Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW (8636 Views)

Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity / FG’s 10,000MW Power Generation Target Under New Threat / Power Reaches 5,375MW, Sustains 5,000MW Trend For 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by nairavsdollars(f): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has said after failing to deliver its electoral promises, Nigerians should be ready to kick out both the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and the major opposition party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2023 general elections.

Obi made the statement at the weekend when he featured in an exclusive interview on NEWS CENTRAL TV which was monitored by Daily Independent.

Speaking on lack of electricity across the country, Obi said it is shameful that both the APC and PDP despite being in power collectively for 24 years, could not move Nigeria’s power generation up from 4,000 to 5,000.

“The simple thing for Nigerians to ask themselves is, we have been in this business for 24 years, are we on the right road? If you have been on a situation for 24 years, people have been promising and not delivering”.

“Look at the two parties, have they delivered what they promised? In 24 years, Nigeria could not increase its power generation from 4,000 to 5,000 or 6,000.  Ask yourself the question, are we going to continue with this? So, are you going to continue on the wrong road or turn and say ‘listen, we have to do the right thing’.

Obi said his track records as Anambra state governor for eight years eminently qualifies him to lead Nigeria out of her present situation which the two parties have plunged it into due to bad governance.

“Every section of Nigeria wants to have uninterrupted electricity, don’t they? Every part of Nigeria wants to see good roads. Every part of Nigeria wants to see prices of food come down. Is there anywhere you buy bread cheaper? If you do the right thing,  people will follow you”.

“The level of divisiveness is because you have not come to bring people together. I will engage everybody constructively. I will sit down and discuss with every group. We will dialogue with them; we will bring everybody together in love. There so many things you can solve by dialoguing and through discussion. I will tour every state of Nigeria. In Anambra, I did a tour of every local government once every three months and I slept in every local government”.

“If you know Anambra state very well, you will know how chaotic and disorganised it was before I got there.  For eight years, people were wondering, what is happening here? If the leader is determined, he can do a lot”.

“People say Anambra state is not Nigeria. How do you measure unhired people? You take their track records. I wasn’t a banker. I have never worked in a bank but I’ve chaired a bank. I was just a trader in the market and a MD of a bank said to me ‘Peter, everytime I come to market, what you say is sensible. Can you come and be our Director?"

"After being director for two years, everybody in the Board said this man should be our chairman. And I took the smallest bank in Nigeria to become a N25b bank”.

https://independent.ng/in-24-years-apc-pdp-couldnt-move-power-generation-from-4000-to-5000-megawatts-peter-obi/

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by blazingblender(m): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
It is really a shame
Hmmm
Spits

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by PandoraObi: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hehehehehe empty barrel makes the loudest noise

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by Viscuz: 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe empty barrel makes the loudest noise

Even Thailand is enjoying light

You are using kpana

And candle inside your mosquitoes infested one room and still typing rubbish

188 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by Aufbauh(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2022
So the spineless Pitobi that just left the PDP three months ago knowing fully well that he can't compete there is now absolving himself from their collective failure. Odiegwu!

Pitobi should know that we all are not his Zombidients as we know rightly that he's a Pretender who is part of the failure.
Obi is trying desperately to cash on the myopia of undiscerning minds to get power.

Mere change of a cloak doesn't change the personality of someone, so changing or switching to labour party does not exempt him from the pass failure of PDP.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by RobsonsTARz: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Dem dey fear u?

The thing come worst for APC body or maybe Tinubu urine and pampers go help generate 10,000

32 Likes

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by Karlovych: 12:16am On Aug 15, 2022
shocked shocked APC and PDP have failed Nigerians. Will Agbado and Cassava generate the megawatts? The vulture griller has now turned to Ctrl C/Ctrl V blogger after 8 years of being zombiefied and nothing to show for it.

OBIdience still remains the mantra!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by Eriokanmi: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Are they not the same? The only difference is their names. PDP today, APC tomorrow. All those who migrated into the apc are now returning to the pdp.

8 Likes

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by gaby(m): 12:29am On Aug 15, 2022
If I was one of those getting carried away by some fancy buzzwords, taglines, and hopeless hope in support of this guy, this would have been enough for me to say no way did he say that and stopped making any mockery or fool of myself.

