Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. (1663 Views)

Fubara Reinstates 200 LG Workers Sacked By Chidi Lloyd; Pays 3 Months Salaries / Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Butterfliyleo: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
There was a mass protest at the Kwara state government house yesterday by National Union of Local Government workers in Kwara and the song in the air was OLE from all quarters.

The people of kwara have taken the fight to the government house as they register their disgust for Saraki and his Stooge in the government house.

It is Red card for PDP in Kwara.

This is official.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2115018298509397&id=100000037422539&anchor_composer=false
Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Butterfliyleo: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mynd44
Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by blackboy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
Its APC that held power for over 3 years so wetin concern PDP here.
Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Ichokwu: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
PDP loose Kwara because of scanty placard carrying paid miscreants grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Ichokwu: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
blackboy:
Its APC that held power for over 3 years so wetin concern PDP here.

I tire o. Saraki will teach them politics 419 cheesy
Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by yomi96(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
cc lalasticlala this op has come with another moniker to spread lies, the thread should be closed and the op banned
Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by SolutionMee: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy

People will start minding their business only when they know how powerful Saraki is in Kwara State. It's not all about Saraki there. Their are anonymous powerful men backing the brave man. A man that singlehandedly decamp all the 16 LG chairmen, 23 house of assembly members and a sitting governor in Kwara is not a novice. But since people like to be fooled online, they should continue.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by donphilopus: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ichokwu:
PDP loose Kwara because of scanty placard carrying paid miscreants grin

If this had taken place in Lagos or Kano State, you would have been singing a different song by now telling us how Tinubu and Buhari have been rejected by Nigerians. If it doesn't favour you, it's sponsored but when it does, you call the protesters "patriotic" citizens. Why are most PDP sympathizers confused?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Merimental(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
unaccountable n disloyal hunger striken clowns looking 4 crumbs from d incumbent does not justify d Topic please.
WARNING !!! WARNING !!!
pls ignore dis false perception.KWARA remains a strong hold of d pdp.
Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Butterfliyleo: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
See the wailers above grin

I am here to keep giving you hot doses of the truth until you grow some sense.
Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by vedaxcool(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
At this rate only lemon grass would vote pdp

1 Like

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Almaiga: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
PDP is going down in Kwara, thanks to Saraki for making it easy for the APC to take back the State in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by donphilopus: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
yomi96:
cc lalasticlala this op has come with another moniker to spread lies, the thread should be closed and the op banned

That you don't have enough data to click on the link to watch the video doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I don't expect you to have enough data to watch it though. If the money meant for the completion of PDP' (National) secretariat could be looted, then I won't be surprised if the money meant for your (you and your fellow wailers) data has been looted as well.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Roger3D(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
donphilopus:

If this had taken place in Lagos or Kano State, you would have been singing a different song by now telling us how Tinubu and Buhari have been rejected by Nigerians. If it doesn't favour you, it's sponsored but when it does, you call the protesters "patriotic" citizens. Why are most PDP sympathizers confused?
Cos most of them are just a bunch of dumb ibo boys

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Can't all these not to young to run start the liberation from the state

People are really going through he'll both from APC and PDP

Cc: Sowore, Moghalu...

Mobilize other youths to start from somewhere!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Ichokwu: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
donphilopus:

I don't have time for paid online sai babarian chanting miscreant cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Ichokwu: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
donphilopus:

That you don't have enough data to click on the link to watch the video doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I don't expect you to have enough data to watch it though. If the money meant for the completion of PDP' (National) secretariat could be looted, then I won't be surprised if the money meant for your (you and your fellow wailers) data has been looted as well.

Quiet please. I thought Osibaba has made arrangements for nationwide free propaganda Wi-Fi.

Dumbos.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Butterflyleo: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
yomi96:

Come and ban me

1 Like

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Butterflyleo: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
vedaxcool:
At this rate only lemon grass would vote pdp

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by Vos1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by gotnel: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

People will start minding their business only when they know how powerful Saraki is in Kwara State. It's not all about Saraki there. Their are anonymous powerful men backing the brave man. A man that singlehandedly decamp all the 16 LG chairmen, 23 house of assembly members and a sitting governor in Kwara is not a novice. But since people like to be fooled online, they should continue.

Saraki is terrible as a leader. This is a leader that makes his followers to beg for money to pay their daily recurrent bills.
All the politicians that defected with Saraki were forced to took that decision.
Saraki is not loved as a leader but fear of hunger make the politicians follow him.
This is a man that have the treasury of Kwara in his pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. by nco2: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Earn as much as 300-450k monthly, na money go dey rush you be that. Check my signature and smile to the bank!

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: What Will Happen If Buhari Returns To Power – Gov. Tambuwal / Why Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Successful fraudster in history- Eedris Abdulkareem / Check Out This Ortom Branded Campaign Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.