Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan (17841 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by antigaybiafra95: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
G
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by MYHUBBY: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

On his way now?

I would have prayed for his jet to crash but the sight of a yoruba succeeding him, we can't take it.

So let him comeback safely.

see this beast? with your malfunction mental state is here thinking his curse that hadn't improve his impoverish life felt he can make a plane crash

your village thinking need rapid exposure asap

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by mechanics(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
This man is very desperate o.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by educhigo: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
buhari don stay sampa in china his visa will soon be over stayed

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
With what is going on in pdp, i think i'll still vote for Buhari.
The Devil i know is better than the Angel I dont know

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
MYHUBBY:

see this beast? with your malfunction mental state is here thinking his curse that hadn't improve his impoverish life felt he can make a plane crash

your village thinking need rapid exposure asap

I don't get.....did u make sense with what u just wrote?
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=gentlegenius post=70950725]Abeg, who knows when buhari will come back from China? [/quotep]

I think he's going to take a linkup flight to London as he's always done. I'm not sure p, but I think so.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by bsolushola82: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
But he went to redemption camp to see pastor ADEBOYE in 2015
antigaybiafra95:
Hahaha
It's normal to see desperate politicians pull different stunts during times like this .
But I want to assure you that all this God of men cannot help you.
Buhari is God sent.
He does not need to run to Israel or meet any oba for prayers in order to win the election.
Weda you like it or not he will rule for another four years.
May his enemies die of hatred and cancer and finally rot in hell.

PMB sak
PMB 2015-2023
Long Live PMB
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
God forgive biafra and Grant it's gullible people wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by slivertongue: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Weldone kwankwaso. am nt judging u oo bt GMB did more stunts bt looks at wat we have today. nigerians are more divided
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by PHILipu1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
gentlegenius:
Abeg, who knows when buhari will come back from China?
Left China this morning
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by gentlegenius(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=Arkmanbuddy post=70956789][/quote]
You may be right... The unhealthy dullard is now a world renowned tourist.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
antigaybiafra95:
Hahaha
It's normal to see desperate politicians pull different stunts during times like this .
But I want to assure you that all this God of men cannot help you.
Buhari is God sent.
He does not need to run to Israel or meet any oba for prayers in order to win the election.
Weda you like it or not he will rule for another four years.
May his enemies die of hatred and cancer and finally rot in hell.

PMB sak
PMB 2015-2023
Long Live PMB
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
God forgive biafra and Grant it's gullible people wisdom.

May God heal you of your stupidity. Amen.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by gentlegenius(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
PHILipu1:
Left China this morning
Sure?
But we never can tell whether he's flying straight to Naija or perhaps to warm his sick bed in London grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

On his way now?

I would have prayed for his jet to crash but the sight of a yoruba succeeding him, we can't take it.

So let him comeback safely.

I pray you will not die in this sorry state you're in now. Whether you and others like it or not, if God says the "Yoruba" man will succeed him in 2023, there's nothing anybody can do about. If you like jump in the lagoon, na you sabi. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
pls is ur brain doing u somehow?
The guy wanted to type Rev. Mukaila but remembered Mukaila is a Muslim name.

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

I pray you will not die in this sorry state you're in now. Whether you and others like it or not, if God says the "Yoruba" man will succeed him in 2023, there's nothing anybody can do about. If you like jump in the lagoon, na you sabi. Enough said.

Even una Oba of lagos said he will throw us into lagoon.....so the hatred is not new to us.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Even una Oba of lagos said he will throw us into lagoon.....so the hatred is not new to us.

With your nasty divisive strategy at ruling this Nation, you're never going to achieve anything. Just watch and see how Osinbajo takes over in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

With your nasty divisive strategy at ruling this Nation, you're never going to achieve anything. Just watch and see how Osinbajo takes over in 2023.

Till 2023....we go know who dash monkey banana...

Instead a yoruba will be there.....let hausas continue ruling......rubbish.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Sholaco: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Vain visit
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by MYHUBBY: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I don't get.....did u make sense with what u just wrote?

if not that too much of nollywood had damage your instinct, you won't believe your useless curse that can't change your life, will bring a plane down

the bottom line is; sense is running away from you

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
MYHUBBY:

if not that too much of nollywood had damage your instinct, you won't believe your useless curse that can't change your life, will bring a plane down

the bottom line is; sense is running away from you

Try and make sense so that others will understand u.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Iseoluwani: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
yomi96:
that is not can national president . Stop misleading people
then who
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by MYHUBBY: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Try and make sense so that others will understand u.

I don't need anyone to understand me in sensitizing your low IQ. if you've problem with comprehension you can be straight with that so that I can break it down in your local dialect for you to digest grin
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
MYHUBBY:

[s]I don't need anyone to understand me in sensitizing your low IQ. if you've problem with comprehension you can be straight with that so that I can break it down in your local dialect for you to digest[/s] grin

I have stopped reading trash a long time ago....
Nobody reads this in this our 21st century.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by MYHUBBY: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I have stopped reading trash a long time ago....
Nobody reads this in this our 21st century.

Pls don't cry

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by emmasege: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
yomi96:
Rev
He's the CAN President, Rev (Dr) Supo Ayokunle. That's how some Baptist pastors are addressed. Sometimes, simply as Dr......
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by fajedem(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Chai! Desprado.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Though
I
Detest
Buhari
Administration
But
This
KWANKWASO
I
Hate
WITH
Passion
IMAGINE
This
Religious
Fanatic
That
Came
To
Bail
His
Fellow
Fulani
In
Lagos and Ife
After
They
Caused
Riot and killed innocent guys
Now
Parade
Himself
Up and Down.
CAN IS LOSING RESPECT
That is why I don't trust any of our current politicians they are all the same thing
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
fahren:
Kwankwaso is the right man for the job
In your village right?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Bbdot(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Iranu
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by elisbabs499(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
I just dey confuse for this country..... We are confuse.... All of us completely, patapata, duka duka are confuse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Reconciliation: Aggrieved Members Demand Tickets, Appointments, Refund / Buhari Presidency Releases Looted Funds To APC Candidates – PDP / Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.