Dear Nigerian youths,

It is indeed sad that we are left with these 3 individuals before us to choose from and everyone is at liberty to vote for any candidate of his/her choice.

I would however wish to take out this time to plead with you all to ensure your heads are finely screwed unto your shoulders and the grey matter in your cranium is intact.

If the above holds true, kindly refrain from hurling insults at your fellow oppressed over these guys so that you all can begin to see these guys and their charades from the same lenses and collectively fashion out a way to let them know you aren't gullible nor fools they can perpetually continue to take advantage of on all fronts.

By the time you all realize that none of these 3 major candidates is different in principle and expected deliverables to you the citizens, it would have been too late.

You can imagine what a PDP VP candidate of just 3 years ago is spewing.

If you hate Atiku and you say you are Obidient, I shake my head for you.

If you hate Atiku and say you are Emilokan, sorry for you and vice versa.

These guys are all connected and will have equal access to the Arsehole rock and securing their tainted loots and assets no matter who amongst them wins.

Y'all will remain the original losers and victims to their ploys.

Everyone Obidienting today must have been alive when Oshiomole was setting himself up to gain access to the political dining table under the guise and umbrella of Nigeria Labour Congress.

If you were alive then, witnessed how it all turned out with Oshiomole, or you have anything negative to say about Oshiomole, but you are now Obidienting because you couldn't discern an established pattern in both cases and individuals, I sorry for you well well.

If this guy win and able to better Buhari's regime and you Obidients don't go rogue on him within one year with the usual derogatory nicknames, I'll take out a page on any daily with a wide reach to tender my unreserved apology to President Obi and all Obidients.

You can never succeed as a President of this country and achieve a single project if you are media-hungry, or one who enjoys listening to praise-singers or the lack of it.

The problems with Nigeria as an entity are so myriad that it'd take only someone like Buhari wey block him ears to any hues and cries, criticisms, insults, and all whatnots to be able to deliver on the electoral reform bill.

If Buhari hadn't blocked his ears to complaining and chose to be a media President so that una go like am and stop complaining, there would still be insecurity, an economy headed for ruins, corruption, etc and there still would have been no electoral reform and if there had not been the reformed electoral act and a decision to allow for a free and fair election, the current enthusiasm and buzz words making rounds won't be happening today.

Peter Obi needs to take it easy and not allow this current buzz to to to lead him into continually shooting himself on the foot with contradictions upon contradictions and even going on to mess up the lil respect and image most of us had about him.

Na these same youths wey dey hail and clap for Obi go coin one better derogatory nickname for am when the reality of the enormity of what Nigeria's problem hits him.

Make e go ask GEJ and Buhari how far?

He should also ask Detective Fash how far about electricity in Nigeria vis a vis rocket science.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by REDshouse(m): 12:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Are they not the same? The only difference is their names. PDP today, APC tomorrow. All those who migrated into the apc are now returning to the pdp.
and they will also surely migrate to PDP Pro Max (LP)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by REDshouse(m): 12:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Someone that can't add 1mw to Anambra for 8yrs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by ezegold4we: 12:39am On Aug 15, 2022
IF IT IS BY:

Competence - Peter Obi

Age - Peter Obi

Turn of the South - Peter Obi

Track Record - Peter Obi

Save the dying economy - Peter Obi

Qualifications - Peter Obi

Equity, Fairness, Unity - Peter Obi

Concrete Plans - Peter Obi

Tackle Insecurity - Peter Obi

Most Loved - Peter Obi

Widely Accepted - Peter Obi

Verifiable records - Peter Obi

Verifiable trace/source of income - Peter Obi

Education - Peter Obi

Integrity, Honesty & Selflessness - Peter Obi

Love for Country - Peter Obi

No record of Embezzlement/Corruption- Peter Obi

Live Interviews - Peter Obi

Has no plans to buy votes or Rig - Peter Obi

No record of thuggery or violence - Peter Obi

No records of Criminal Conviction - Peter Obi

No links to drugs or Boko Haram - Peter Obi

Turn of Christians - Peter Obi

Leadership - Peter Obi

Positively Stubborn - Peter Obi

Cut down cost of Governance - Peter Obi

No Godfatherism - Peter Obi

No sex/Marriage/Family Scandal - Peter Obi

Benevolence - Peter Obi

Kindness - Peter Obi

Business Savvy - Peter Obi

Create wealth in Private/Public Sector - Peter Obi

Humble - Peter Obi

Doing things the right way without cutting Corners - Peter Obi

Has no plans to use public money/offices to enrich/reward friends and Family - Peter Obi

Has concrete plans for the youths - Peter Obi

Fix Power - Peter Obi

Has plans for the North - Peter Obi

NOW TELL ME WHY YOU WOULDN’T VOTE FOR PETER OBI OF LABOUR PARTY (LP).

