Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Economists In The House, Please Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Economists In The House, Please Come In (212 Views)

Food Prices Won’t Drop Immediately Despite Naira Appreciation – Economists / Review Forex Ban On 40 Items To Save Naira, Economists Tell CBN / The United States Is Already In A Recession, 45 Economists Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Economists In The House, Please Come In by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
In recent times, I am beginning to discover that politics exist for the betterment of the economy and the economy for the betterment of the people and so on. However, I am curious if what we have in Nigeria can be termed as economy, hence, my call out to you economy gurus in the house.

Please, what does it mean when we say the economy is good? Do we really have a working economy in Nigeria? I urge you to please explain in the lamest possible way as I intend to use your contributions for a project.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Hook You Up Today.. / Nominations For The Civil Society Awards 2018 Closes September 25th / Join Nigeria's Leading Entrepreneurship And Professional Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.