Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys (39005 Views)

Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo) / Man Spends 33 Days In Jail Just For Calling Someone On Phone / Chinese Man Arrested In Lagos With Elephant Tusks N494 Million Worth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by jenniferlove(f): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2018
Kenya has arrested a Chinese businessman after a video of him making a string of racist remarks was widely shared on social media, the government said Thursday. .

According to AFP, the Chinese national, identified as Liu Jiaqi, has been arrested and is being processed for deportation, said Kenya’s immigration department. .

“His work permit has been cancelled and (he) will be deported on racism grounds,” the immigration service said on its Twitter feed. .

In the two and a half minute video shared online, Liu, who appears to be in the midst of a dispute with one of his employees, is recorded issuing a litany of racist slurs. .

“Everyone, every Kenyan… like a monkey, even Uhuru Kenyatta. All of them,” he said. After the employee suggests Liu should “go back to China” if he feels that way, the businessman responds with further abuse. .

“I don’t belong to here. I don’t like here, like monkey people, I don’t like talk with them, it smells bad, and poor, and foolish, and black. I don’t like them. Why not [like] the white people, like the American?” He added that he only stays in Kenya because “money is important.”

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/chinese-man-arrested-for-calling-kenyas-president-black-people-monkeys/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Rhozabeth(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
These Chinese people are so full of themselves! Yet they will not go back to their God forsaken country.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by obaataaokpaewu: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rhozabeth:
These Chinese people are so full of themselves! Yet they will not go back to their God forsaken country.
When almost all the countries in Africa are rushing to them cap in hand to beg for loan, why won't they be full of themselves?

219 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rhozabeth:
At the bolded.

You wish.

They should just jail him. Stubborn chinko

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by ViaGist: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
sadW
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Etizz: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
China is now taking over racism... Is alright

Now he's being process for deportation.. If na Naija now, u nor go hear anything of such

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Proffdada: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
They forgot they are in the monkey's shadow grin

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Sirpaul(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Very good!... na so dem do one useless video when Argentina beat us for world cup

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by femi4: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Chinko and trouble..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by EmekaBlue(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Taah...who b chinese..people wey no fine

Like this my Chinese friend named Ug-Lee

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by obowunmi(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rhozabeth:

They live in a sheeithole country.....China is the most environmentally polluted country in the world..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by flyca: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
AFRICANS DOOMED THEMSELVES BY THEIR OWN HANDS!

BAD/GREEDY/SELFISH LEADERS;
TRIBALISM AND HATRED;
NO INVESTMENT IN BETTER TOMORROW/GOOD TECHNICAL EDUCATION/TECHNOLOGY AND SO ON;
LOW SELF ESTEEM BEFORE FOREIGNERS;
WASTEFUL, PROUD, SHOW OFF, FAKE LIFE LIFESTYLES;
LIVING TO INTIMIDATE ONE ANOTHER INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER;
RELIGIOUS FANATISM;
ILLETRACY;
AND SO ON AND ON AND ON;

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Oduwils222(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Make them rush that chinese man wella
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin grin

My dear Africans, China is your new oga, so be very careful about how you treat Chinese citizens. Have you forgotten so soon that they recently promised you $60 Billion Dollars? China snapped its fingers and 40 African heads of state rushed to Beijing to meet with the Chinese Head of State. Imagine China which is one country, commanding the obedience of 40 African heads of state including the lifeless head of state of one so called Giant shithole.
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. The Chinese have paid you for the right to treat you like subhumans, so shut the fvck up and take the insults that come your way. You have demonstrated time and again to the whole world that you have no dignity worth respecting.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by GentleMoney: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Ishaka001: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Idiot what did he looks like...
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by RotgakSlay(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
D worst b say dem no dy last....
Wit dem small small eyes like mustard seed grin angry
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by iammo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Africas new colonial masters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Millz404(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Black people are not doing anything comparatively to earn them the respect accorded to other race.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
This is extremely fvcked on so many levels.

To be honest, he made very injurious statements that could lead to world war 3.

If na SA, bobo for don dey 6ft below sea level. His body won’t even have been found

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by hisexcellency34: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Freedom of expression is allowed
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by gaby(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
This further gives credence to my submission below on an earlier related thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4717917/african-workers-beaten-mercilessly-chinese#70949698:

Hmmm...I am sincerely worried about these Chinese and their current position in Africa, I must confess. Having had personal contacts with most of them I can attest to their disdain for the "Negroid' race. What went down with the " original" oyibos kinda slavery will be an apprenticeship if the Chincos should have their way.

I hope all these signings and counter signings won't end up seeing us signing and selling ourselves back into a new form of slavery.

The assaulted seems like a young kid to me though.

Make I just mistakenly witness something like this for Nigeria....in fact I go remodel the Chinese face to Japanese own like the picture below.

I've shared a room with these pale looking lilliputians and I very well know what they think of us.

Why only deporting him?

Somebody wey dem suppose lock up flog with better koboko wey dem don soak for pepper and shit water for seven days...idiot

Enjoy my siggy

16 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Injiggerwolf(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
I only pity Africans

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by jyz200(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Kill him Asap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by oshe11: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
He should have said the truth by CALLING BUHARI, LIFELESS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by flyca: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Millz404:
Black people are not doing anything comparatively to earn them the respect accorded to other race.
You are right!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
jenniferlove:
Kenya has arrested a Chinese businessman after a video of him making a string of racist remarks was widely shared on social media, the government said Thursday. .

According to AFP, the Chinese national, identified as Liu Jiaqi, has been arrested and is being processed for deportation, said Kenya’s immigration department. .

“His work permit has been cancelled and (he) will be deported on racism grounds,” the immigration service said on its Twitter feed. .

In the two and a half minute video shared online, Liu, who appears to be in the midst of a dispute with one of his employees, is recorded issuing a litany of racist slurs. .

“Everyone, every Kenyan… like a monkey, even Uhuru Kenyatta. All of them,” he said. After the employee suggests Liu should “go back to China” if he feels that way, the businessman responds with further abuse. .

“I don’t belong to here. I don’t like here, like monkey people, I don’t like talk with them, it smells bad, and poor, and foolish, and black. I don’t like them. Why not [like] the white people, like the American?” He added that he only stays in Kenya because “money is important.”

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/chinese-man-arrested-for-calling-kenyas-president-black-people-monkeys/

see his tiny arms like turning stick
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by oasis10: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
So you know money is important?? the worst is that the American he is talking about hates them like shit!! you can now go back to your country and see whites and eat whites too, Idiot.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Ellixlimswag(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
please which account can i pay the 15000 i owe the Chinese government

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Baroba(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
In Nigeria, he would have been given security and a police man to shield him from the sun with an umbrella..Well done Kenya

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by King44(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
he should have been jailed instead

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by HomeOfMe(f): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
jenniferlove:

Watch video

source :

What about him that's always smelling of garlic and cabbage.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nathaniel Damilare Hezekiah Killed In Ibadan (Photos) / 12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution / Suspected Cultist Gun Down Resident Near Community School (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.