Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Should I Go For CCIE Or Should I Go For Masters?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Go For CCIE Or Should I Go For Masters?? (404 Views)

Should I Go For A Masters Degree Or Remain Jobless At Home? / N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia / Ccna, Ccnp, Ccie In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go For CCIE Or Should I Go For Masters?? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hello guys, I really need the advice of great IT minds here in the forum. I am currently employed and has been active in the IT industry for over three years now, I have a CCNA in security and a CCNP in routing and switching. Right now, I wont to really move to the next level and I am a bit confused. Advancing my network security certificate to CCNP is the easiest but obtaining a CCIE in routing and switching looks mouth watering cheesy.

I also want to go for masters while working but the choice depends on the one that will benefit my career right now and in the future. please profs in the house, what do I do?
Re: Should I Go For CCIE Or Should I Go For Masters?? by TimmyA: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please kindly follow what your profession requires of you, which is probably the CCIE, getting master degree certicate will not make you hotcakes in the industry. You will only be appreciated for what you can offer and not the university certificate that you have.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For CCIE Or Should I Go For Masters?? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
TimmyA:
Please kindly follow what your profession requires of you, which is probably the CCIE, getting master degree certicate will not make you hotcakes in the industry. You will only be appreciated for what you can offer and not the university certificate that you have.

Obtaining a CCIE automatically places me in a management position but most establishments require a masters degree or an MBA.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Dssc Enlistment 2018 / Apply Now: Spectra Industries Limited Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2018 / Online Assignment Help In Melbourne For University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.