Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Traveling Out Quit School .please Help. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Traveling Out Quit School .please Help. (383 Views)

3 Years Old Wants To Quit School For Music Career. / Traveling To Uk For A Homecare Nursing Job From Nigeria / I Need A Job... I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School. Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling Out Quit School .please Help. by Gideon1997: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2018
hello nairalanders. please I need your advice..
I won't be writing my full names for personal reasons.
I am a two hundred level student studying medical biochemistry in one of Nigerians state university. I went through hell at school cause of finances my mom is no capable of training me cause of her mini jobs, so my uncle used to be my main sponsor but little of us know how it feels to being trained by an uncle.. the suffering was so much on me that I couldn't bear..then I met a friend who told me about traveling out (abul-dhabi) to go work for five years. he asked me to think about it, I never liked the idea but on a second thought I had to just flow up cause it was the only means of at least raising money so I can continue when am back..after all agreement he called the person in charged I spoke to him he assured me of leaving as early as possible. I met my mom raise little money for my passport after few weeks the passport was out went to immigration office get the passport send it to the man at abuja..this ve been since January this year he assured me of leaving latest by March .so unthoughful of me I left school to be doing mini jobs to raise money before leaving... a semester went by the second is almost done now, yet nothing is out though he has been calling... please I need your advice on what to do please. thank you.
Re: Traveling Out Quit School .please Help. by holaoni(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2018
can you please quit traveling out to those country! Just stop please. Someone so close to me left Nigeria yesterday to Jordan with same purpose with yours and presently he's so desperate to come back home. So avoid traveling this way. Concerning your education, you ought not to have stopped at 1st, and now there is nothing to be done again in guess than to start a fresh

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Out Quit School .please Help. by charles2468(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
next time in your life b4 u take a decision try to ask questions to avoid regrettable mistakes, now coming to your situation now I have to say if u haven't given money to d said man, forget him come back try n bring some medical report to cover you, so u can start writing ur carry over courses, again note that working without certificate at Dubai is very stressful cos d payment is very small and u can be exposed to construction jobs which will warrant sun to bit u well. so is left for u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Web Design Training. Join Now!! 4days to go / Write And Get Paid At Hog Funitures / Should I Go For CCIE Or Should I Go For Masters??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.