85 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by Realist12: 12:42am On Aug 15, 2022
We all know how his boss Atiku squandered funds for electricity , this man is delusional just like his supporters. See how he's trying to dissociate himself from PDP where he worked with Jonathan. Man can't take a stand just flowing with the tide. Such a sham, I'm glad he'd never be president. Obiano is 100 times better than him
donjazet:
Obidients should be aware that APC paid agents are now fully employed to fight the messaging on nairaland. Know that many of these urchins are paid propagandists. Don't let them get to you in anyway.

So only Zombidients are allowed to air their views. Talk about tyranny. Y'all don't even know how democracy works hence your paranoia.
donjazet:

E
Everyone should be aware that this moniker is part of a sophisticated propaganda media arm of the Tinubu campaign. This is not your average user but a paid agent who has sold his soul in order to decieve his fellow countrymen.
You're gradually losing your mind . Your case is delusional syndrome, you need to watch it before it turns chronic delusion, no matter the blackmail and deception Obi can't win . A lot of people are beginning to speak up and a lot of people supporting Obi are beginning to have a different view because they can see Obi is an unrepentant liar and it's obviously affecting his followers that can't separate the truth from lies.

12 Likes

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by donjazet(m): 12:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Nigerians must become aware and wary of the tactics of this evil APC. Especially their messaging and propaganda tactics. When you notice a pro-tinubu post with an unusual high number of likes, know that those numbers are being manipulated.

All Obidients would do well to share these pictures below far and wide. These people have paid agents that artificially amplify their talking points and generate fake like and shares.
Click on this nairaland thread below, check the dates, all these monikers were created and see for yourself the evil of these people.

https://www.nairaland.com/7160491/did-tinubu-actually-win-2015#113451993

Now also check the ones in the pictures below.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by donjazet(m): 12:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Realist12:

We all know how his boss Atiku squandered funds for electricity , this man his delusional just like his supporters. See how he's trying to dissociate himself from PDP where he worked with Jonathan. Man can't take a stand just flowing with the tide. Such a sham, I'm glad he'd never be president. Obiano is 100 times better than him
So only Zombidients are allowed to air their views. Talk about tyranny.
E
Everyone should be aware that this moniker is part of a sophisticated propaganda media arm of the Tinubu campaign. This is not your average user but a paid agent who has sold his soul in order to decieve his fellow countrymen.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by pricklewane: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Is that not how Peter Obi migrated to fool Nigerians in labour party. Is that not why Nigerians assured he will either labour in vain or to death before becoming president of Nigeria ?

Eriokanmi:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by pricklewane: 1:16am On Aug 15, 2022
The message shock me I swear

REDshouse:
Someone that can't add 1mw to Anambra for 8yrs

3 Likes

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by nairavsdollars(f): 1:22am On Aug 15, 2022
With this long epistle, what exactly are you saying? If the three of them is bad. Why not come out and contest?
gaby:
If I was one of those getting carried away by some fancy buzzwords, taglines, and hopeless hope in support of this guy, this would have been enough for me to say no way did he say that and stopped making any mockery or fool of myself.

Dear Nigerian youths,

It is indeed sad that we are left with these 3 individuals before us to chooseee from and everyone is at liberty to vote for any candidate of his/her choice.

I would however wish to take out this one to plead with you all to ensure your heads are finely screwed unto your shoulders and the grey matter in your cranium is intact.

If the above holds from hurling insults at your fellow oppressed over these guys so that you all can begin to see these guys and their charades from the same lenses and collectively fashion out a way to let them know you aren't gullible nor fools they can perpetually continue to take advantage of on all fronts.

By the time you all realize that none of these 3 major candidates is different in principle and expected deliverables to you the citizens, it would have been too late.

