Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements (2796 Views)

Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 / PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by hisexcellency34: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Atiku's response to Osinbajo:

If the Vice President cannot see that losing 7.9 million jobs in 21 months while creating 500,000 jobs is a deficit, then I do not know what to say to the honourable professor.

Professor Osinbajo also harps on about “prudence in public finance”, but he fails to show the wisdom in sharing out $322 million of Abacha funds to the poor only to take a loan of $328 million from the Chinese the very next month. Many Nigerians, myself included, see this as imprudence.

This is a technical knockout in boxing. And Osinbajo is the head of Nigeria's Economic Team. He should just resign with his boss and allow a man with sound economic footing take over.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by muykem: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Atiku that will not even come second in PDP primary. Wike has successfully scam that desperate man.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Greyworld: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
muykem:
Atiku that will not even come second in PDP primary. Wike has successfully scam that desperate man.
Oga forget who Wike scammed and tell me if the above analysis is logical.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by beastofwestros(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Are you okay?. because technically your sanity should be questioned
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Rhozabeth(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Greyworld:

Logical or illogical, Atiku is a no no no for Nigeria! He is one of those that plunged this country into the mess we find ourself today!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
@OP

You deserve this...

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by emmie14: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Greyworld:

Brother seriously Nigeria is in big mess. Instead of commenting on the evidence on ground the myopia is talking about Wike

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Calers: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Atiku continue decieving yourself and wasting your time and money.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by emmie14: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rhozabeth:

Logical or illogical, Atiku is a no no no for Nigeria! He is one of those that plunged this country into the mess we find ourself today!
What about Buhari. A coup plotter who suppose to face treason and die by firing squad. Did Buhari account for PTF. What is his business with democratic leadership . No wonder he fumbled

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
emmie14:

Brother seriously Nigeria is in big mess. Instead of commenting on the evidence on ground the myopia is talking about Wike
hisexcellency34:

If the Vice President cannot see that losing 7.9 million jobs in 21 months while creating 500,000 jobs is a deficit, then I do not know what to say to the honourable professor.

Professor Osinbajo also harps on about “prudence in public finance”, but he fails to show the wisdom in sharing out $322 million of Abacha funds to the poor only to take a loan of $328 million from the Chinese the very next month. Many Nigerians, myself included, see this as imprudence.

This is a technical knockout in boxing. And Osinbajo is the head of Nigeria's Economic Team. He should just resign with his boss and allow a man with sound economic footing take over.
emmie14:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Rhozabeth(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
emmie14:

What about Buhari. A coup plotter who suppose to face treason and die by firing squad. Did Buhari account for PTF. What is his business with democratic leadership . No wonder he fumbled
Everybody has the right to vote and be voted for! He is exercising that right! Agreed he is not perfect (nobody is), he also has his shortcomings but he is by far more honest than 99% of all our politicians put together!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by SolutionMee: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy

Atiku should stop wasting his time. A Nigerian prof is like a dropout in the US.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by joinmenow12334: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
GET A WHOLE NEW CAREER

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Can't even spot a poor person who benefited from their scam!

I think N4000-N5000 was used to woo voters.

While N3000 paltry sum went to sarrki & CO!

The largest share which was about N2B each went to the law makers!

He has gone to collect another one which will be used in the same manner!

As for Osibanjo, that one has thrown his reasoning and professionalism to the dogs, he is simply repeating what his boss ask him to say undecided

Nice response from Atiku!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Atiku should stop wasting his time. A Nigerian prof is like a dropout in the US.
More like Wole Soyinka a drop out in the US ba
hatred will not retard your intellect finish

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by IBBG(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
instead of some persons to react to the allegations raised by atiku, they are busy deflecting our attention from the main issue, by bringing issues totally unrelated to the issue being raised. We are not stupid. This govt needs to go the way of goodluck govt.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by psychalade: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
He has even technicaly won the 2019 presidential elections! grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Almaiga: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
No wahala, he should keep defeating Buhari/ Osibanjo on the pages of Newspaper. But on the election day, Atiku will be defeated like GEJ.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by xtivin2: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
How can Atiku defeat a technical government technically?.... This government is technical in all aspect that's why Boko Haram was defeated technically not physically
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by sacajawea: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Was that not how Buhari too was Talking then
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by maigemuu: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Greyworld:

Una go kom nairaland dey form opinion whereas the people way go vote dey north. The almajiriz n d unemployed.

On d day of election now, u go dey in front of dstv dey watch Africa magic

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Amumaigwe: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rhozabeth:

If Atiku is a no no, then what is Buhari you are supporting. Remember he has been called 'lifeless' and the country he is leading a 'shithole' by a first world leader.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Rhozabeth(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Amumaigwe:

If Atiku is a no no, then what is Buhari you are supporting. Remember he has been called 'lifeless' and the country he is leading a 'shithole' by a first world leader.
A lifeless Buhari is far better that a bouncing Atiku! Buhari's corpse will defeat Atiku anytime! We are talking abt credibility hear!
As per the guy that said Buhari is lifeless, I reserve my comments until he is ready for another 4yrs on that seat! Then we will see who is credible for a second term in his country!
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by loverboys: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Prettysophy: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:

HE defeated Buhari how?? Someone that was talking without facts?? Or the same Atiku that omited corruption when it was been directed at him??
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by iloveyou82(f): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Buhari /osibanjo has already won since OPEC report that pdp received $383b just in 4yrs without establishing one industry or build one single road.
Thief obj/thief atiku received $300b without creating one industry to employ one person.

With just $94b in 3yrs,
Buhari /osibanjo is feeding more 9m pupil, 400,000 condition cash transfer of5,000 naira.
Building more infrastructure, like railway, bridge and roads.
Established 11m family through agricultural revolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Great2017: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rhozabeth:

A lifeless Buhari is far better that a bouncing Atiku! Buhari's corpse will defeat Atiku anytime! We are talking abt credibility hear!
As per the guy that said Buhari is lifeless, I reserve my comments until he is ready for another 4yrs on that seat! Then we will see who is credible for a second term in his country!
Can you now tell us the credibility credentials of Buhari?
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by iloveyou82(f): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Great2017:

a man that could not pay for 55m naira form,
Buhari is only receiving 50% of his salary which is 7m naira annually.
But how thief atiku make his money.,? that is a question for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Rhozabeth(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Great2017:

He is not a tainted politician like most of ur candidates, that is why till date, there has not been any allegation of embezzlement against him!
Don't get me wrong bro, it is not like I like him that much, he is just the best of the lots that we have right now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge / Rivers Lockdown: Gov Wike Inside Helicopter Monitoring Compliance (Pictured) / Multicoloured Cable Lines Being Dug And Laid In Lagos Inner Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.