Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,840 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. (22849 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by SaharaReporters: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Reno Omokri, former Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan, on Thursday led a protest at Nigeria’s High Commission in London, to demand the release of Leah Sharibu.

Leah was one of the schoolgirls kidnapped in Dapchi, Yobe State, by Boko Haram, but she was held back when others were released because she refused to convert to Islam.

Thursday marks the 200th day since she was abduct.

Speaking in London, Omokri encouraged the Nigerian government to negotiate her release.

Noting that the insurgent group had released an audio to show that she is alive, he urged President Muhammadu Buhari not to use the kidnap of Leah to score cheap political points.

“President Muhammadu Buhari, you should do everything...

Read more at; http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/06/200-days-after-leah-sharibus-abduction-omokri-leads-protest-london

15 Likes

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Saao(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Great, the only human being that cares

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by SolutionMee: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy

That's like a day in 200 places. There's no difference. Abdulkareem must have been kicking in her tommy already. She's just an Arabic scholar in the making.
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by money121(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Okay ooooo
Kontinue
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by yjgm(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Come and do the protest here in Nigeria. Yeye de smell

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by BruncleZuma: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by anayolity: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
I will always scream to the heaven that Nigeria has the most stupiid , gullible and cowards called youths There is absolutely nothing we stand to fight for.... kill our mothers we take it in good faith, burn our houses, rape our wives, steal our rights , break our spirits and tarnish our self esteem ,guess what we'd take it in good faith!!! angry angry

Our youths lack every motivation we can use to stand even in our closet... we have become tools to these politicians..... Never a time we come out to speak with one voice...except offcourse for the most stupid things like BBN, Football etc... We have been wired to believe suffering and smiling its in our DNA..

We can mess these politicians even without fighting so hard and spilling so much blood....

everything i said up there may not make sense but i detest most Nigerian youths each time i step my foot on the street...

I hope you are fine LEAH SHARIBU.... and if you are not one day too many people will go down for you some day soon

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Sijo01(f): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wish the lifeless one can act

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Doro55: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nice one , Remo keep it up .

6 Likes

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by dheilaw1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
how many protests did this idiot lead when over 200 chibok girls were kidnapped under Jonathan where the omockery served? Foolish hypocrite

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Benekruku(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
Omokri should come protest in Nigeria

That is where it is much needed
Coward

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by PissedOffWeed(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
You go London dey protest ni....
Come abuja protest then I will take you serious.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by sweetkev(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
yjgm:
That's a bad idea. You know they will be shot by the police if they try that here in Nigeria sad

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nigerians need to learn how to air their grievances through protest.

ikedc, Bedc will bring 20k for each house when you're not baking bread nor doing industrial works in your house, no protest nothing nothing

no government take their citizens serious if they're not ready to decry what's inhumane to them.

the bottom line is, we don't know our rights as a citizens and these social and human right activist that ought to be sensitizing and enlightening the public, had been compromised politically

6 Likes

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
is your lifeless president still in china?

2 Likes

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by yazach: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Idiot'instead of hiring private security company, pay them and offer the government to get the girl if he truly care for the little girl

2 Likes

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Dahkogrin007(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Was she kidnapped in the UK
By the way I feel for the parents but the FG or Buhari ddnt kidnap her and they must have tried possible effort already

4 Likes

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by chigoizie7(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nawa ooh
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
JUST AD GOD TOLD PHARAOH, LET MY SON ISRAEL GO AND SERVE ME, I SAY, LET LEAH GO, AND SERVE HER FATHER!
IF NOT, ALL THE PESTILENCE THAT FLY BY NOON AND NIGHT WILL STRIKE ALL THE CABAL INVOLVED IN THE CAPTIVITY OF LEAH, ALL THE DISEASES THAT MADE WRECK THE EGYPTIANS OF THOSE DAYS WILL LOCATE THE CABAL, THEIR SUN SHALL BE DARKENED AND THEIR WATER TURNED TO BLOOD, THE ANGEL THAT STRIKETH WILL STRIKE THEM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by HolyClement001(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
hmmm... thank God for keeping you alive
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by WomanOfRace(f): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Heart wrecking we Christians abandoned this girl, we couldn't do much for her in reality; Muslims would have burnt down Nigeria if she was one of them and was held captive by Christian fanatics.

I know no religion as a Christian but l worship God.

We don't defend our own in this country.

May God free this girl please.

10 Likes

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Sharpshooota: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
yjgm:

I told people that zombies don't want this Christain girl to be freed...

Now do you guys believe me with this post

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by slivertongue: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
he sud also fight 4d remainin chiboks girls even if it means APC usin dia relase 2campaign.
All i want is dia release
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Mankosi: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
The two whites that did a lone protest have reawakened this man's weak vains. Now he remembers he can protest.

2 Likes

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by baliyubla: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
200 days when her mates were released immediately because of their fate. What an insensitive government we have in Nigeria. For those still supporting the dullard, ask yourself what if Leah was your sister or your daughter?

5 Likes

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Now you can protest. But during your regime you denied their kidnap. Everything to you people is just politics. Yet some people will be moved by this display of hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Beno3: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
And the Britain is after their gains from the lifeless man without saying anything about it. grin

1 Like

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Reno Omokri A.K.A. Tormentor of Muhammadu Buhari and the APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Brainy19(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Oga why London!!how is this protest self.more like photo shoots. Msteew

3 Likes

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by richidinho(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
dheilaw1:
how many protests did this idiot lead when over 200 chibok girls were kidnapped under Jonathan where the omockery served? Foolish hypocrite
read ur coment again n again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5,000 Supporters Dump Kwankwanso / Kwankwaso Meets With One Of His Foreign Scholarship Beneficiary In India / Zahra Buhari Resumes #inconversationwithzahra Show After Months Of Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.