If you have Atiku and you say you are Obidient, I shake my head for you.

These guys are all connected and will have equal access to the Arsehole rock and securing their tainted loots and assets no matter who amongst them wins.

Everyone Obidienting today must have been alive when Oshiomole was setting himself up to gain access to the political dining table under the guise and umbrella of Nigeria Labour Congress.

If you were alive then, witnessed how it all turned out with Oshiomole, or you have anything negative to say about Oshiomole, but you are now Obidienting because you couldn't discern an established pattern in both cases and individuals, I sorry for you well well.

If this guy win and able to better Buhari's regime and you Obidiont don't go rogue on him within one year with the usual derogatory nicknames, I'll take out a page on any daily with a wide reach to tender my unreserved apology to President Obi and all Obidients.

You can never succeed as a President of this country and achieve a single project if you are media-hungry, or one who enjoys listening to praise-singers or the lack of it.

The problems with Nigeria as an entity are so myriad that it'd take only someone like Buhari wey block him ears to any hues and cries, criticisms, insults, and all whatnots to be able to deliver on the electoral reform bill.

If Buhari hadn't blocked his ears to complaining and chose to be a media President so that una go like am and stop complaining, there would still be insecurity, an economy headed for ruins, corruption, etc and there still would have been no electoral reform and if there had not been the reformed electoral act and a decision to allow for a free and fair election, the current enthusiasm and buzz words making rounds won't be happening today.

Peter Obi needs to take it easy and not allow this current buzz to to to lead him into continually shooting himself on the foot with contradictions upon contradictions and even going on to mess up the lil respect and image most of us had about him.

Na these same youths wey dey hail and clap for Obi go coin one better derogatory nickname for am when the reality of the enormity of what Nigeria's problem hits him.

6 Likes

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by gaby(m): 1:50am On Aug 15, 2022
nairavsdollars:
With this long epistle, what exactly are you saying? If the three of them are bad. Why not come out and contest?

What I'm saying with my long epistle is that I get ashamed for you so-called educated Nigerian youths who still can't seat on their own to critically think about Nigeria and all that's bedevilling her and why every incumbent ends up appearing worse than the previous administration.

I am saying, instead of allowing yourself to be continually made a fool of with obvious rhetoric with zero substance while you go coining fancy sounding catch phrases, dare to think out of the box, for yourself, and quit with the herd-mentality.

That everyone else is on the bandwagon doesn't make it correct, right, or stops you from daring to be or think differently.

Na only rams and sheep I know wey dey face one way in a herdy fashion.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by SmellyNyash: 1:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Very shameful. Most especially the useless APC

4 Likes

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by gaby(m): 2:03am On Aug 15, 2022
nairavsdollars:
With this long epistle, what exactly are you saying? If the three of them is bad. Why not come out and contest?

If Obi had any modicum of respect for his teeming supporters and truly believes they were all alive and well as recent as 2019 when he was Atiku's running mate under the PDP, he won't be making these cunning statements.

They can keep fooling those they know they can fool....no be everybody sha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by sageb: 4:07am On Aug 15, 2022
gaby:

Dear Nigerian youths,

It is indeed sad that we are left with these 3 individuals before us to chooseee from and everyone is at liberty to vote for any candidate of his/her choice.

I would however wish to take out this one to plead with you all to ensure your heads are finely screwed unto your shoulders and the grey matter in your cranium is intact.

If the above holds from hurling insults at your fellow oppressed over these guys so that you all can begin to see these guys and their charades from the same lenses and collectively fashion out a way to let them know you aren't gullible nor fools they can perpetually continue to take advantage of on all fronts.

If you have Atiku and you say you are Obidient, I shake my head for you.

If this guy win and able to better Buhari's regime and you Obidiont don't go rogue on him within one year with the usual derogatory nicknames, I'll take out a page on any daily with a wide reach to tender my unreserved apology to President Obi and all Obidients.

He should also ask Detective Fash how far about electricity in Nigeria vis a vis rocket science.

So true

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by OkCornel(m): 4:32am On Aug 15, 2022
gaby:

If Obi had any modicum of respect for his teeming supporters and truly believes they were all alive and well as recent as 2019 when he was Atiku's running mate under the PDP, he won't be making these cunning statements.

