Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists (16823 Views)

“leave God Out Of Feminism” – Tboss Sternly Warns All Feminists / Leave God Out Of Your Feminism, T-boss Cautions Feminists / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Amagite(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss, has warned feminists to stick to dragging the title 'King' with men and leave God out of it.

She is reacting to recent stans about God being a woman. Read her post below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/leave-god-out-of-feminism-tboss-warns-feminists.html

9 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by itspzpics(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Lol

Video : Children riding a rollercoaster, stuck, after NEPA take light in Abeokuta >>> http://www.praizenews.com/children-riding-rollercoaster-stuck-nepa-struck-abeokuta/
Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2018
So this girl get sense like this?Quite surprising judging by her useless behaviour.
Back to the matter,The cause feminists espouse runs foul of our christian beliefs.It is impossible for a woman to be a true christian and still clamour for equal rights with a man when the Bible already attest to the leadership and superiority of a man and assigns a submissive and subordinate role to a woman(1 cor 11:3-16).So it is either you are christian or a feminist.There is no two ways about it.Morever the Bible says"Give caesar what belongs to caesar and give God what belongs to God"

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by AudiozillaGears: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2018
well, not everybody reads or agree with what the Bible says. So if they believe their God is a woman, it's their God not yours.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Heh.
Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Leun: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
I don't know her but what she said is true.
The Bible says:
Our Father, which art in heaven.
Not the other way round.
People should note that God is a God for all.
Male and female.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Dbigname: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
My woman crush everyday. I love u Tboss.

7 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Injiggerwolf(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Probably sending a message to someone...

1 Like

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Tracypacy(f): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
3 Friends on a Conference call....
Everything was going on just fine until..
Friend A to C : can you lend me some money?
C: I can't hear you.
A :I said, can you lend me some money?
C :you need to speak out friend.
Friend B : but I can hear him.
C to B: then lend him the money!

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by KingLennon(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Feminists and their problems. How can you say God is a woman? A whole God o. They need some serious dIcking to format their brains like madam Linda grin

7 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by janeIBfashion(f): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
you made sense for the first time in history

7 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Dreyl(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Feminism is a curse. It's a disease. and I pity those who practice it. Y'all are just deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by simtosul: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Shortyy(f): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
We don't know what gender God is.
And I won't argue about what I don't know.
But what I do know is "man" in the bible wasn't just referred to the male gender only. It was like a general word used to refer to both genders.

But, I do think of myself as a goddess tho.

Someone play that Shaggy's song for me.. "Strength of a woman"

My signature, my business.

8 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Omooba224: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Reading some comments above made me to realize how poisonous the RELIGION VENOM can be. So because your dogmatic beliefs subject women to mere beings, you too think you have all the condescending power over your wife, right?. You don't need anyone to tell you that you deserve lobotomy. For crying out loud we are in the 21st century, women deserve 100 percent respect men also deserve. All these masculinity traits need to be reviewed. Your wife is your other half. Value her immensely. uw d osx

9 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by steveyoungwealth: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
No fuvk was given today
Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Qsscruz(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Once a feminist gets a good D, they start singing a new song..Y'all dont know what the lack of it does to their brain. So T Boss is been fed well at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Newboss(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
What a shame. angry

So ladies love to be slaves in their relationships? angry

No problem, I go treat una that way from today. angry

My problem was why any lady would accept that she's inferior to men. angry
But not anymore. angry

I use to see them as equals, but not anymore. angry
I'll give it to them in their default position.angry Ain't treating a dog like a human. angry

If you're a lady and not related to me, like a dog I shall treat you! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by hopexter(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
That's the problem with some women, give her a mile, she wants the whole route.
Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tboss Evolution 2.0

She is trying to code some messages here.
I AM NO MORE A FEMINIST
I AM READY FOR MARRIAGE
I AM NOW A WIFE MATERIAL
grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by ibkayee(f): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
I took it as a metaphor, it’s not that deep people, chill
Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by tstx(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
okay
Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Dreyl(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shortyy:
We don't know what gender God is.
And I won't argue about what I don't know.
But what I do know is "man" in the bible wasn't just referred to the male gender only. It was like a general word used to refer to both genders.

But, I do think of myself as a goddess tho.

Someone play that Shaggy's song for me.. "Strength of a woman"
undecided

4 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by LordIsaac(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
And ƴou ɗon't see many women with rich husɓanɗs championing feminism....

2 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by J2381: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Funny how this deluded feminists only spread their insanity on social media. outside, in the real world, they're among the most meek and gentle set of women you come across.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tracypacy:
3 Friends on a Conference call.... Everything was going on just fine until.. Friend A to C : can you lend me some money? C: I can't hear you. A :I said, can you lend me some money? C :you need to speak out friend. Friend B : but I can hear him. C to B: then lend him the money!
lol...

2 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by omogidi234(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tracypacy:
3 Friends on a Conference call....
Everything was going on just fine until..
Friend A to C : can you lend me some money?
C: I can't hear you.
A :I said, can you lend me some money?
C :you need to speak out friend.
Friend B : but I can hear him.
C to B: then lend him the money!

grin

3 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by TheAngry1: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
Kolombz:
So this girl get sense like this?Quite surprising judging by her useless behaviour.
Back to the matter,The cause feminists espouse runs foul of our Christian beliefs.It is impossible for a woman to be a Christian and still champion for equal rights with a man when the Bible already attest to the leadership and superiority of a man and assigns a submissive and subordinate role to a woman(1 cor 11:3-16).So it is either you are Christian or a feminist.There is no two ways about it.Morever the Bible says"Give caesar what belongs to caesar and give God what belongs to God"

Stop quoting the bible wrongly dude! Get your facts right

2 Likes

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by ladygudhead(f): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
There are other ways to go about fighting for right and relevance without going against God's order and ordinances, as a feminist. DON'T LET SATAN USE YOU!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by TEYA: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists by QuietHammer(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Some things just don't mix. They may seem normal from afar but upon scrutiny they sound ridiculous, not only because they are oxymoronic but also because the ideology suppresses the right of the adherent . e.g

Christian feminist
Female muslim
African Christian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catherinemary Nneamaka Ugoji Honoured At Godfrey Okoye University Convocation / Basketmouth Shares Childhood Throwback Photos / 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.