Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nigeria's Alarming Debt Rate: Who Will Save Our Generation From Unwise Leaders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Alarming Debt Rate: Who Will Save Our Generation From Unwise Leaders? (227 Views)

"We Are Ready To Negotiate": Bandits Send "Save Our Soul" Message To Gov Dauda / Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW / Timeline: Nigeria’s Alarming Trend Of Mass Abduction Of School Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Alarming Debt Rate: Who Will Save Our Generation From Unwise Leaders? by lettruthprevail: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
The rate at which Nigeria is borrowing is alarming. I fear for our future generation not to be victims of neo-colonialism. Are we even free from slavery from our government and our colonial masters? Our leaders are directly or indirectly selling us out to be slaves in the name of "borrowing". Can't we raise the needed money through our own natural resources? If no, Africa should have their own "African Bank" to take loan from. Africa can never be free from direct/indirect rule/slavery if we keep borrowing. They should develop and empower their human resources. They borrow to steal the same loan within the context of "bringing investors to Africa/Nigeria". Even china developed and encouraged their human resources to become one of the world leaders.

I weep for Africa. I weep for Nigeria. I weep for our leaders and their generation who think they are safe from their self-centered and greedy decision towards the common man. "King Solomon thought he had gathered all the wealth in this world only for his foolish son to destroy all with his foolishness". I know now why a close friend of mine said Abacha and Yaradua are Nigeria's best President's. I think the Abacha loot was to free Nigerian from debt so Nigeria can be free from direct/indirect rule from our debtors/colonial masters. Yaradua understood this principle and wanted to pay off Nigeria's debt too. It's so sad they couldn't actualize this dream of freeing Nigeria. #StopBorrowing #FreeNigeria #Developourhumanresources

(1) (Reply)

Tradermoni: Osinbajo Launches N10,000 Collateral Free Loans To Petty Traders In / Presidency: Why We Are Supporting Nigerian Petty Traders With Collateral Free N1 / Over N2.1bn Worth Of Cocoa Stranded In Apapa Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.