Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS (33334 Views)

Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by FBIL: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
I don't want to curse Anambra people because most of them are very literate unlike this illiterate Ojukwu transporter. You mean a woman who has boys and girls with Odumegwu Ojukwu is not from Nnewi? This is how some of you tried to divide Igbo land before and till this day, it's not bn easy for Igbos. Go to Abakaliki and see how Anambra guys are doing very well economically, courtesy of the acceptance given them by Ndi-Abakaliki. Tomorrow, if an Ezza girl married to Umunya man wants to join politics, you'll rise to stop her. Nonsense!
I hope Nnewi people don't show us this day that the unity Igbos are claiming is artificial.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Minjim: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
rhythyson:
Maybe na FFK help buy am ooo
What are friends for? grin grin grin grin
Fvckng?
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by OladeindeVW: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
The receipt did not carry the amount in figure and also no one signed or attested to the receipt. Check if this is genuine please.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by itu404(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
manikspears:
whose idea was it to put [b]"only" [/b]at the end of the amount in a checkbook,to slap the person dey hungry me.........why will you write 15 million naira only is that only in your dictionary. undecided angry

don"t show your ignorance. that is how it is officially done . abi u never write check before or cash one
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by itu404(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mankosi:
The woman is still riding on ojukwu's popularity to climb her ladder meanwhile she's not in good terms with his late husband's family.
You have nailed it. that is their grouse: i think she should respect them, too. i know this kind of situation some of us can not understand. she is using all the leverage getting all and not willing to let the offspring benefit from their father's name, too. yet keeping her kids far from the others.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
We Enugu people are behind her

To ghost saying she not from Anambra

Where is mama taraba from?

I'm just asking

This una plan.....lets keep watching.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Biggers82(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Merimental:
but faleke 4rm kogi was elected in Lagos.
*my opinion*

your opinion too
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
FBIL:
I don't want to curse Anambra people because most of them are very literate unlike this illiterate Ojukwu transporter. You mean a woman who has boys and girls with Odumegwu Ojukwu is not from Nnewi? This is how some of you tried to divide Igbo land before and till this day, it's not bn easy for Igbos. Go to Abakaliki and see how Anambra guys are doing very well economically, courtesy of the acceptance given them by Ndi-Abakaliki. Tomorrow, if an Ezza girl married to Umunya man wants to join politics, you'll rise to stop her. Nonsense!
I hope Nnewi people don't show us this day that the unity Igbos are claiming is artificial

Nnewi is not ur mate to compare it to Ezza....
We are talking of bianca that is an igbo woman....u are here talking of Ezza person that is not even igbo.

Bee guided.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by ziondaughter247: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
sweetyme001:
God Almighty has started exposing this wicked Igbo people!! Only God knows how their Biafra would look like. South south and North central hope you people are watching what is going, don't join them oh!! Let them go with their Biafra alone. If not they will subject you people to total hardship you are better of in Nigeria where you are given positions and posts without tribe and ethnicity barrier.

Don't generalize. Only Anambra people have this in their blood! That is why I can never support an Anambra ruler. They are naturally wicked, insecure and jealous. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is from Delta, her husband is from Abia and she's repping Abians. We are very proud of her in Abia. Even my friend's LGA in Imo state was formerly run by a woman from another state, but if married from that LGA. Anambra people will come to Lagos and contest for elections - Joe Igbokwe (Nnewi) is holding fort in APC Lagos and he's not going anywhere soon. They believe they are the only ones that should rule and have their way, if it's not their own, they will never agree. They are the real problem of Biafra. Igbos in general are very chilled, educated, happy people. See Imo people especially(very enlightened people). That is why they and Anambra can never get along. Look at Bianca that is a whole ikemba's wife is being rubbished by these people because of tribalism

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
ziondaughter247:

Don't generalize. Only Anambra people have this in their blood! That is why I can never support an Anambra ruler. They are naturally wicked, insecure and jealous. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is from Delta, her husband is from Abia and she's repping Abians. We are very proud of her in Abia. Even my friend's LGA in Imo state was formerly run by a woman from another state, but if married from that LGA. Anambra people will come to Lagos and contest for elections - Joe Igbokwe (Nnewi) is holding fort in APC Lagos and he's not going anywhere soon. They believe they are the only ones that should rule and have their way, if it's not their own, they will never agree. They are the real problem of Biafra. Igbos in general are very chilled, educated, happy people. See Imo people especially(very enlightened people). That is why they and Anambra can never get along. Look at Bianca that is a whole ikemba's wife is being rubbished by these people because of tribalism

So anambra is now the problem in igboland??

U are not serious.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Masterclass32: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
ziondaughter247:

U just dey carry personal beef for Ndi Anambra.

We are not like what you described. It's just a mischievous few that cause wahala every now and them.

Make no mistakes, Igbo bu ofu. Onye aghana Nwanne ya.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by badman007(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
some igbo people are very stupid.

Scratch that. Africans could be very stupid. This explains why we remain poor despite being surrounded by such enormous wealth.

