Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku (2894 Views)

IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by AreaNews: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2018
2019: What’ll happen if Buhari refuses to handover power after defeat – Atiku

Former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has revealed what will happen should President Muhammadu Buhari refuse to leave office in an event he is defeated in 2019.

Former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has revealed what will happen should President Muhammadu Buhari refuse to leave office in an event he is defeated in 2019.

Atiku, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, said if President is defeated at the polls, he will have no choice than to step aside.

According to him, any refusal to step aside and handover power peacefully will plunge the country into political crisis, a situation the President may not want.

Atiku, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, said if President is defeated at the polls, he will have no choice than to step aside.

According to him, any refusal to step aside and handover power peacefully will plunge the country into political crisis, a situation the President may not want.

Speaking on a short interview on Pulse TV, the ex-Vice President said, “Buhari will have to leave power if he is voted out unless he wants to plunge this country into political crisis and I don’t believe he’ll want to do that.

“But so far, he has done badly as far as electoral processes are concerned because there have been serious breeches of fundamental electoral processes.

“I felt there was a need for someone like me who’s experienced in politics; experienced in governance; experience in business to try and restore and bring back the country on track as far as economic development was concerned.”

Area News
https://web.facebook.com/AreaNewsNG

Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
tongue
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by sehin79(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
this man is always jumping the ship, you have not even been able to win the ticket of your party,you are dreaming of winning election
one at a time,when we get there we would know... but i doubt atiku dream would ever come through.
as buhari would win gallantly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by Ten12(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
A very serious question

1 Like

Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by Merimental(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
he's refusal wil mark d beginning of d end for d country called nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by muykem: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
That is most foolish question ever asked, only IPOB celebrated GEJ for handover power after loosing election. Buhari will handover without stress if he loss.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by SolutionMee: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy

As far as Trump and Putin are still in Power, he dare not try that. But we should just wait till then cuz a man that spends more than a hundred days in London can still campaign on their hospital bed. God has his own special way of humiliating tyrants.
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by KingRagnar: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
What will happen if you do not win Atiku? How are you so sure you will win? What if PMB wins. These are questions Atiku need asks and not if PMB will hand over power, he will sure do, but can you (Atiku) defeat PMB?

1 Like

Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by mrbaba18(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
I pry buhari refuse 2 step down so dt Der wil b confusion in d country dn we wil easily get our dear biafra

4 Likes

Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by Lerio(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Na this kind news I been dey wait for since

Meanwhile we don't need you, your kids and grandchildren needs you more
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by Omoboricash(m): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
I'll vote for Atiku if only he travels to US and clear his name on alleged corruption level against him.
He shld also explain why he and his boss have private university while they were still in power.
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by ificatchmodeh: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
One thing I like about Atiku..

He's a boss ..on his own.

Not even the lifeless one ..magu . burntashi.kyari.. druggie tinubu..APC as a party.. Can stop him.. he says what he wants..how he wants it ..not even buhari go cough
Wen tinubu go find his voice against the Dullard..
Na that day..his sentence go begin..

Yet Dem all dey shout Atiku is corrupt..

Oga Atiku even if you no win..only you na man..
Lagos ibadan express with dia brown teeth oga..and their lifeless master no reach..

1 Like

Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by yarimo(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nothing will happen because BUHARI can not and will never be defeated, meanwhile ATIKU when are you going to AMERICA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Will the blood and baboon General handover peacefully to oloye of Africa? Only time shall tell...

Please Nigerians, go get your visa! Wahala dey o
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by Roger3D(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

As far as Trump and Putin are still in Power, he dare not try that. But we should just wait till then cuz a man that spends more than a hundred days in London can still campaign on their hospital bed. God has his own special way of humiliating tyrants.
And how come Trump and Putin didn't get you Biafra when he won the US election?
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by ourema(f): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
yarimo:
Nothing will happen because BUHARI can not and will never be defeated, meanwhile ATIKU when are you going to AMERICA?
Nothing will happen if he refused to leave . The highest that will happen will be scores of people being killed, and I don't see that as a big to Mr President
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by Almaiga: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Atiku just dey waste his time and resources, Nigerian's have decided on who they want. Buhari is our choice and Nigerian's will reelect him come 2019.

