Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Will Return To Real Madrid Someday: Morata Declare - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Return To Real Madrid Someday: Morata Declare (330 Views)

Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms / Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics / Maurizio Sarri Reveals When Kepa Will Return To Starting XI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Return To Real Madrid Someday: Morata Declare by googlelove: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2018
Alvaro Morata became Chelsea’s most expensive center forward, after joining from Real Madrid in the summer of 2017. The Spaniard began the season with on a high but lost his touch in the second half with only 2 goals from January to May.

The 25yr old was the center of speculation last summer, with reports linking him to Milan, but the Rossenieri’s bid failed to materialize.

The Spaniard however, seems to have gotten the support of Chelsea boss Sarri. Morata despite featuring the club’s opening four games have netted just once.

When asked in an interview whether he would return to the Bernerbeu, Morata said: “Who would not like it? “I am happy at Chelsea but I have many years ahead in my career if God and injuries allow it. “Mariano said Madrid never close the door and look what happened. You never know. “I’m in Chelsea, not in a team that are very inferior. It is clear that Madrid are the best in the world and everyone wants to be there but I’m not envious [of Mariano].”

The Spaniard also revealed how he almost left the Blues in the summer following a disastrous first season.

“I considered playing in Spain again, going back to Italy,” he said. “Last year I was not happy, everything was a disaster. “I left the country and did not know where I was. Not going to the World Cup was hard for me. “I did not have the best season and the coach made the decision. “I do not resent (Julen) Lopetegui for not taking me to the World Cup."
https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/i-will-return-to-real-madrid-someday-morata-declare/
cc:Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja NNL Week 9 Resumes Today. / Match Day 2 UEFA Europa League Results / The Arnaut Danjuma Pursuit: Why Super Eagles Are Option B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.