Dr. Dr. Dr. you shouldnt have left your brains at home while you were in school.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Mccollins042(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
nurshah:

Good...then invite her to contest in her home state ......I don't talk trash on people bit if I open my mouth on this bianca ..yes she is beautiful but.
Well let the will of God be done
her father chief CC Onoh was the governor of old Anambra state during his time so it is not new to their family, that's if you insist she is not an Anambra woman

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mccollins042:
her father chief CC Onoh was the governor of old Anambra state during his time so it is not new to their family, that's if you insist she is not an Anambra woman

Sweet heart ,I know who cc onoh is and all the stories that cone with him in cludingvhis refusal to bless Bianca marriage hence the late timing of traditional wedding
Mind you,old anambra isn't anamvra of today don't fibfuse your self ..
If bianca thinks she is as loved as she assumes then let her dare contest in Enugu
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Sammye(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nonsense, a woman is a member of two constituency. Mtcheeew. Mr Ojukwu you are just jealous.
That's my take shaa
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by meccuno: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
This ojukwu dude should just STFU............... angry angry angry
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Yyeske(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
As far as I'm concerned, she has every right to contest as the widow of Great Ojukwu
Nobody is holding or stopping that grown up kid from contesting so he should shut his trap for good.
If Igbos can represent Lagos when they are not even Yorubas, then what is this jealous kid talking about?
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Masterclass32:

U just dey carry personal beef for Ndi Anambra.

We are not like what you described. It's just a mischievous few that cause wahala every now and them.

Make no mistakes, Igbo bu ofu. Onye aghana Nwanne ya.

Her statement is an insult to anambra.

So her summary is that anambra is the problem of igboland.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Masterclass32: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Her statement is an insult to anambra.

So her summary is that anambra is the problem of igboland.

Exactly.

A rather unfortunate statement.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by teresafaith: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Smh, no love amongst themselves

Just look at the people that want to create their own country, I really pity the of people south south
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by sweetilicious(f): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

These are the kind of friends I keep. People should learn from me and Bianca Ojukwu. Everything is not all about family. What some relatives can't do, some friends can do better. Some of our friends are more like brothers and sisters from another mother. Shout out to all good friends out there.
I have been carefully looking for Enyi ka Nwanne.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by sweetilicious(f): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (Jnr) Is just being childish!!!

For a man, He is too jealous of Bianca

Your father would even want you to take good care of his widow so that she will not feel the impact while he is gone!

APGA is your father's legacy which someone in your family is doing all she can to keep it alive!

Support her! Like it or not she is part of your family and right now, you should be playing a fatherly role as the first born son!

Stop behaving like a child, you will only be shooting yourself in the leg!!!

You should also be a beneficiary if you play your cards well!

At the end, it will be a win win and everyone will be happy!

Support her when you Can! It doesn't reduce you!

Stop this bitterness! The lady is not even re-married yet!

Be happy!!!

Live in today! Tomorrow will take care of itself!

Jeez!
I thought this kind of bitterness and hatred could only arise in movies.I was so wrong.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by emekatheo: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
This Ojukwu son dey smoke something. The guy that sponsored the not too young to run bill is from Imo state but he is representing a federal constituency in Lagos state. Ojukwu's son should go and sleep.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Tundeobama(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
maestroferdi:
This nonsense should stop.

The whole of Igboland belong to all Igbos.
now i know why you people hate is much.you know even love yourself.
in west here former honourable from lagos is contesting in kogi.osun indigenous are contesting in oyo
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by romeo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mankosi:
The woman is still riding on ojukwu's popularity to climb her ladder meanwhile she's not in good terms with his late husband's family.
F**k the late husband's family. Useless village old men
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Masterclass32:

Exactly.

A rather unfortunate statement.

This is far from been unfortunate....she has to guide her utterances.....

Her write-up speaks volume for those that understand.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

These are the kind of friends I keep. People should learn from me and Bianca Ojukwu. Everything is not all about family. What some relatives can't do, some friends can do better. Some of our friends are more like brothers and sisters from another mother. Shout out to all good friends out there.
Yes o. God choose family for us but thankGod we can choose friends.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Ojiofor: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Ojukwu added: “A young woman who was supposedly married to my father who is late; a young woman who could remarry tomorrow maybe from Abia State or later from Sokoto State. And you want her to come and represent us. I wonder if there are no other people in Anambra South that can represent us?

That is nonsense.We have some Igbo representing Lagos state.Btw,I know Bianca won't trade Emeka Ojukwu's name for a billion dollar husband.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by CSTR1005: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tundeobama:

now i know why you people hate is much.you know even love yourself.
in west here former honourable from lagos is contesting in kogi.osun indigenous are contesting in oyo
you love yourselves so much that you harvest your skulls for money in yorubaland..

I am sure you have heard of NOI, a deltan representing abia in the FEC. But it just doesn't fit your narrative .

I no blame you sha, na the overgrown baby calling himself ojukwu son that has the blame .
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Petdagr8t(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Ojukwu added: “A young woman who was supposedly married to my father who is late; a young woman who could remarry tomorrow maybe from Abia State or later from Sokoto State. And you want her to come and represent us. I wonder if there are no other people in Anambra South that can represent us?
The most foolish statement I've ever heard from Nwa-afo Igbo so far.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Yuceeluv(f): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
Beauty is Power!
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by iukpe: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
But does she understand the people of Anambra south? Is she competent? These should also be strong factors in our politics not just ethnicity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' / Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun / Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.