Sai Baba!!!

Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by ourema(f): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
yarimo:
Nothing will happen if he refused to leave . The highest that will happen will be scores of people being killed, and I don't see that as a big deal to Mr President
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by yazach: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
The fact is that none of you can defeat PM B
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by rajiraymond(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Atiku of all contestants, somebody that will not get the ticket.
That's is the greatest mistake PDP will never try to make.
Meanwhile, PDP should forget 2019.
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
I swr if he doesn't surrender when defeated millions of Muslims will be killed in the south.

Nigeria might divide but blood must flow
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by gentlegenius(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
But someone failed and handed over to him peacefully...

The thunder that is waiting for that dullard in 2019 is doing serious press up right now.
Let him try any rubbish after his failure.
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by gentlegenius(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Almaiga:
Atiku just dey waste his time and resources, Nigerian's have decided on who they want. Buhari is our choice and Nigerian's will reelect him come 2019.

Sai Baba!!!
Points of correction:
I guess you wanted to say THE ZOMBIES HAVE DECIDED ON WHO THEY WANT. buhari is your choice, we already know. But he is not and will never be the choice of majority of Nigerians. He can only win next year's election through rigging. But you and I know that he is a dullard. It only takes a sensible man to rig election successfully.
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by Almaiga: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
gentlegenius:

Points of correction:
I guess you wanted to say THE ZOMBIES HAVE DECIDED ON WHO THEY WANT. buhari is your choice, we already know. But he is not and will never be the choice of majority of Nigerians. He can only win next year's election through rigging. But you and I know that he is a dullard. It only takes a sensible man to rig election successfully.

Did he rig in 2015? If Buhari can get that number of votes that allows him to unseat a sitting President. He will win in 2019 without sweat. He has done so much and Nigerian's can testify to this,

Nigerian's are wiser now.

Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by tjmc: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
AreaNews:
2019: What’ll happen if Buhari refuses to handover power after defeat – Atiku

Speaking on a short interview on Pulse TV, the ex-Vice President said, “Buhari will have to leave power if he is voted out unless he wants to plunge this country into political crisis and I don’t believe he’ll want to do that.

“But so far, he has done badly as far as electoral processes are concerned because there have been serious breeches of fundamental electoral processes.

“I felt there was a need for someone like me who’s experienced in politics; experienced in governance; experience in business to try and restore and bring back the country on track as far as economic development was concerned.”

Area News
https://web.facebook.com/AreaNewsNG

Nonsense. You just want to create threash
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
International community knows how to handle such case nai undecided

Him go just dey shout say Trump hate am but na jail him go land if them no settle!

But the person that would defeat him will be twice as wise! The man don perfect the rigging the moment he was made the president!

He just needed to make it look natural by adding publicity stunt and leaning on a few individuals

1 Like

Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by isaacojih: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
What a question, i have been thinking of this question for quite some time now, Buhari is a stubborn fulani man who loves power more than his life, he will find it difficult to give up the seat so easily when he lose the election.
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by gentlegenius(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Almaiga:

Did he rig in 2015? If Buhari can get that number of votes that allows him to unseat a sitting President. He will win in 2019 without sweat. He has done so much and Nigerian's can testify to this,

Nigerian's are wiser now.
You have forgotten that GEJ didn't rig 2011 election, yet he defeated buhari with many votes. He lost 2015 election because his votes in the previous election didn't matter.
You are still deceiving yourself that the massive support and votes buhari got in 2015 will matter in 2019. This simply shows that you are too dull to learn lessons.

You need to understand what Saraki meant by this statement:
"The PDP has learnt its lesson from the loss in 2015, and I think unfortunately, the APC did not learn from their victory".
Re: 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku by keryj(f): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
I dislike this Atiku of a man. Something in my heart keeps rejecting him. I pray he will never become a president anywhere self.

And for the lifeless one, my disdain is just epic. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video. Peter Obi Supporters Shutdown Sapele In Delta State To Campaign For Him / Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush / Cross River Ppa Declares For Apga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.