Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (60128 Views)

Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by AstuteAyo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Yahaya is worst like seriously
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by manshoro: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State is 99% worse than any Governor in Nigeria.
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Venerable612(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
blackpanda:
Both the worst and the best Governors are in APC

Which tells me elections shouldnt be about party, but about the individual himself!

Forget apc, pdp, apga or whatever. Vote based on antecedents

You have just spoken the undiluted truth. But majority of Nigerians are not educated enough to tell the difference. It’s a bandwagon for them.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by AfonjaSlayer(f): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
gurnam:
So a PDP apologist put up 3 APC governors in a poll to determine who is the worst governor in Nigeria? Why not simply say the worst APC Governor?

The worst Governor in Nigeria today is actually Ikpeazu of Abia with what we see here everyday about the environment of Aba when we consider the fact he once worked as an SA in the bureau of environmental and also from Aba. Failing in his two consitutency on environment and locality
You have been fooled if you rely on the fake pics been posted here, those pictures are fake and please stop judging Ikpeazu by mere post on nairaland been posted by some foolish anambra idiots..

These are the condition of Aba Abia state, mind these pics are screenshots of a video so don't mind the image quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
That kogi Governor is terrible
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Redxy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
This poll is very frre and fair!
This is a sign APC must lose in the presidential election come 2019 no matter what!
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by karlboss: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rochas should be number one this man destroyed ekeonuwa market and abandon it no work is going on there right now and ever since he destroyed that place.

Rochas want to force his in-law on imo state people as the next governor of imo state.

I always feel like this APC is an occultic party sent to bring hardship on Nigerians. Everyone that join them turn to another thing excluding fashola
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by kingPhidel(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mbediogu:

Everyone is calling his home governor. This shows we are all in the same boat of people governed by thieves and charlatans. In short Nigeria is leaderless!
Naso oo.. Nigeria is leaderlesstical in nature.. grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by gurnam: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Go and have seat,,..the worst of aba is better than ogbomosho.

Show us anywhere in ogbomosho that looks anywhere close to that pig town we’ve been seen of Aba right here on NL

Na you quote me now oooh, so don’t complain if I turn the heat on you

Below is a secondary in ogbomosho and a township road, show me anything close to this in that dumpsite you call Aba

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by felony101(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
Where is SEN Ben Ayade The list no complete
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Bintuenyo: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
My able Gov. deserve this one, thanks for bringing it home.
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by ajebuter(f): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Well, as for the best, I go for the following, not necessarily in that order:

1. Nyesom Wike ( PDP)
2. Akinwunmi Ambode ( APC)
3. Wiily Obiano ( APGA)
4. Dankwanbo ( PDP)
5. Ibikunle Amosu ( APC)
6. Ben Ayade ( PDP)
7. Udom Emmanuel ( PDP)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Seunpaul01(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
dukie25:
Not surprised the 3 worst governors in Nigeria are all in APC.

Just like we had more than that number during PDP era.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by movetoca: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ikpeazu of Abia is the number one. No one comes close to that Ape.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by gurnam: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Clevite:
That Aregbesola is put on this list makes me question the poll's yardstick for determining a worse Governor! Or is it by merely belonging to a particular political Party the organisers don't like?
Don’t mind that idiot Deji, you need to see how they usually put him into the gutter on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
A cockcroach(APC Govs) can never be found guiltless in a court judged by chickens(PDP Apologists)

Without playing the devil's advocate, Deji who set up the polls is PDP's former Social Media Director. So what do you expect from his diehard followers?
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Aystarz: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
yomi96:
yaya bello depicts You cannot put a Crown on a
Clown and expect a King.

(But then) "It's hard to put a leash on a dog, once you've put a crown on its head" Tyrion (GOT)
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by mechanics(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
hmmmmm, it's not good for one to be in the news for bad reason.
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by kheende1: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
dukie25:

Yahaya Bello is leading by a mile.
No prizes for guessing all 3 governors are in apc.
https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1037393745296142340?s=19
where is kwara state governor ( Abdulfatai Ahmed) he suppose to be number 1
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by yakson123: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool una no go kill me my governor my governor
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by kaplip(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
where is bauchi state governor?
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Icon79(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rochas Okoro-awusa ought to be leading by far. He's easily the worst governor in Nigeria. The man is not just fantastically corrupt but also a saboteur ... trying to sale Igbo lands to his Fulani herdsmen brothers. How he's still the governor of Imo state beats me angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by pat077: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
saaron:
I agree with the poll above. Very free and fair.
freer than the best election in the world grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Soulsymbol99: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
saaron:
I agree with the poll above. Very free and fair.

If only the coming election will be this free n fair grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Abagworo(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
This poll is thrash. We have 36 Governors.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Charleslewizy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Where is Ikpeazu
he definitely ought to be in the list
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by SwedishDocument: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
gurnam:

The worst Governor in Nigeria today is actually Ikpeazu of Abia with what we see here everyday about the environment of Aba when we consider the fact he once worked as an SA in the bureau of environmental and also from Aba. Failing in his two consitutency on environment and locality

Hehehehe..

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by SwedishDocument: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
dukie25:

Chai.. people dey vex. cheesy

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by tiwiex(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
dukie25:

Those polled are in APC. Guess it's biased.
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by clickwtB(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Adeyanju naturally hates Ebiras and others hate minority in leadership position!
Adeyanju is a crony of Dino Mailaya and is black painting Gov.Yahaya Bello in the proxy war!!
Hatred for Gov.Yahaya Adoza Bello is because of his loyalty and closeness to President Muhammadu Buhari the great!!!
Adeyanju is a cash and carry hachet man and can only fool likeminds!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
dukie25:

Yahaya Bello is leading by a mile.
No prizes for guessing all 3 governors are in apc.
https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1037393745296142340?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by Bbdot(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
On what ground make aregbesola be worst governor is he only him that owed salaries among the governors, pdp mediocrity and there ipob followers�
Re: Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter by sterlingD(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) / Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.