Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,428 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements (2807 Views)

Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 / PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Great2017: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rhozabeth:

He is not a tainted politician like most of ur candidates, that is why till date, there has not been any allegation of embezzlement against him!
Don't get me wrong bro, it is not like I like him that much, he is just the best of the lots that we have right now!
He is not tainted yet he has not been able to come clean about his certificate imbroglio. Tell me, is he in any way different from the bunch?
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Rhozabeth(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
Great2017:

He is not tainted yet he has not been able to come clean about his certificate imbroglio. Tell me, is he different from the bunch?
I really think it is needless arguing with u sir!
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Great2017: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rhozabeth:

I really think it is needless arguing with u sir!
I am only stating the fact.
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by slivertongue: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Any person who likes dis govt sud tell them dat 2019 wont b a stroll in d park because propaganda will fight back
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by gotnel: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Atiku's response to Osinbajo:

If the Vice President cannot see that losing 7.9 million jobs in 21 months while creating 500,000 jobs is a deficit, then I do not know what to say to the honourable professor.

Professor Osinbajo also harps on about “prudence in public finance”, but he fails to show the wisdom in sharing out $322 million of Abacha funds to the poor only to take a loan of $328 million from the Chinese the very next month. Many Nigerians, myself included, see this as imprudence.

This is a technical knockout in boxing. And Osinbajo is the head of Nigeria's Economic Team. He should just resign with his boss and allow a man with sound economic footing take over.

It is always good to see from outside of government.
Give the power of government to atiku and someone out of government will be the one making corrections on his policies.
Osinbajo sees more economic errors in government of Jonathan when he was a running mate in 2015
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by nco2: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Earn as much as 300-450k monthly, na money go dey rush you be that. Check my signature and smile to the bank!

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by isaacojih: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Its good the V.P is admitting it, this shows that APC is dead in Nigeria, Nigerians are tired of APC bad governance and their undemocratic system of ruling.
Re: Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements by Omeokachie: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
So nice seeing how BMC avoid the message whenever their lifeless messiah and his incompetent crew are caught in a corner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Dan Fodio Imposed Fulani Emirs On Peoples Of Core North, FFK Replies Sultan / Phillip Shuaibu Campaigns In Auchi, Edo State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.