Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m (2326 Views)

Brand New Luxury Semi Detached 4bedroom Duplex With Penthouse In Abuja With Pics / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / Volkswagen Lost $6.25m On Every $2m Bugatti Veyron Sold And A Total Of $2.3b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2018
*3 Bedroom Penthouse Apartment at Citiview Estate, Arepo

*Unique! Infrastructures already in Citiview Estate:* underground electricity cables, streetlights on every street, interlocked/tarred road on every street, Walkways, Network of durable covered drainages, recreational areas, Green areas, CCTV, Perimeter fence, Gate house etc.

This is already custom built Apartment. The exterior is fully completed and painted. Client will do the internal finishing. Hundreds of residents are living inside Citiview estate.

*Features:*
*Big Sitting room
*Dining
*Kitchen
*Guest toilet
*Study room
*All the 3 rooms are en suite
*Open lounge/Balcony

Special Promo price: N25m (0 - 3months)

Don't delay if you don't want to miss this!

For enquiries and inspection call/whatsapp 0705 642 5325

Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Still available

1 Like

Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 7:32am On Sep 07, 2018
Contact for inspection
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Contact us for inspection
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Come! Which Arepo are you talking about? The one after MFM Prayer City on Lagos Ibadan Expressway? In Ogun State? And how does that translate into Ikeja?

Besides, I can't buy this shoddily-built apartments (that can collapse in 2years) more than 30,000Naira! undecided

Next time you want to market your real estate, try as much as possible to be honest & straight-forward.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Zoharariel:
Come! Which Arepo are you talking about? The one after MFM Prayer City on Lagos Ibadan Expressway? In Ogun State? And how does that translate into Ikeja?

Besides, I can't buy this shoddily-built apartments (that can collapse in 2years) more than 30,000Naira! undecided

Next time you want to market your real estate, try as much as possible to be honest & straight-forward.

People that have bought it have been ever grateful to us and pls attitude is the fastest way to win in life...if you know me personally you won't say what your saying..Thanks to my client who have bought their own units and thanking me for this opportunity..may our children not ask us where were we when others where buying such a beautiful and amazing property..
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bankyproperties:

People that have bought it have been ever grateful to us and pls attitude is the fastest way to win in life...if you know me personally you won't say what your saying..Thanks to my client who have bought their own units and thanking me for this opportunity..may our children not ask us where were we when others where buying such a beautiful and amazing property..

Your brain must be leaking palm oil. Is Arepo in Ogun State under Ikeja Local Government in Lagos State? undecided

And why would I want to know you personally? You had a chance to make a positive first impression but your lies sold you out.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Zoharariel:

Your brain must be leaking palm oil. Is Arepo in Ogun State under Ikeja Local Government in Lagos State? undecided

And why would I want to know you personally? You had a chance to make a positive first impression but your lies sold you out.

Thank you
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Still available for inspection
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2018
Wow talk to us now for site inspection
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by lillyontop(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Zoharariel:

Please dont say what you dont know or try to discourage people without facts..... i am not trying to be on anyones side i am just standing nutral cos i stay in arepo and i know much about area and you failed say arepo is after mfm coming from berger arepo is before mfm and there are 2 bustop before mfm... arepo is much like magodo in the making the only difference is the roads and talking about citiview its before arepo bustop and i mist say its a lovely estate with tarred roads, i wish i can get a place there for myside..... all i am saying dont say what you dont know please thank you

1 Like

Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
lillyontop:

Please dont say what you dont know or try to discourage people without facts..... i am not trying to be on anyones side i am just standing nutral cos i stay in arepo and i know much about area and you failed say arepo is after mfm coming from berger arepo is before mfm and there are 2 bustop before mfm... arepo is much like magodo in the making the only difference is the roads and talking about citiview its before arepo bustop and i mist say its a lovely estate with tarred roads, i wish i can get a place there for myside..... all i am saying dont say what you dont know please thank you

@lilyontop God bless you and the lord will provide for you so that you can live in our beautiful estate..Amen
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2018
Still available as limited units left
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 6:14am On Oct 05, 2018
Contact us for inspection
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2018
Still available
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2018
Wow this beautiful 3 bedroom penthouse at citiview estate for just N25M..Hurry now as prices will increase soon.Call/whatsapp us now on 07056425325
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Still available,you can contact us for site inspection
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2019
You can still own this masterpiece now as prices will increase soon.whatsapp 07056425325 for more details and inspection now
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 7:34am On Jan 23, 2019
You too can own this luxury house,you can own this luxury house for you and your beautiful family or you can own this beautiful house to rent out and get your money back.The choice is yours.This is a once in a life time investment opportunity.Whatsapp us on 07056425325 for more details/inspection
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 12:50am On Jan 25, 2019
Grab this opportunity to own this beautiful estate.whatsapp 07056426325 for more details and inspection
Re: Beautiful 3bedroom Penthouse Apartment @ Citiview Estate for #25m by Bankyproperties: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2019
Still very much available,whatsapp us for inspection/more details on 07056425325

(1) (Reply)

Catalyst Converter Functions / Please How Much Is C300 2009 Engine / The Hilarious Nicknames Nigerians Give Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.