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
tstx:
And other workers jusy stood and watched... no iota of solidarity whatsoever. Africa anaa

Is there solidarity here on Nairaland?
When we have all have the culture of SHOWOFF?
I have shoe - snap it and post on social media. I'm better than you.
I have 64Gig RAM phone. I purchased for N400,000. Snap it, post and brag on social media.
I'm wearing braless, pantless...shoeless, snap post and brag.
Even the so called pastors are involved.
Bragging and boasting.
-
How can there be solidarity when everybody wants to showoff?

3 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
hope4nigeria:
Slavery mentality, whatever, does the Chinese man have Right to injure him like that? If any chinko try that in Nigeria, he will get killed.
Keep mute please. He should fight back with stick if he is innocent
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by yazach: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

In the shithole? It wont happen. Police and soldier who are suppose to save you from those miscreants will side them to punish you

Sure in shithole you mentioned, it won't happen as you mentioned but in Nigeria, your u can do that I tell you

I don't condone nonsense at MMA white must join the queue

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by IHate9jerianss(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Realname:

I said it several times one day you will wwake up and see Chinese only housing Africans this way Chinese this way

Oh it's happening in companies like transsion, where tecno, Infinix and itel staff are not even allowed in the same vehicle with Chinese

What you posted about Nigerians and Chinese in different vehicles is 100% true...a Nigerian guy who worked with the Chinese as a miner told me something similar last year.The Chinese would sit in front of the truck while Nigerians would sit at the back (in the open air)of the truck.My brother,look everywhere,Nigerians generally lack dignity

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra / Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.