They can keep fooling those they know they can fool....no be everybody sha

The way Nigerians are fond of heaping their hopes on political prostitutes and criminals to wave a magic wand and solve the nation’s myriad of challenges is nothing short of a comedy show.

They heaped their hopes on Jonathan, it didn’t work. They heaped their hopes on Buhari that Tinubu deceived Nigerians with, it didn’t work.

Now they’re heaping their hopes on Obi or Tinubu.

Nigeria is dysfunctional. One man cannot fix the system. Especially where the bulk of the population are too impoverished and distracted by religion to think critically.

Nothing can work if the masses can’t think critically and cooperate together.

As a nation, no strategic plan to work towards. Nothing!

God forbid the next President wastes the next 8 years taking Nigerians for granted, that’ll be 32 years of nothing tangible to show for democracy since 1999.

To put things in perspective, a 25 year old Nigerian who started working in 1999 would be 57 years old in 2031 with nothing tangible to show for it. Inflation would have rendered their savings and pensions worthless.

It’s a shame Nigerians don’t see the bigger picture. They all just fool themselves with electioneering every 4 years.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by gaby(m): 4:45am On Aug 15, 2022
OkCornel:

The way Nigerians are fond of heaping their hopes on political prostitutes and criminals to wave a magic wand and solve the nation’s myriad of challenges is nothing short of a comedy show.

They heaped their hopes on Jonathan, it didn’t work. They heaped their hopes on Buhari that Tinubu deceived Nigerians with, it didn’t work.

Now they’re heaping their hopes on Obi or Tinubu.

Nigeria is dysfunctional. One man cannot fix the system. Especially where the bulk of the population are too impoverished and distracted by religion to think critically.

Nothing can work if the masses can’t think critically and cooperate together.

As a nation, no strategic plan to work towards. Nothing!

God forbid the next President wastes the next 8 years taking Nigerians for granted, that’ll be 32 years of nothing tangible to show for democracy since 1999.

To put things in perspective, a 25 year old Nigerian who started working in 1999 would be 57 years old in 2031 with nothing tangible to show for it. Inflation would have rendered their savings and pensions worthless.

It’s a shame Nigerians don’t see the bigger picture. They all just fool themselves with electioneering every 4 years.

Why e come be like say you dey my mind like this?

I don talk I don tire.

I don write, I don tire.

Wetin man go do to make this people see say you can't build on nothing to have something?

Na waaaaa

I've told everyone to write down their current age and ensure to add the next 8 to it.

It is well.

May the God or Spirits that opened our eyes to this nonsense open as much eyes to behold the reality.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by rolams(m): 4:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Was he not part of the PDP he is accusing?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by KingKO22: 4:52am On Aug 15, 2022
Seem this man has short memory that's why he is a 3rd class philosopher

He was and is part of the problem of Nigeria.

How many power did he generate for Anambra ?
Why did he join PDP when he knew that PDP was a failure
Why didn't he say all this when he was in PDP

Pandora Obituary is a fraud, scam and only deceiving his deluded IPOB/ESN zombidients and Obituarists

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by Buccalcavity2: 4:57am On Aug 15, 2022
But you were part of the PDP government Mr Obi. An economic adviser to Mr Jonathan!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by Liebermantic: 5:08am On Aug 15, 2022
donjazet:

E
That guy has over 20 accounts on Nairaland.
He is a paid propagandist.
Anytime I see him commenting on any post, I will know he is the op and must have commented with different monikers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by KingKO22: 5:10am On Aug 15, 2022
donjazet:

E

You are also part of propaganda arm of Obituary.

I takes a thief to knw a thief angry
We will see how your 2000 likes on Nairaland and Twitter will get you presidency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by GeneralPula: 5:13am On Aug 15, 2022
donjazet:

E
Okay.
And what about you?
Who’s bankrolling you?

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW by JAMO84: 5:21am On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi just threw both Jonathan and Atiku under the bus. Wonderful

THERE'S NOTHING A DESPERATE MAN CANNOT DO

114 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taraba Assembly Speaker Voluntarily Resigns, Kizito Bonzena Elected New Speaker / Hanifa Abubakar: I Won't Hesitate To Sign Death Sentence Of Killers - Ganduje / Congratulations To The New Kano State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.