Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You (32180 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Nigga Raw Biography, Age, Music, Career And Net Worth 2020 / Phyno, Zoro And Other Indigenous Rapper Have Paid Their Homages - Nigga Raw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by RichDad1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Chinedu jisoxxx shocked
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by fanedrive(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shelloween:
why do we always look like people from other African countries in our throwback pictures.
this throwback picture looks like a recent picture taken in Kampala

flavour and raw meat be looking like people from Gabon, Sudan, etc

p.s I'm not racist
Nigerians are years ahead
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by SalamRushdie: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by uekejiuba(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shelloween:
why do we always look like people from other African countries in our throwback pictures.

p.s I'm not racist
Most African countries are living Nigerian throw back life...Nigeria is always ahead of most Africa nations.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by uekejiuba(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Most African countries are living Nigerian throw back life...Nigeria is always ahead of most Africa nations.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by vicfy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shelloween:

p.s I'm not racist
dts because we r way forward than them
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by dukecharles(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
AlexReports:
Indeed the hustle did not start today! How can one image that the super star flavor 1 of Africa had a humble beginning. With him is popular indigenous artist Nigga Raw aka Mr Raw.

What caption can go with this?

http://www.abujapress.com/2018/09/unbelievable-throwback-photo-of-flavor.html?m=1

They were bold and confident even without money.
Proudly IBM Igbo Boyz Movement
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by Assassin101: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
yes, before the surgery grin grin grin

spoon606060:
could dis be flavour grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by Ballmer: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shelloween:

p.s I'm not racist

Here we go again with senseless Igbo denigrating those from Kampala. When they start killing you , the foolish ones among you will not remember this is how you started with silly senseless retraded joke you think is harmless.

Pls tell me how you do not deserve to be stoned to death for this ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by IPOBrep: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ballmer:

Here we go again with senseless Igbo denigrating those from Kampala. When they start killing you , the foolish ones among you will not remember this is how you started with silly senseless retraded joke you think is harmless.

what is denigrating about a harmless joke.

some of you are just unnecessary quick to anger.

The guy on the right next to flavour was a close friend and ex colleague at work before he got admission into uniben. who knows were life has taken him
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by Bitterleafsoup: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bustincole:
Dis pple dey do surgery... im sure about dat
the procedure is called money.....money cleans people up.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by adonaimart(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
D hustle is real o my people
Check my signature and learn more
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by Awofied(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shelloween:

p.s I'm not racist
Buhari must hear dis...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by Shelloween(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ballmer:

just another low life from Sudan or is it Niger?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by uchennamani(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shelloween:

p.s I'm not racist
Are you sure you know the meaning of racist?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by Sinach0191(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
money good
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by Sinach0191(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Money is good
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by noflyzone: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Most savage comment ever. Still drying the tears from my eyes. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Shelloween:

p.s I'm not racist

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You by egbostan(m): 2:12am On Sep 07, 2018
Make I cucuma take my own pix now for then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko's 65th Birthday Party: Odunlade Adekola, Others Spotted (Photos) / Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview / Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.