Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. (22767 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by wildchild1: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
I pray that she's released IJN..Amen

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by ekestic1976(f): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
dheilaw1:
how many protests did this idiot lead when over 200 chibok girls were kidnapped under Jonathan where the omockery served? Foolish hypocrite
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by xtivin2: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Unfortunately in this part of the world, when you lead a protest against a sitting government the people in authority call it "embarrassment"
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Onozboy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

That's like a day in 200 places. There's no difference. Abdulkareem must have been kicking in her tommy already. She's just an Arabic scholar in the making.

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by BRASH: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
yazach:
Idiot'instead of hiring private security company, pay them and offer the government to get the girl if he truly care for the little girl
we know u are stupid,but stop displaying it in a public forum. There is no cure 4 stupidity in NL. ENJOY ur stupidom bro

1 Like

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
What a fuckng hypocrite

It is no longer scam

1 Like

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by seguno2: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
dheilaw1:
how many protests did this idiot lead when over 200 chibok girls were kidnapped under Jonathan where the omockery served? Foolish hypocrite

Do you know what change means or you are just another lifeless illiterate flocking together behind your leader

1 Like

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Paidrooll(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
Protest in LONDON!! ngwanu, maka y?
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
dheilaw1:

Beast

1 Like

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Realname: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
anayolity:
I will always scream to the heaven that Nigeria has the most stupiid , gullible and cowards called youths There is absolutely nothing we stand to fight for.... kill our mothers we take it in good faith, burn our houses, rape our wives, steal our rights , break our spirits and tarnish our self esteem ,guess what we'd take it in good faith!!! angry angry

Our youths lack every motivation we can use to stand even in our closet... we have become tools to these politicians..... Never a time we come out to speak with one voice...except offcourse for the most stupid things like BBN, Football etc... We have been wired to believe suffering and smiling its in our DNA..

We can mess these politicians even without fighting so hard and spilling so much blood....

everything i said up there may not make sense but i detest most Nigerian youths each time i step my foot on the street...

I hope you are fine LEAH SHARIBU.... and if you are not one day too many people will go down for you some day soon

Now you see why I call Nigerians animals ? They stand for only mediocrity and irrelevant nomsemse

They lack the mental faculty to process what you said. They will soon come and insutl you here just watch

Some will come out and try to blame past government

Some will blame religion

Nigerians are sick and disgusting
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Minjim: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
This Reno is a hypocrite!

He was the same person blaming the Fg for paying ransom to free the girls.

dailypost.ng/2018/03/08/buhari-must-stop-negotiating-paying-ransom-boko-haram-terrorists-jonathans-ex-aide-omokri/

Does even know what it takes to negotiate with terrorist?

You cant afford not to give them what they want when they have u by the balls

1 Like

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by franchasng: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
anayolity:
I will always scream to the heaven that Nigeria has the most stupiid , gullible and cowards called youths There is absolutely nothing we stand to fight for.... kill our mothers we take it in good faith, burn our houses, rape our wives, steal our rights , break our spirits and tarnish our self esteem ,guess what we'd take it in good faith!!! angry angry

Our youths lack every motivation we can use to stand even in our closet... we have become tools to these politicians..... Never a time we come out to speak with one voice...except offcourse for the most stupid things like BBN, Football etc... We have been wired to believe suffering and smiling its in our DNA..

We can mess these politicians even without fighting so hard and spilling so much blood....

everything i said up there may not make sense but i detest most Nigerian youths each time i step my foot on the street...

I hope you are fine LEAH SHARIBU.... and if you are not one day too many people will go down for you some day soon
Bro its tribalism and religious division that made Nigerian youths divided cowards and spineless lot.

A good reason Nigeria deserves to be peacefully divided or at worst restructured to form a fully independent regional system with every region standing on their own.
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Viking007(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
[s]
Minjim:
This Reno is a hypocrit!

He was the same person blaming the Fg for paying ransom to free girls

dailypost.ng/2018/03/08/buhari-must-stop-negotiating-paying-ransom-boko-haram-terrorists-jonathans-ex-aide-omokri/
[/s] When next you don't have anything reasonable to say, kindly shut up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Minjim:
This Reno is a hypocrit!

He was the same person blaming the Fg for paying ransom to free girls

Beast
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by BRASH: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dahkogrin007:
Was she kidnapped in the UK
By the way I feel for the parents but the FG or Buhari ddnt kidnap her and they must have tried possible effort already

read what u just spewed and judge yourself whether u have sense. So because it is not buhari that kidnapped her, it is ur village head that will secure her release? When it was chibok girls, u folks blamed GEJ for it.

1 Like

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
why is he not protesting in Nigeria undecided
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by budusky05(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
When he's done with the protests he should come home and lead

1 Like

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Adakintroy: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Can't help but remember jonathan.

During his time everyone was free to protest. Now you have to travel out just to get a free protest.

Buhari studs come and see ooo..you don't want oppositions around ooo.

I wonder how you think your gonna get democracy.

1 Like

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by DJInfluence: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Na for London dem abduct the poor girl?. Abeg go Bornu state go protest if you want make i take u serious.

1 Like

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
anayolity:

STFU

Start the revolution na.. naso una go come nairaland dey beat chest like King kong.. nonsense..
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by andyanders: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
If all schools in Nigeria should close down for this little girl of their own to fight this useless government, only then will they listen.

Our leaders are demonically wicked. They have used the money stolen with their pen from their various offices they worked to send their children to foriegn schools hence they don't care for the poor they stole from.
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by blackfase(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
I love ur expression, same thoughts buried in me. Ive screamed same anecdotes countless times on different fora. More like a wasted generation if you ask me, and things arent gonna get better. #tragicyouths #patheticrace

anayolity:

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Mgbadike80: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
anayolity:

we IPOB youths have and continued to pay our dues. Nigerian youths can't because the country is fundamentally flawed and not a true nation. support the break up of this country and watch the emergent parts prosper.
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by ladygudhead(f): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Our thoughts and prayer are with you couragious one. Keep hope alive!

1 Like

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by ttaluko(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
That is kind of you guys
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by BigBizzy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
anayolity:

you nailed it bro...well said 110%
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by yazach: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
BRASH:
we know u are stupid,but stop displaying it in a public forum. There is no cure 4 stupidity in NL. ENJOY ur stupidom bro

Is this thing saying something

Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by mandax: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
It's unimaginable that a govt would not agree to terms for release of hostages before paying ransom money.

Leah was left behind to show Christians in Nigeria what waits for them.

Boko Haram insists that it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari, now President of Nigeria, told a huge crowd of Islamic faithfuls in Kaduna that he wouldn't stop until Islamic Sharia Criminal codes are used all over Nigeria.

Buhari now pays handsome ransom fees to Boko Haram for kidnap of Nigerian women.
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by cmpunk: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Watch this space. she will be released b4 d elections.
Re: 200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. by Daboomb: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
yjgm:
Come and do the protest here in Nigeria. Yeye de smell

Dont mind that 'fatherless' son of Onyeka Nnwenu, called Reno Omokri, maybe he thinks it was IRA or the Scottish league that kidnapped Leah Shuaibu.

Leading Protest my foot, he must be high on Tramadol
If he thinks he has anything meaningful to contribute to her rescue, he should come and lead a man-march to Sambissa and stop deluding him self because he is struggling to stay relevant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Killed, Many Injured As Ganduje Inaugurates Kano APC Executives / Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship / Umahi: Why South-East People Still Obey IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.