Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (60125 Views)

Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Clevite(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
That Aregbesola is put on this list makes me question the poll's yardstick for determining a worse Governor! Or is it by merely belonging to a particular political Party the organisers don't like?

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by danjaba(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
where is Elrufai name
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by NobodyKnows(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
daveP:
You know nothingJon Snow Nobodyknows
Dont be stupid .
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
dukie25:
Not surprised the 3 worst governors in Nigeria are all in APC.
bello is still better than thief ortom and thief fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by NobodyKnows(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Clevite:
That Aregbesola is put on this list makes me question the poll's yardstick for determining a worse Governor! Or is it by merely belonging to a particular political Party the organisers don't like?
The organiser is a pdp apologist.
Same Deji Adeyanju

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by fof1: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Zendinho:
APC has repeatedly displayed their character as extremely selfish, deceitful, untrustworthy and unreliable. Their only goal is to get to the top, stay at the top, ruin or wreck whatever they finds there or in the event of failure, collapse the system or process.
“Nigerians have had enough of APC’s retrogressive and disruptive style of politics and deserve no more.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100+%.
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Kydscope: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Yeye Bello, Kogi people jí masun
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by otherway: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
saaron:
I agree with the poll above. Very free and fair.

Another Nigerian youth just like Dino.

Indeed it's time for the youths to take over.

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by ngoziempress: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
APC continues to prove to us every day how incompetent they are. The all progressive congress (APC) has nothing to offer in 2019. Do not make the same mistake twice. Vote Buhari out.
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Clevite:
don't mind those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
They listed one of the best governor in Nigeria. Aregbe and rochas.
Thief ortom and thief fayose, and the kwara governor were not among the list.

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Rroszy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
kogi governor again
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by daveP(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Dont be stupid .
You seem like one before. Change the top 3. if you like!!
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by drealzum(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
You guys are not giving recognition to people whom this type of recognition is due.
You have forgotten one man. Simon bako Lalong the Governor of Plateau.
That man should be sitting at the top of this ur list without rival.
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
saaron:
samuel ortom is missing
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by otomori(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
kmaster007:
whr you put Kwara state gov Ahmed Fatai Abi nah Fatai Ahmed Dem dey call am.
the

I swear down, am surprised he is not there. That dude is worst than devil
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
dukie25:

Ortom's hands were tied by APC hierarchy. Since he challenged Fulani hegemony his profile has risen. Ajimobi should be a close 4th.
You are just being myopic.. paris club fund, bailout fund, security votes, Montly allocation the apc u are talking about gave all to him. Yet he is owning civil servants for almost a year now.. Tied his hands my ass
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by bsolushola82: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
I concur with this.
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by sammugbes(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
saaron:
as in very free and fair, he deserves it
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by kmaster007: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
otomori:
the

grin
otomori:
the

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Otunski: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
The poll was credible. If there's any adjective that's more degrading than Worse Yahaya Bello aptly fits in. The guy is a disaster and he doesn't give a damn about people's complaints against his Government. A notorious Hitler of our time.
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by alezzy13: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
oh really? APC hierachy made him not to pay salary or share wheel barrow as dividend of democracy?

Since he joined pdp, tell us that special thing he has done to raise his profile.?

You dey mind d mugu. He get luck say the hungry workers owed more than 9mths salary no hear am.

Raised profile ko, lowered power ni
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by nobodysmanrob(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
I concur 100%. And the fool is boasting he will come back for 2nd term.
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by 2016v2017: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Esseite:
Even across party, regional, religious, geographical lines...

Yahaya bello has failed far beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by 2016v2017: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
yomi96:
yaya bello depicts You cannot put a Crown on a
Clown and expect a King.
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by tiptopy03(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lemme quickly go and cast my vote for Aregbesola grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Mbediogu(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
saaron:
I disagree with you. I am going to election tribunal. You people have rigged Rocha's away from first position as WORSTEST governor ever!
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Zendinho(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=fof1 post=70956585]

I AGREE WITH YOU 100+%.
Guy... our leaders are not masses friendly at all....
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Zendinho(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=fof1 post=70956585]

I AGREE WITH YOU 100+%.
Guy... our leaders are not masses friendly at all....
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Maket: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
I thought is going to be ORTOM but seeing this I am not surprise BC they are birds of same colour.
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Mbediogu(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
kingPhidel:
How comes lalong is missing in the list? SMH

Everyone is calling his home governor. This shows we are all in the same boat of people governed by thieves and charlatans. In short Nigeria is leaderless!
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
iloveyou82:
don't mind those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
They listed one of the best governor in Nigeria. Aregbe and rochas.
Thief ortom and thief fayose, and the kwara governor were not among the list.
You're an Asswipe of epic proportion..so Deji is now a biafran? Your buffoonery is definitely hereditary..
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Maket: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
See how one of our young has disgraced us and no time to redeem his image

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.